PDA

View Full Version : My Daily Bible Study - Revelation

Frances
May 31st 2009, 05:31 PM
Revelation :- (from the foreword of my Bible) "Just as Genesis is the 'book of beginnings', Revelation is the 'book of consummation'. In it the divine programme of redemption is brought to fruition, and the Holy Name of God is vindicated before all Creation. . . . the book is the unveiling of the Character and programme of God. . . Revelation centers around visions and symbols of the resurrected Christ, who alone has authority to Judge the earth, to remake it, and to rule it in Righteousness.

Revelation 1

What did I learn of God? - He has ensured His people have the opportunity to know what important events will take place in the future. the Holy Spirit is the 'seven-fold' Spirit (ie. perfect). Jesus Christ is the faithful witness, the first-born from the dead, and the Ruler over the kings of the earth. He loved us and has made it possible for us to be freed from our Sins through His Blood. He has made His disciples a kingdom of priests. Jesus will be seen by everyone when He returns to earth. Creation began, and will end, with Him. He is Almighty. The sight of the Son of Man will be a great shock. He was dead, but is Alive for evermore. He decides where each person will spend Eternity. He likens churches to lampstands - lights shining in the darkness - and His messenger angels to each church as a 'star'.

What did I learn of myself? - Just by reading this prophetic book I will be Blessed. Jesus Christ Loved me and made it possible for me to be washed clean, from my Sin, in His Blood. If I am on earth at the time I will see Him return to earth in Glory. Will I have reason to fear Him?

What did I praise God for? - that He has made it possible for me to be cleansed from my Sin.

What did I pray for? - His Wisdom to understand the relevance of this book to me.

What is this saying in one sentence? - John's Vision of the Son of Man (Christ)

Quote:- (Harriet Beecher Stowe) " Looking unto Jesus and thinking about Him is a better way to meet and overcome Sin than any physical austerities or spiritual self-reproaches. It is by looking at Him that we are changed."

Note:- It has been suggested that the "lord's day" was when everyone had to put a pinch of incense onto an altar and proclaim 'Ceasar is lord' . . . the Christians proclaimed 'Jesus is Lord' instead - so they were killed in various painful ways.

Frances
Jun 3rd 2009, 06:09 PM
Revelation 2

What did I learn of God? - He knows all about His people's work for Him, patience, acceptance of Evil and moral laxity, and adherence to Truth - or lack of them. He remembers each person's first love for Him, and knows if it has maintained, grown or diminished. He Blesses those who overcome difficulties in His Service. He knows the difficulties, fears and traumas of those who are faithful to Him. His Word is like a sword (Heb. 4:12) False doctrine, and those who accept it, anger Him. He searches the minds and hearts of His people and gives accordingly.

What did I learn of myself? - God knows of my strengths and weaknesses. I do not need to fear any of the things I will suffer. If I am faithful to the Lord, in all things, until death I will receive Life. Do I always overcome Evil with good? Do I accept false doctrine ( i.e. anything not done or accepted by Jesus and the Apostles) Am I just faithful to Jesus, or passionate about Jesus?

What did I praise God for? - His Word.

What did I pray for? - those folk in churches that teach, or accept, false doctrine to heed God’s Word.

What is this saying in one sentence? letters to churches in Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamon, and Thyatira.

Quote:- (Lawrence O. Richards) "It's not enough to be doctrinally correct. We must be spiritually erect. It's not enough to know the Word, we must do it. Righteousness is not a shroud, but working clothes . . . . . the deader the faith of those around us, the more alive and active our faith must be."

Frances
Jun 4th 2009, 04:09 PM
Revelation 3

What did I learn of God? - He Judges folk by the spirit that controls them - ie. a person who doesn't allow the Holy Spirit to control them is not spiritually Alive but Dead. He Judges each person individually. He does not always announce what He will do in advance, but may act when it is least expected (like a thief in the night). He is Holy and True. No one can shut doors He opens, or open doors He shuts. He Loves those faithful to Him however weak they may appear, and opens doors for them. He will keep those who persevere in trusting Him from the worst trials. He is the Creator. He is not pleased with 'lukewarm' Christians and may remove them. He rebukes and chastens those He Loves, to encourage their repentance. He only goes where His Presence is welcomed. He Blesses those who overcome Evil in His Name.

