PDA

View Full Version : What toppings do you like on hamburgers?

KATMAN
Jul 10th 2009, 05:55 PM
For years I had the works.Lettuce,tomatos,onions,pickles and Miracle Whip. Anymore,that's too much work. I use lettuce for salads. Now I put onions and tomatos and mustard.I like the change.It's hard to find burgers like that in chain burger joints.With the exception of Whataburger,which we don't have.What toppings do you prefer?

RabbiKnife
Jul 10th 2009, 05:59 PM
For years I had the works.Lettuce,tomatos,onions,pickles and Miracle Whip. Anymore,that's too much work. I use lettuce for salads. Now I put onions and tomatos and mustard.I like the change.It's hard to find burgers like that in chain burger joints.With the exception of Whataburger,which we don't have.What toppings do you prefer?

Another burger. A little mustard just to keep the taste buds awake. If the British Navy could rule the 7 seas with salt beef and mustard, so can I.

-SEEKING-
Jul 10th 2009, 06:15 PM
Ketchup, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.

The Mighty Sword
Jul 10th 2009, 06:45 PM
Bacon, american cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms, garlic, another burger, thousand Island, a little mayo, another slice of american cheese and to top it off, some pastrami, I think that burger is a sin, but i'm weak, Although the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak.

HisLeast
Jul 10th 2009, 07:19 PM
I used to be all about the bacon and cheese. Now I'm all about mushroom and cheese.

Buck shot
Jul 10th 2009, 07:26 PM
Mustard, Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, lots of pickles, onion, and some sliced jalapeno :)

Ayala
Jul 10th 2009, 07:28 PM
Bacon, mushrooms, cheese, barbeque sauce, mustard, miracle whip, lettuce, grilled onions, jalapenos, serranos, etc.

tango
Jul 10th 2009, 08:58 PM
I used to be all about the bacon and cheese. Now I'm all about mushroom and cheese.

Why not bacon, mushroom AND cheese?

A chargrilled pineapple ring works pretty well too... so you're looking at two quarter-pound patties, a rasher or two of bacon, a couple of slices of cheese, some sliced mushroom and a pineapple ring. Heck, stick a fried egg in it as well, why not?

Did I mention jalapenos?

NotMyOwn
Jul 10th 2009, 09:46 PM
Ketchup, mustard, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.

Same with me.:cool:

tango
Jul 10th 2009, 11:03 PM
Why would you defile a good burger with lettuce?

lbeaty1981
Jul 11th 2009, 01:20 AM
I created the perfect burger at our church's men's retreat last spring. Topped with mushrooms, bacon, onions and chili. Let's just say it was a good thing that all of our afternoon activities were scheduled to occur outdoors.... :eek: :lol:

TruthFaith
Jul 11th 2009, 08:29 PM
there is a cavallari next to my house. they have pre seasoned, pre-filled jalapeno (where is the accent marks so i can put a tilde on the n in jalapeno?) cheddar burgers, then I like to top it off with a nice tomato with lots of pepper.

TruthFaith
Jul 11th 2009, 08:30 PM
Why not bacon, mushroom AND cheese?

A chargrilled pineapple ring works pretty well too... so you're looking at two quarter-pound patties, a rasher or two of bacon, a couple of slices of cheese, some sliced mushroom and a pineapple ring. Heck, stick a fried egg in it as well, why not?

Did I mention jalapenos?

sounds like a buffet to me :lol:

amazzin
Jul 11th 2009, 08:46 PM

Cheese, jalapenos, relish, mustard and slaw

tango
Jul 11th 2009, 11:07 PM
sounds like a buffet to me :lol:

A buffet in a bun... as long as there's a good size hunk of cow in there too we're fine :)

Tommy76
Jul 12th 2009, 05:13 AM
Mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, swiss cheese, tomato, bacon, bbq sauce