PDA

View Full Version : Material gifts from God

kewldude
Aug 8th 2009, 06:17 PM
Has anyone received gold teeth or gold dust, or gems , or manna from God if so would you please share your story ? I very interested to hear. (see)

threebigrocks
Aug 8th 2009, 10:22 PM
What peaks your interest in these things, that God would send them?

tango
Aug 8th 2009, 11:02 PM
Has anyone received gold teeth or gold dust, or gems , or manna from God if so would you please share your story ? I very interested to hear. (see)

Are you talking about gold supernaturally appearing, in the sense of waking up one morning and finding gold things lying around that weren't there before? Or would you also include a more generic sense, as in God blessing us with material riches?

kewldude
Aug 11th 2009, 05:48 AM
I was referring to a video called Finger of God, where micraclously these people get gold teeth , gems with no faults, gold dust all over people bibles ,manna pooring out of bible pages... or anything like healing for that matter i guess i should of stated that also. what peaks my interest is just wondering peoples testimonies about them.

BrckBrln
Aug 11th 2009, 06:06 AM
I was referring to a video called Finger of God, where micraclously these people get gold teeth , gems with no faults, gold dust all over people bibles ,manna pooring out of bible pages... or anything like healing for that matter i guess i should of stated that also. what peaks my interest is just wondering peoples testimonies about them.

I think it's all hogwash, myself. Why would God give people gold teeth? Maybe they went to the dentist but forgot about it. :rofl:

kewldude
Aug 11th 2009, 06:22 AM
Then I encourage you to check out the video if you have a chance its called Finger of God, but i ee where your comming from, but also i see where they are comming from because why would people lie about somthen like that? its not going to take or gain anything for them

kewldude
Aug 11th 2009, 06:41 AM
I think it's all hogwash, myself. Why would God give people gold teeth? Maybe they went to the dentist but forgot about it. :rofl:

Reading around not the people in the video particular but some others yes have actully forgotten that they received dental work :P and led many to beleive that actully received them from God funny how that works.

threebigrocks
Aug 11th 2009, 02:21 PM
Reason to heed that shadow of doubt. God is more concerned with blessing us with things of the spiritual realm, not to rule out worldly blessings as well. But the Lord gives and takes away. We are to consider ourselves dead to flesh and alive spiritually. With or without earthly blessing we need to go on in faith. Meshak, Shadrack and Abendigo from Daniel come to mind. He can save our flesh, but even if He doesn't we will not budge on faith.;)

kewldude
Aug 11th 2009, 02:32 PM
Gives me tingles reading what you wrote!

God Bless!

RabbiKnife
Aug 11th 2009, 02:42 PM
Since God has the ability to heal, instead of giving someone gold teeth, why wouldn't he give them whole natural teeth.

That don't make no sense at'all.

theBelovedDisciple
Aug 11th 2009, 03:37 PM

Havent had a chance to view the video yet.. but if I remember wasnt there some of this stuff going on in Florida not too long ago?

God still Heals and He Saves... He gets the Glory... and it all flows thru that Bloody Tree and Person Who gave it all on that Tree...

many today are enamoured and be-dazzled with signs and wonders.. and many will run after them..

Jesus warned us not to run after signs and wonders..

He said an Evil and adulterous generation seeketh a sign...

and in the end.. there will many counterfiet signs and wonders that will decieve many.. they will be characteristic of the last days.. as will false doctrine and the implosion of apostacy... a turning away from the Faith that was once delivered unto the Saints...

when I get a chance to view the video .. I'll get a better idea...

God does still Heal and He Saves....

I would encourage people not to get caught up in the signs and wonders .. worshipping the signs and wonders instead of the Holy One of Isreal... who with Him... all things are possible..

The Mighty Sword
Aug 11th 2009, 03:47 PM

I think it was the opposite for me, I woke one morning with no teeth :eek:, my ring was gone, my bible was all chewed up and my bread went stale :lol:

Slug1
Aug 11th 2009, 03:56 PM
The Lord blessed me with a guitar... that count :pp

kewldude
Aug 11th 2009, 04:00 PM
Yes Slug1 I didn't mean what I just stated i ment all things in general I wasn't looking for signs or wonders I looking for testemonies. I know if seek a sign this generation will not have + I look to the skies for signs and see them everyday.

Slug1
Aug 11th 2009, 04:07 PM
Yes Slug1 I didn't mean what I just stated i ment all things in general I wasn't looking for signs or wonders I looking for testemonies. I know if seek a sign this generation will not have + I look to the skies for signs and see them everyday.In that case... http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=163413

Here's the testimony of this guitar and how the Lord is helping me.

kewldude
Aug 11th 2009, 04:23 PM
Can we just delete this thread altogether I feel like I did somthen wrong now, I'll just look to the testemonies tab. Thank you!