What did I learn of myself? - Am I really Alive in Christ? Do I submit every area of my life to Christ? or am I in danger of being considered Dead by Him? Do I do all I can to strengthen my relationship with Christ? Do I fear having my name removed from Jesus' book of Life? If God opens a door for me no one can shut it, neither can I open a door He has shut. Do I always keep His Word? Do I ever deny, in word or action, that Jesus is my Lord? Do I persevere to know Him better and please Him more? Do I overcome Evil with good? Am I 'on fire' for Jesus Christ? or am I 'lukewarm'- a Christian in name only, comfortable and socially acceptable? Is Christ asking me to exchange fellowship with the world for more intimate, and challenging, fellowship with Him? Do I see myself as Christ sees me and repent all behaviour that displeases Him? Do I welcome the Living Lord into every area of my life.

What did I praise God for? - that He only rebukes me because He Loves me.

What did I pray for? - to see myself as He sees me - and have His Help to correct whatever displease Him.

What is this saying in one sentence? - the Dead, the lukewarm, and the faithful.

Frances
Jun 5th 2009, 04:20 PM
Revelation 4

What did I learn of God? - He is unique and beautiful. He is surrounded by purity. He is Holy. He is Almighty. He is Worthy to receive Glory, Honour and Power. He Created all things; and those that have existed to the present day only do so because it is His Will.

What did I learn of myself? - Am I fully aware of God's Holiness? Do I know, of a surety, that God is Almighty? Do I believe Christ is the Creator?(John 1:1-4) Do I believe He is Alive now? and that He will return to earth in Glory? Do I know Him to be worthy to have Glory, Honour and Power? Do I honour Him sufficiently?

What did I praise God for? - being Himself.

What did I pray for? - that I never forget His awesome Power.

What is this saying in one sentence? - God's throne room.

Note:- The Person sitting on the Throne and the creatures crying 'Holy, Holy, Holly' is a reminder of Visions both Isaiah (ch.6) and Ezekiel(1:10) were given and confirmation that Jesus Christ and Almighty God are One and the same.

Frances
Jun 6th 2009, 04:56 PM
Revelation 5

What did I learn of God? - He Sacrificed Himself for the people He Created. Some things He tells no one until the time He considers right. The Blood of Jesus Christ Redeems those who trust Him. He regards the prayers of His people as incense. He has multitudes of angels to do His bidding. Jesus Christ is worthy to have Power, Riches, Wisdom, Strength, Honour, Glory and Blessings. He has Lived, and will Live, for ever and ever.

What did I learn of myself? – does my life honour God? Do I please Him by trusting Him sufficiently to pray to Him expecting His answer to be whatever is right? Do I trust Jesus Christ to be my Saviour and to Redeem me? Do I fulfill the conditions for Redemption? Do I consider Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God? Do I think He is worthy to have Power, Riches, Wisdom, Strength, Honouur, Glory and Blessings for evermore? Do I worship Him?

What did I praise God for? - Sacrificing Himself to redeem me.

What did I pray for? - to do all H requires of me and that I will always pray as He directs.

What is this saying in one sentence? the Lamb of God takes the scroll and is worshipped.

Note:- in AD406 16 year old Patrick was taken to Ireland as a slave. After escaping he, later, returned as a Christian missionary, and was instrumental in Christianity in Ireland. His original prayer has developed into "Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger”.

Frances
Jun 7th 2009, 04:42 PM
Revelation 6

What did I learn of God? - When the Lamb(Jesus Christ) opens the first 4 seals various coloured horses and their riders will be sent out to the whole world to cause death and destruction in various ways. When He breaks the 5th seal those who have been martyred for their faith in Him will be given white robes. When He breaks the 6th seal there will be a great earthquake, the earth and sky will be changed and the Wrath of the Lamb will be evident to everyone everywhere.

What did I learn of myself? - If I have not accepted the Salvation bought for me by the Lamb before this time it will be too late. If I do not respond to God's grace now I will be punished.

What did I praise God for? - the many warnings and opportunities He has given mankind to repent and turn to Him.

What did I pray for? - those of His people suffering at the present time for their faith.

What is this saying in one sentence? - the Lamb will break the seals.

Note:- If I had lived 350 years ago and had a vision of airports and motorways today how would I have described what I saw? Maybe 'enormous birds that roar' and 'carts with no horses, either chasing each other or hurtling towards each other at great speed? In Revelation John also saw what he didn't have words to describe.

Frances
Jun 8th 2009, 03:53 PM
Revelation 7

What did I learn of God? - He Rules the wind. 144,000 of His Israelite servants are, or will be, sealed for His Service (Missionaries protected from evil in the great Tribulation?). He, alone, is able to offer Salvation. Blessing, Glory, Wisdom, Thanksgiving, Honour, Power and Might always have been, and always will, belong to Him. He wipes away the tears of those faithful to Him throughout the great Tribulation and leads them to fountains of Living water.

What did I learn of myself? - Have I accepted the Salvation God offers? Will I accept the Strength He offers to be faithful to Him through every difficulty I face? or will I allow fear to control me?

What did I praise God for? - the Strength He gives those being faithful to Him.

What did I pray for? - that my faith in God will always be stronger than any fear.

What is this saying in one sentence? - 12,000 Missionaries from each tribe of Israel will be protected in the Great Tribulation, and a great multitude of His faithful people will perish.

Frances
Jun 9th 2009, 02:49 PM
Revelation 8

What did I learn of God? - When Jesus Christ opens the 7th seal there will be silence in Heaven for some time before His Judgment ensures a third of earth's vegetation , seas and waters are destroyed and millions die, then He will release hoards of demons to torment the remaining people - and deny them the death they will crave. He will then release another supernatural hoard to kill..

What did I learn of myself? - Is Jesus Christ truly my Saviour and Lord?

What did I praise God for? – being in control of whatever happens.

What did I pray for? that in His Mercy the Lord will reveal Himself as the One true God to all those who worship other gods.

What is this saying in one sentence? The vegetation, seas and water will be struck, and a third of the sun, moon and stars will have no light.

Frances
Jun 10th 2009, 03:39 PM
Revelation 9

What did I learn of God? - When the 5th trumpet sounds He will open the bottomless pit and release beings whose king’s name is translated Destruction or Destroyer, to torment/sting like a scorpion for 5 months those who do not have the Seal of God on their forehead. When the 6th trumpet sounds a third of mankind will be killed by 200 million demons.

What did I learn of myself? - Is my name in God's Book of Life? if not I will not be protected from the plagues of fire, smoke and brimstone. Am I doing all I can to encourage folk to repent of everything that offends God and become disciples of Jesus Christ.

What did I praise God for? - His Patience with those who do not yet know Him.

What did I pray for? - to be sensitive to the needs and fears of others when seeking to lead them to Jesus.

What is this saying in one sentence? - the 5th and 6th trumpets

Frances
Jun 11th 2009, 04:20 PM
Revelation 10

What did I learn of God? –He Lives for ever and ever. He created the Heavens and earth and everything in them. Before the 7th trumpet is blown His mysterious Plan, declared to the prophets, will be fulfilled. Because of His Grace He hides some aspects of the future from us. He warns of future unpleasantness then the final mystery will no longer be delayed.

What did I learn of myself? - Have I heeded the prophetic books in God's Word? Do I find them, on reflection, hard to accept?

What did I praise God for? - being in ultimate control of His universe.

What did I pray for? - His Strength to face whatever the future holds for me.

What is this saying in one sentence? - the 7 thunders, and John eats the little book.

Quote:- (Lawrence O. Richards) ". . . even the Gospel is sweet and bitter. . . . welcoming Christ into our hearts we rejoice in it's sweetness. But then, suddenly, we realise the Promise of Salvation implies that all (people) are lost . . .and in refusing to listen, doom themselves to Judgment."

Frances
Jun 12th 2009, 05:28 PM
Revelation 11

What did I learn of God? - Mankind's hostility to Him is demonstrated by killing His servants - meanwhile He starts to exercise His awesome Mighty Power as King of Kings. His Rule is over the living and the dead.

What did I learn of myself? - Even in the worst possible circumstances I must take a stand against Evil, even when it provokes hostility against me. It is possible for TV to bring present happenings in Jerusalem, and across the world, to each home today. Do I demonstrate reverence for God and His Name by trusting in His Sovereignty?

What did I praise God for? - He Reigns.

What did I pray for? - Strength to stand against Sin at all times.

What is this saying in one sentence? - The two witnesses prophecy, are killed, return to earth, and the 7th trumpet sounds.

Quote:- (Charles Spurgeon) "Brethren, be great believers. Little faith will bring your souls to heaven, but great faith will bring heaven to your souls."

Frances
Jun 13th 2009, 04:07 PM
Revelation 12

What did I learn of God? - He has thrown Satan and his angels out of heaven. His Power, Salvation and Strength is available to all His people. The Blood of Christ enables His disciples to overcome Evil by trusting Him, even if it results in their death.

What did I learn of myself? - Will I always overcome Evil by trusting Jesus Christ? even if I am maligned, tortured and killed because of my faith in Him? Do I need to trust Him with every little detail in my life now - so that my faith in Him has a chance to grow sufficiently to withstand future difficulties?

What did I praise God for? - the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

What did I pray for? - Strength to overcome all Evil in Jesus Name.

What is this saying in one sentence? - Satan thrown out of heaven and persecuting the Jews and Christ's disciples.

Note:- The most likely meaning of the reference to the woman and Child is Jesus Christ and Israel - God's chosen people - the nation He was born into. Those who are antagonistic towards the Jews are aligned against God.

Frances
Jun 14th 2009, 07:00 PM
Revelation 13

What did I learn of God? - He will allow the Devil to have authority and to give his power, throne and authority to the Beast, who will do amazing things, and overcome those whose names are not in Christ's Book of Life.

What did I learn of myself? - Will I continue to worship my Lord, Jesus Christ whatever I may suffer? or will I worship the beast instead of Christ? Will I accept the mark of the beast on my forehead or right hand? or will I have sufficient patient endurance to overcome that Evil? Will I always have confidence in God's Word, and Jesus Christ? - do I have total confidence in them now?

What did I praise God for? - warning His people of difficulties to come.

What did I pray for? - Strength to overcome.

What is this saying in one sentence? - the Beast and his mark.

Note:- the numerical value of the Greek word 'tradition' is 666.

Frances
Jun 15th 2009, 05:27 PM
Revelation 14

What did I learn of God? - His Name will be written on the forehead of 12,000 from each tribe of Israel who are true to the Lamb of God (Jesus Christ) when He returns to Mount Zion. He is the Creator of all things. He is the Judge of the world.

What did I learn of myself? - Do I always honour God and Glorify Him? Do I really worship God? in my daily life? in the songs I sing? - or do I just sing what pleases me in the way I enjoy? Am I strong enough to resist everything un-Godly (worshipping the beast) in my daily life? Will I accept the mark of the beast on my forehead or right hand? and therefore experience the Wrath of God for ever? Am I always faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ? Do I follow Him wherever He goes? Will I be faithful to Him in spite of persecution? if so, one day, I will be with Him and enjoy His Rest.

What did I praise God for? - the opportunity to trust Jesus Christ and be faithful to Him under all circumstances.

What did I pray for? - His Strength and perseverance.

What is this saying in one sentence? - 144,000 Jews will be with Jesus Christ when He returns to earth, proclamations of 3 angels, gathering the earth's harvest - either to enjoy God's Rest or God's Wrath.

Frances
Jun 16th 2009, 06:34 PM
Revelation 15

What did I learn of God? - His Wrath regarding Sin will be satisfied with the 7 last plagues. All He does is Marvelous, Just and True. He, alone, is Holy. He is Powerful. His Judgments will be manifested.

What did I learn of myself? - Will I continue faithful to Jesus Christ under all circumstances? Am I faithful to Him in every respect now? Will I remain faithful to Him when confronted by pain and deprivation? Or will I deny Him and worship another? If I fail my Lord now, in any way, what leads me to suppose I'll be faithful when under severe persecution? I must practice being totally faithful to Jesus Christ from now on. . . It doesn't matter how weak I may appear, by remaining true to God I will triumph over Evil. I must remember that the Holy God, who welcomes those who come to Him through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, Judges those who refuse His offer of Salvation harshly. I must warn others of the result of turning away from Him.

What did I praise God for? - His offer of Salvation, and Faithfulness to those who accept His offer.

What did I pray for? - the Strength to persevere in faithfulness to Him.

What is this saying in one sentence? - before the last seven plagues.

Frances
Jun 17th 2009, 04:40 PM
Revelation 16

What did I learn of God? - His Judgments and penalties for Sin are Righteous and True. He will send painful sores, turn the waters to blood, and sentence those with the mark of the Beast to be scorched by extraordinary heat from the sun. He will make the kingdom of the Beast a place of excruciating pain. He will encourage the nations to gather at Meggido/Armagedon for battle. He will ensure a great earthquake decimates the cities of the world at the same time, and that 100 pound hailstones fall.

What did I learn of myself? - If I don't repent all Sin and worship Almighty God and remain faithful to Him now, when He withholds His Mercy I will be very unlikely to turn to Him and be Saved.

What did I praise God for? - His fearsome Power.

What did I pray for? - to be able to persuade those I love, and those I'm in contact with, to trust in Jesus Christ and remain faithful to Him.

What is this saying in one sentence? - Seven plagues of God's Judgment against those who worship the Beast and have his mark.

Frances
Jun 18th 2009, 05:22 PM
Revelation 17

What did I learn of God? - He is Lord of lords, and King of kings. He overcomes those who make war with Jesus Christ. Those with Christ are called, chosen and faithful.. He is able to put His will into hearts and minds.

What did I learn of myself? - Have I ensured that my name is written in Jesus Christ's Book of Life? Have I/will I be deceived by those following the Beast? Am I faithful to Jesus Christ? if so I am Called and Chosen.

What did I praise God for? - His Word, that tells us what was, what is, and what is to come.

What did I pray for? - to always be able to distinguish between truth and error.

What is this saying in one sentence? - the harlot, the scarlet beast and their meanings.

Quote:- (Lawrence O. Richards) ". . . if we take the scarlet clad woman as religion, the beast she rides(v.7) fits Daniel's and Revelation's description of the Antichrist . . . But it is worthwhile to observe that no marriage between faith and politics is secure . . . even worse, a marriage between authentic Christianity committed to spiritual warfare and any political party, committed to maintaining political power, is disastrous for faith."

Frances
Jun 19th 2009, 04:38 PM
Revelation 18

What did I learn of God? - He Calls His people out of Evil places to protect them. He remembers all Evil not covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ and will Judge it. He is Strong and Mighty. He will avenge His people.

What did I learn of myself? - Do I happily live among those God regards as Evil? If I value an un-Godly lifestyle I will be 'at home' with Evil. Power and luxuries could be devastating to my spiritual life. Do my possessions encourage me to turn away from God and those in need? Is it my material benefits that give my life 'worth'? Do I recognise the demonic in what others consider gives meaning to life? I would do well to remember that vengeance belongs to God (Romans 12:19).

What did I praise God for? - His mighty Strength.

What did I pray for? - the wisdom to turn away from those possessions that would lead me away from the Lord.

What is this saying in one sentence? - God's Judgment on Babylon.

Quote:- (Carl F.H.Henry) "Never in history have men spoken so much of end-time, yet been so shrouded in ignorance if God's impending doomsday."

Frances
Jun 20th 2009, 03:11 PM
Revelation 19

What did I learn of God? - Salvation, and Glory, and Honour, and Power belong to Him. His Judgments are True and Righteous. He has avenged/will avenge the blood of His servants. He is Omnipotent. He Reigns over all. Jesus Christ is Faithful and True. He Judges in Righteousness. He makes war. He is the Word of God. He will rule the nations with a rod of iron. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. Followed by an army of angels He will make war against the Beast. He will cast the Beast and False Prophet into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. He will kill the beast's army with His Word.

What did I learn of myself? - Do I worship the Lord God and Jesus Christ? Do I praise Him? Do I fear Him (Luke 12:15) Is Jesus Christ my Lord and my King?

What did I praise God for? - His offer of Salvation.

What did I pray for? - Wisdom to recognise the 'sign of the beast'. and strength to resist it. (eg. to know if having my bank number on my right hand leads to his mark, or not)

What is this saying in one sentence? - Allelujah! the Lord God omnipotent Reigns - and the Beast and his armies defeated.

Frances
Jun 21st 2009, 05:00 PM
Revelation 20

What did I learn of God? - He will consign the devil to the bottomless pit for 1,000 years. Those of His people who had been killed for not worshipping the Beast and having his mark on their forehead or hand will be resurrected to reign with Christ for 1,000 years. After the 1,000 years He will release Satan/the devil to deceive the nations and gather them for battle against Jerusalem. Then He will send fire to devour them and cast the Devil into the lake of fire and brimstone with the Beasts and False Prophet. Then He will sit on a great white throne and Judge the dead according to what they have done - according to what is written in the Book of Life and other books relating to everyone's life on earth. He will cast everyone not found in the Book of Life into the lake of fire with Death and Hades.

