PDA

View Full Version : pray for the sick

quasar
Aug 17th 2009, 05:02 PM
Please pray for the sick patients at the hospital where I work. I pray for them often but I'm so accustomed to their level of sickness that it becomes the norm for me. Pray that God helps them either heal or cross over to heaven in a comfortable way, surrounded by loved ones. I have so much compassion for them and it sometimes makes my job so difficult. I know God cares and I know He is there but at times the burden feels overwhelming.:pray:

Debra R
Aug 18th 2009, 02:47 AM
Praying with you. :hug:

Father God,
I agree in prayer with quasar. Lord we ask your touch upon the sick patients that quasar works with. We know you are the ultimate healer. Please bring healing to their bodies, bring ease of their pain and suffering. Lord, for those who don't know you we ask for their salvation. By your Holy Spirit touch their hearts and minds and let them know of your great love. For those that their time here is done take them gently home to you. And Holy Father, strengthen quasar, give encouragement, empower with your Holy Spirit, let quasar know how very much you love him/her. In your name Lord Jesus we pray, amen.

God bless you :hug:

Redneck Charger
Aug 18th 2009, 09:34 AM
Jesus, Please take care of these people in the hospital.. Please Jesus.. Jesus please care of all sick and and unwell people of the world.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

turtledove
Aug 18th 2009, 10:48 AM
Please pray for the sick patients at the hospital where I work. I pray for them often but I'm so accustomed to their level of sickness that it becomes the norm for me. Pray that God helps them either heal or cross over to heaven in a comfortable way, surrounded by loved ones. I have so much compassion for them and it sometimes makes my job so difficult. I know God cares and I know He is there but at times the burden feels overwhelming.:pray:

Praying that God continue to strengthen you in your work and bless you in the midst of it. And for all of sick patients..praying for their healing and peaceful transitions. In the Name of Jesus. :amen:

Frances
Aug 18th 2009, 05:12 PM
:pray: that your patients will 'feel' your compassion, reach out to your Lord, and experience His Peace . . .

livingwaters
Aug 18th 2009, 05:23 PM
Lord, I pray that YOU give Quasar YOUR words, love and compassion to deal with those that are so in need of YOUR mighty hand on their lives...Give her YOUR wisdom that she may shine tremendously in YOUR light through her knowledge of YOU and YOUR Word! I pray these things in Jesus' name..Amen.:pray::pray::pray:

God bless you!:)

peacewithin
Aug 19th 2009, 04:03 AM
Sending up prayers now.:pray:

mcnumps
Aug 19th 2009, 07:35 PM
Quasar, agreeing in prayer with you......:pray: