PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Sleep

Christian Sweetie
May 28th 2009, 02:35 AM
Hello again. I need some prayers for my embattled sister.

She is having major problems sleeping, a lot like I had up until very recently. No matter how hard she tries, she just can't fall asleep. I tell her to pray to God about it, but she seems resistant. We pray together about it, but I don't know if she truly believes He will heal her. She even said to me last night "I pray to God but He never answers me Liz!" That worries me. I don't want her to question God when she just came to know Him. Please pray for her sleep habits and that she may be able to have faith and not doubt God. Thanks in advance guys. :hug:

Redneck Charger
May 28th 2009, 02:55 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please help CS's sister get the sleep she needs.. I know you know her questions before she asks..Please Jesus take care of CS's sister..:pray::pray::pray:

livingwaters
May 28th 2009, 02:59 AM
:pray::pray:Father, help this new believer to grow her Faith. We know that YOU have the power to do all things. Allow her some good nights with lots of sleep, Lord, that her mind will clear up and she will see who YOU are, Father. I pray that she read YOUR Word and seek YOUR face to know exactly who YOU truly are.....our everything!!! Help her to find safety and rest in YOU!!! I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

God Bless you and your sister.:)

Frances
May 28th 2009, 05:33 PM
:pray: that Liz gets to the end of 'trying' and begins to trust the Lord for deliverance from her affliction . . . .

Christian Sweetie
May 28th 2009, 11:04 PM
:pray: that Liz gets to the end of 'trying' and begins to trust the Lord for deliverance from her affliction . . . .

:) I'm Liz, my sister's name is Julia. Guess I should have made that clear xD. Thank-you all for your prayers, I'll let you know how it goes. :hug: