PDA

View Full Version : Better Than Gold!

Saved 1982
Mar 12th 2010, 02:34 PM
BETTER THAN GOLD
News can break out about financial trouble and people get nervous and all shook up about it. The stock market slides or falls , and for some it gets people to talking and nervous.
Millions and millions are going to h*** and who cares. I for one do, h*** is for eternity and I donít wish it on anyone.
Down here people will steal, kill and go crazy over gold and you know what , God paves His streets with it.
At one time in my life, I too thought if you have a lot of money you have it made, of course I have never had a lot of money, but I have something I wouldnít sell for any amount of money. SALVATION!
Everybody who reads this is going to die, if the Lord tarries and donít come and take us out. I know some donít believe in the rapture of the Church or the catching away written about in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18,but I believe the Word of God. If you are not saved when that happens you will be left behind and go through all the tribulations written in the Book of Revelation . If we do die before that happens and we are not saved we will still stand before the Lord on the judgment day .( Revelation 20:12)
There will be a judgment day for everyone, our Lord said He will puts the sheep on His right hand, and the goats on His left hand. Who are the sheep? The ones who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, have repented of their sins, and let the Lord turn their lives around. These will go into everlasting joy to be with our Lord and Master Jesus and live a joyful, peaceful, and happy life for eternity.
Who are the goats? The ones who donít have time for Jesus now ,they are to wrapped up in the world, money and cares of this world. They will be cast into outer darkness and into the burning pits of hell in torment for eternity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I talked to a man one time about salvation, his reply was, when Iím ready I will go to the Lord, I will do it in my time, my way, I felt so sorry for him, who knows what tomorrow holds. We could be dead by tomorrow, this happens to many people everyday, they just didnít have time for Jesus.
Many people feel like, well Iím to bad, I have done a lot of bad things in my life, I donít believe God will save me. I have news for anyone who feels this way, when our Lord Jesus hung and died on the cross, His blood took care of any sin you ever committed, all we have to do is repent of it.
How do we get saved? First we must be born again, as Jesus spoke of in the Book of John chapter 3. How do we get born again? We must go before God the Father, coming through the Holy name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
I call this the sinners prayer and have said it with many people.
Heavenly Father I come before you in the Holy name of your Son Jesus. As I come before you I repent of all my sins I have committed in my life, and I know I was born into sin from Adamís fall. ( Romans 5:12) and now I ask you in Jesus Holy name to forgive me for all my sins. I believe with all my heart when Jesus died on the cross He paid for my sins and this is the only way I can be saved. ( John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me) I believe with all my heart that Jesus died for my sins and that is the only way I can be saved, and I believe with all my heart that on the third day you raised your Son Jesus from the grave and Heís alive forevermore setting at your right hand. I welcome you my Lord Jesus to come into my heart to change me, to make me a new person, to take away all the bad in me, to take all the world out of me, and to put all your wonderful ways into my heart.
I believe with all my heart right now this day, I am saved, I am made a new person and my name is written down in the Lambs ( Jesus) Book of Life. I am saved. Amen.
If anyone says the above and really means it with their heart they will be saved. If it is just words coming out of our mouth and we donít mean it then God wonít hear it either.
Once we are saved and Jesus lives in our heart by the Holy Spirit then we can pray and get our prayers answered. Then we have the right to use the holy name of Jesus Christ to ask God our Father for the things we need. ( John 14:13,14)
I love you with the love of the Lord and I feel like the Lord would have me to warn everyone. Heaven is very real and so is h***.
As for me I want to serve the Lord and do His will, I want to go to heaven, because I have something better than gold. SALVATION!
Saved 1982 ( Bill)