PDA

View Full Version : No sufficient privileges?

faithoverflow
May 23rd 2009, 03:02 PM
Hello all,

I can't view my profile or anyone else. Whenever I try I get this message:

"
faithoverflow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I'm sure I activated my account, did it twice to make sure. Someone help please. :confused

NotMyOwn
May 23rd 2009, 03:09 PM
I think you just need a few more posts before you can view these areas. It may be ten, but I am not entirely sure.

faithoverflow
May 23rd 2009, 03:17 PM
Oh kool! Well I'd love to be more active but I have 11 exams coming up in a weeks time! But if that's the case I'll take a lil break n explore a bit! ;)
Thanks! x

faithoverflow
May 23rd 2009, 05:05 PM
Doesn't look like 10. Hopefully 15!

NotMyOwn
May 23rd 2009, 05:30 PM
I know it's not alot, do I hear 20?:D

upton7418
May 24th 2009, 03:48 AM
i can do it and i know i don't have that many posts...maybe it's done by days...

CoffeeCat
May 24th 2009, 04:46 AM
Hey there guys, just hang tight. It's 10 posts, 7 days, and positive rep (or at least no negative rep). :) If you're not there yet, you'll get there soon. It's an automated board function, and sometimes even when you meet the criteria, it takes a wee bit to 'reset' to register that you're there. FaithOverflow, you SHOULD be able to check your profile now -- you meet the criteria. If you still can't, please post again here and we'll make sure someone sees it.

Hope that helped!