What did I learn of myself? - I must ensure my name is written in the Book of Life; the only way to do that is to trust Jesus' death on the Cross to have paid my penalty for my Sin; and live to please Him the rest of my life.

What did I praise God for? - His offer of Salvation.

What did I pray for? - those who have not yet accepted God's offer of Forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

What is this saying in one sentence :- those who were killed for not worshipping the Beast reign with Christ, and Satan is bound for 1,000 years after which he will be thrown into the lake of fire with everyone whose name is not in the Book of Life.

Quote:- (Anne Graham Lotz) “Have these descendants submitted to Christ, and work for Christ just because everyone else does? However it happens, somewhere along the line, the worship of Christ becomes a ritual, work for Christ becomes a job, obedience to Christ becomes orthodoxy, a holy lifestyle becomes culture, and a personal relationship with Christ becomes a religion. The majority of the inhabitants of planet earth go through the outward motions of worshipping and working for Christ. He will be on their lips but their hearts will be far from Him.”

Frances
Jun 22nd 2009, 05:22 PM
Revelation 21

What did I learn of God? - He will Create a new heaven and new earth to replace the old, including a new Jerusalem, where He will dwell with His people; which He will make of the only stones that polorised light shines through today - jasper, sapphire, chalcedony, emerald, sardonyx, sardius, chrysolite, beryl, topaz, chrysoprase, jacinth, and amethyst, having 12 gates of one pearl each (that were created because of pain). He will dwell with His people and wipe away all their tears and they will forget everything that caused pain. He will make all things new. He is Alpha (the beginning) and Omega (the end). He will give the water of Life to all who thirst for it. His Glory will illuminate the New Jerusalem and Jesus Christ will be it's Light.

What did I learn of myself? - Is my name written in the Lamb’s book of Life? Will I overcome all difficulties and temptations? to be involved in occultism of the New Age? to tell lies? to be an idolater? to be sexually immoral? to murder? to be cowardly? - I will not be able to enter the New Heaven or live with God unless, while on earth, I have been purified by the Blood Jesus Christ shed and remain faithful to Him.

What did I praise God for? - the pain-free perfection that will surely come for His people.

What did I pray for? - to always be faithful to Him and so be able to enjoy Heaven with Him.

What is this saying in one sentence? - all things will be made new, and will not be contaminated by any Sin.

Quote:- (D.L.Moody) "I cannot preach on Hell unless I preach with tears."

The Parson
Jun 22nd 2009, 08:41 PM
Quote:- (D.L.Moody) "I cannot preach on Hell unless I preach with tears." Thank you sister. You don't know how much this touched my heard.

Frances
Jun 23rd 2009, 04:18 PM
Revelation 22

What did I learn of God? - The river of Life flows from His Throne. His servants serve Him and have His Name on their foreheads and reign for ever and ever. Wherever His is there is Light and Life. His prophets have told what will take place and He will Bless those who act on His Word. Jesus Christ is the First and the Last; He gives those who have accepted His Salvation Life, He is the bright Morning Star. He offers the water of Life. He is coming to earth again; when He does it will be too late to change allegiance.

What did I learn of myself? - If I have accepted the Salvation God offers His Name will be on my forehead, I shall see His Face and be with Him for ever. I must not worship angels, I must only worship God. Am I righteous? Is my life set apart for God? If I accept the Salvation God offers I may go into His city and have Life; if I reject His offer I will not be able to enter it. Jesus Christ says "Come", have I? if so, I will become the person God created me to be. When Christ arrives again on earth it will be too late to change my eternal destination.

What did I praise God for? - the offer of Life, and eternity with Him.

What did I pray for? - that my friends and loved ones are constantly confronted by their need to accept God's offer of Salvation before it is too late.

What is this saying in one sentence? - Jesus is coming again, and offers the water of Life..

Quote:- (St. Augustine) " What shall our life and our nature be when His Promises unto us have been fulfilled! What will the spirit of man be like when it is placed above every vice that masters and subdues - when it's warfare is ended and it is wholly at Peace?"