PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for catholic friend

JesusMySavior
May 26th 2009, 05:15 PM
I have a friend I have known for years but always assumed she knew Jesus. It turns out she is a roman catholic and is so caught in their works and their alternate ways of salvation that she doesn't know Jesus.

She says she doesn't believe the Bible is the full Word of God, that the canon from the catholic church should be trusted more, and that she sometimes thinks that Jesus' death on the cross was a waste because it doesn't save us since the priests' sacraments do. I've been witnessing to her as much as I can, in love, exposing the foul play and giving the Truth from the Word of God.

She isn't having it and pretty much thinks i'm anathama because my interpretation of scripture is wrong. To put it plainly, she's blinded. Let's agree for Layna's salvation and pray that the scales fall from her heart and her eyes. In Jesus' Name, we believe. Amen!

Redneck Charger
May 27th 2009, 09:47 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please come back into this woman's heart.. I ask you to reopen her eyes Jesus.. touch her, and show you are as real.. Jesus let the deveilish words leave her presents.. Please Jesus help this Lady..:pray::pray::pray:

AndrewBaptistFL
May 27th 2009, 12:30 PM
Praying for your friend.:pray:

propheticdreams
May 29th 2009, 04:24 PM
*hugs* I can relate because last night I was talking to a friend who is blinded as well by catholism. *praying for her*

L'Ange
Jun 6th 2009, 11:02 PM
I used to be Roman Catholic. It beats the heck out of being a flat out pagan or atheist, but we know there is truth lacking there. After I read the book Conversations With Catholics I never went back. Don't know if you friend would find that book to be of value or not, but will certainly pray for her to come into a full knowledge of all of YHWH's truths.

livingwaters
Jun 6th 2009, 11:55 PM
:pray::pray:Father, YOU are the One who changes hearts....I know, cause YOU changed mine. I pray that YOU would enlighten this person to see YOU for who YOU really are!!!!!! I was there in her shoes as far as beliefs, Lord, believing being a good person was all that was needed to get to Heaven...that's what I was taught as a child in the Catholic religion...YOU showed me the light!!!! Alleluia...Father, I pray that YOU introduce her to Jesus, our Savior...the only way for us to get to YOU, Oh Father God!! I pray these things in Jesus' name!! Amen.:pp:pp

God Bless:)