PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my friend Cindy and her Mom

Redneck Charger
Jun 22nd 2009, 12:56 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please take care of Cindy.. She is going through what I was a few months ago.. But her Mom is dying of cancer.. Jesus please watch over her as you watched over me.. and please take her Mom home with you, and stop her suffering.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

steelerbabe
Jun 22nd 2009, 01:19 AM
Heavenly father, I ask you to comfort Cindy and sustain her as she goes through this difficult time and please welcome her mom into your heavenly kingdom:pray:

peacewithin
Jun 22nd 2009, 01:36 AM
Father, thank you for holding cindy in your loving embrace and thank you for bringing her sweet mother home just the way you did my wonderful mother.
Amen

CoffeeCat
Jun 22nd 2009, 01:45 AM
Praying for Cindy, her mom, and their family and friends... and most of all, for God's will, in His timing, to be done. :pray:

livingwaters
Jun 22nd 2009, 02:08 AM
Father, lift up Cindy at this time. Lord, if it be YOUR Will, I pray that the suffering of her mother stop and that she be united with YOU, Oh Lord in Glory....thank You, Father for hearing and answering our prayers. Let YOUR presence be felt by Cindy as YOU carry her through this very difficult time. I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen:pray::pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Jun 22nd 2009, 03:44 AM
Yes, praying for Cindy this evening, and will be watching.

butterfly1234
Jun 22nd 2009, 04:57 AM
Lord I pray for the comfort and peace of Cindy and her mom and to remove the suffering that her mother is going through.Thank you. Please let them continue to know that You are God, in all times.

butterfly1234
Jun 22nd 2009, 04:58 AM
Lord I pray for the comfort and peace of Cindy and her mom and to remove the suffering that her mother is going through.Thank you. Please let them continue to know that You are God, in all times. In Your name I pray amen.

turtledove
Jun 22nd 2009, 12:39 PM
:pray:for Cindy and her mom....:pray:

Frances
Jun 22nd 2009, 05:33 PM
:pray: that the Lord will be Glorified in this situation.

Redneck Charger
Jun 23rd 2009, 12:48 PM
Thank you everyone for the prayers for Cindy and her Mom..