PDA

View Full Version : Who will enter God's Kingdom?

arunangelo
Mar 3rd 2010, 04:40 AM
Those who are humble (like little children) (Matthew 18:3), forgive others from their heart (Matthew 18:35), take care of the needy (Matthew 25:34-36), listen to the words of God and act on them (Matt 7:21-24); and keep their faith (Ezekiel 18:21) will enter Godís Kingdom. Unfortunately, many search the Scriptures because they think that in them they have eternal life; and refuse to come to Jesus, who is source of eternal life (John 5:39-40). To come to Jesus is to love Him; and to love Him is to keep His commandments (John 14:23-24). His commandment is to love one another the way He loves us (John 12:15). He loved us by staying faithful to the covenant He made with us and freeing us from sin; although we were unfaithful to Him and betrayed Him; and although it involved acceptance of humiliation of infinite magnitude and the most agonizing death.

roaring tiger
Mar 3rd 2010, 07:39 AM
Those who are humble (like little children) (Matthew 18:3), forgive others from their heart (Matthew 18:35), take care of the needy (Matthew 25:34-36), listen to the words of God and act on them (Matt 7:21-24); and keep their faith (Ezekiel 18:21) will enter God’s Kingdom. Unfortunately, many search the Scriptures because they think that in them they have eternal life; and refuse to come to Jesus, who is source of eternal life (John 5:39-40). To come to Jesus is to love Him; and to love Him is to keep His commandments (John 14:23-24). His commandment is to love one another the way He loves us (John 12:15). He loved us by staying faithful to the covenant He made with us and freeing us from sin; although we were unfaithful to Him and betrayed Him; and although it involved acceptance of humiliation of infinite magnitude and the most agonizing death.

Hi!!!arunangelo,

How are you? I think this is the first time we had met,and I do welcome chating with you.

Your op is asking if who will enter the God's kingdom? your scripture Matt.18: 3 is right, and I'll add some more.

Jesus said in John 3:3Verily, verily,I say unto thee, Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jn. 3:5Verily, verily,I say unto thee,Except a man be born of water and of Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Rather than this ,I don't know other way we can enter the kingdom. Jesus says I am the way the truth and the life:no one cometh unto Father, but by me.

You mentioned Matt.25:34-36 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,Come ,ye blessed of my Father ,inherit the kingdom prepared for you

from the foundation of the world.35] For I was hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was stranger, and ye took me in.

36] Naked and ye clothed me:I was sick, and ye visited me:I was in prison, and ye came unto me.I'll add John 25:37-40 to clarify this aspect.

37]Then the righteous answer him saying,Lord,when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty,and gave the drink?

38]When saw we thee a stranger and took thee in? or naked and cloth thee?39]Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40] And the King shall answer and say unto them,Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done of the least of these my brethren,ye shall have done it unto me.

This doctrine is easy to read but hard to understand.First,who was the least of my brethren?what food shall ye give?how will you cloth him?and how will you took him in?

Rev.3:20Behold I stand at the door,and knock:if any man hear my voice, and open the door,I will come in to him,and will sup with him,and he with me.

It is Lord Jesus,now,what food will you give him?John 4:31-32 In the mean while his disciple prayed him saying,Master, eat.

32] But he said unto them,I have meat to eat that ye know not of. 34]My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 6:53-57 Them Jesus said unto them,Verily,verily,I say unto you,Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood,ye had no life in you.

54]Whoso eateth my flesh,and drink my blood,hath eternal life;and I will raise him up at the last day.

55]For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56] He that eateth my flesh, and drink my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57]As the living Father sent me, and I live by the Father:so he that eateth me, even shall live by me.

John 6:63It is the spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth: nothing the words that I speak unto you,they are spirit and they are life.

Thanks and many blessing./RT.

Servant89
Mar 4th 2010, 10:31 PM
The one time documented in the Bible that is for sure the time of the Kingdom of God is the great tribulation. Because to generate HS power in the believer, we must be willing to go to the cross:

1 Cor 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

2 Cor 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Shalom