PDA

View Full Version : Have you had your miracle today?

peacewithin
Jul 2nd 2009, 04:22 AM
I was reading my Bible while ago and something just made me won't to ask this question on here. Have you had miracles in your life or do you know of others who have?
My Niece and Nephew had a new baby boy born yesterday morning. That is a miracle. Did anyone see on the news that little boy who was standing at the top of the steps and a car came down the steps after the driver lost control and it knocked the boy out of the way and he got up and walked away with hardly a scratch? Now that was truly a miracle! That was God intervening I have no doubt.

awestruckchild
Jul 3rd 2009, 09:12 PM
Hi peacewithin-
It is nice to meet you!
How about that ocean plane crash survivor the other day?
Wouldn't you like to follow the details of that persons life now to see what Gods' plans are for them?

Keturah
Jul 3rd 2009, 09:26 PM
Our God is no respecter of persons, so he knows the plans he has for you, in just the same manner.
Maybe you feel insignificant, but you are just where he desires you to be for the time such as this, so wonder what he has in store for you today? :hug:

I truly believe it is to bring glory to his name, in what ever task he has for you, this day, and each one to come.

May be just a kind word to a heart that is down, or a glass of water to one who is thirsty ........What ever you do to the least of these, you have done it also to him.
I think that is pretty special. :hmm::) Right? :thumbsup:

I remind myself of this truth often because I feel I dont have much to offer either, just my need.

everyday_christian
Jul 4th 2009, 03:24 AM
I was reading my Bible while ago and something just made me won't to ask this question on here. Have you had miracles in your life or do you know of others who have?
My Niece and Nephew had a new baby boy born yesterday morning. That is a miracle. Did anyone see on the news that little boy who was standing at the top of the steps and a car came down the steps after the driver lost control and it knocked the boy out of the way and he got up and walked away with hardly a scratch? Now that was truly a miracle! That was God intervening I have no doubt.

Having peace, joy, and love in our hearts is itself a constant miracle: as is our very existence.

From that understanding of the impossibility of our own perspective springs all other things possible through God.

awestruckchild
Jul 4th 2009, 04:26 AM
Having peace, joy, and love in our hearts is itself a constant miracle: as is our very existence.

Hah! Yes it is!!!:agree::thumbsup: