PDA

View Full Version : Am I a virgin?

Pally
Aug 27th 2009, 05:06 PM
I had a dream about sex and it felt real. Does that make me not a virgin?

Ayala
Aug 27th 2009, 08:40 PM
That's a resounding "no". You're still a virgin.

JordanW
Aug 27th 2009, 10:41 PM
If you haven't committed the physical act of sexual intercourse you are still a virgin by definition. God bless you.

Athanasius
Aug 28th 2009, 01:12 AM
How do you know it felt real if you're a virgin?! And I'll echo the comments above, you're still a virgin.

ConservChrist
Aug 28th 2009, 07:42 AM
It's actually interesting how God created human beings. This may be considered graphic and if so, I'm sorry ahead of time. But this information can be found in any encyclopedia.
Basically, we all know what the wet dream is. It's when a male will have a "wet dream" and ejaculate, normally during slumber. At that time, it's common to dream of sex. This generally marks puberty. However, that's not entirely the end of the story. You see, a male's reproductive organs are constantly producing sperm. Logically, that sperm can't live forever and eventually there is going to be too much to hold. So naturally, it needs to come out. This is done, usually monthly, during a "wet dream." It's sort of like a woman's period. A time the body uses to cleanse and get rid of the dead stuff. So a "wet dream," that of sex, every month should be expected. Most men, however, do not know nor do they experience this. Mainly because, if they're married, they are likely having relations with their wives enough so as not to have such a build up that their body will feel the need to do away with it. And men who are single and don't experience it, well, we know why.
So no worries. Sexual dreams are pretty natural. Just don't act on them and all will be well.

Jeffinator
Aug 31st 2009, 04:49 AM
It's actually interesting how God created human beings. This may be considered graphic and if so, I'm sorry ahead of time. But this information can be found in any encyclopedia.
Basically, we all know what the wet dream is. It's when a male will have a "wet dream" and ejaculate, normally during slumber. At that time, it's common to dream of sex. This generally marks puberty. However, that's not entirely the end of the story. You see, a male's reproductive organs are constantly producing sperm. Logically, that sperm can't live forever and eventually there is going to be too much to hold. So naturally, it needs to come out. This is done, usually monthly, during a "wet dream." It's sort of like a woman's period. A time the body uses to cleanse and get rid of the dead stuff. So a "wet dream," that of sex, every month should be expected. Most men, however, do not know nor do they experience this. Mainly because, if they're married, they are likely having relations with their wives enough so as not to have such a build up that their body will feel the need to do away with it. And men who are single and don't experience it, well, we know why.
So no worries. Sexual dreams are pretty natural. Just don't act on them and all will be well.

Soooo..its okay to masterbate because its natural?

MLC
Aug 31st 2009, 05:15 AM
The sin is in the aspect of lust. Lust is a sin, whether in your in a conscious state or dreaming. Masterbation in itself is not a sin, but most of the time it is accompanied by lust, which is why such things are sinful. If someone can't masterbate without lusting, they shouldn't masterbate at all though. But if they have trained their flesh enough to resist such temptation then I see no problem in it.

CoffeeCat
Aug 31st 2009, 05:19 AM
Soooo..its okay to masterbate because its natural?

No, you can't draw that conclusion at all. To do the above would be a personal choice and would require action, whereas a body's natural processes do not require any personal action, and act naturally on their own.

Guys, this topic has already been answered in enough detail.

The OP asked if a dream made him/her not a virgin. The answer is, they're still a virgin if sexual intercourse hasn't occurred.

I don't think this conversation needs to go past this.

Thanks for participating, folks. :D