PDA

View Full Version : Marriage conferences- good for all Christians! Ministers attend for free.

Dragonfighter1
Dec 6th 2009, 07:25 PM
If you have a great marriage, keep it that way by regularly attending a marriage conference. If you have a rough marriage, help fix it by attending a marriage conference.

If you have an old marriage, a young marriage, a weird marriage, what ever type of marriage you have, it can be improved on.

Attend a marriage conference. There are many different types of marriage conferences out there. I am on the leadership team for one of them called "Family Life" Right noww due to the economy their board of directors is discounting the cost of the seminar to help protect marriages in these troubling economic times.

If you are a pastor then the seminar is absolutely free to attend. :pp

If you have questions or want to attend contact me,:help: or follow this link to find more info and get questions answered. Dr Dennis Rainey's organization out of Little Rock Arkansas is a wonderful group and would love to help out any way it can.:hug:

http://www.familylife.com/groups/familylifeusa (http://www.familylife.com/groups/familylifeusa)

Dragonfighter1
Dec 6th 2009, 07:31 PM
P.S. for every 5 couples that sign up for a conference I have been authorized to give away a free ticket for a couple in "need" (they will be selected by the bibleforums pastors team)
Also, if you are going to attend the seminars in northern Ohio in February(Akron) and March (Cleveland) there is scholarship money for anyone who asks till its all gone.
Just let me know if you are attending that seminar and I will make the arrangements to get the financial scholarship finds for you.

God Bless,
DF

Dani H
Dec 7th 2009, 12:13 AM
It's great. Highly recommended.

tango
Dec 7th 2009, 12:17 AM
This is more of a classifieds than what Families In Christ is for, so I'll move it there. I've left a redirect for a couple of days so people can still see it in FIC.

Chellee
Dec 10th 2009, 12:48 AM
My husband and I attended a Family Life marriage conference when it was in town in March, and it was really great! Anyone considering going, please do! :)

Dragonfighter1
Dec 11th 2009, 03:03 AM
Thanks Chellee,
I have been to three! All were well worth it.

If you are thinking of going again let me know. Or follow my link in the first post. Signing up through the link gets a discount I dont know why but thats the way the do it!

God Bless,
DF