PDA

View Full Version : Rev 22:11 says let wrong keep doing wrong??

tmentour
Mar 13th 2010, 10:51 PM
"Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him is vile continue to be vile..."

Explain please?

CRJarvis
Mar 13th 2010, 11:03 PM
its not our place to point at someone that does not want to follow God and tell them they are wrong.

KJV Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

you want to teach someone to do right the best way is to show them.
now if someone ask you if what they are doing is wrong. then you must tell them the truth.
but the laws of God are for the ones that want to follow Gods paths.

If someone has chosen to live his life his own way.
Then this is the will of God that they have the right to make the choice.
Now again he does not want anyone to die but wants all to be saved.
Yet it is his will that everyone has the freedom to do so.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.
(And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.)
to Freely take the water of Life. not by force, not for a price, but a gift.

now this does not mean we are to let someone do evil in our house.
as God will cast someone out of his house.
we also are not to help someone do evil.
we can pray that God will come in to their hearts.

kay-gee
Mar 14th 2010, 12:25 PM
I believe it to be the Bibles way of saying that all will continue normally until the end. Some will continue to do right and some to do wrong. I don't think it is condoning wrong. Same like Jesus saying "I wish you were COLD rather than lukewarm" Same as "he who is first will be last and the last first." It is a hyperbolic expression.

all the best...

Firstfruits
Mar 14th 2010, 02:57 PM
"Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him is vile continue to be vile..."

Explain please?

When Jesus returns at the end of time those that belong to him will be with him in heaven and those that are unbelievers will forever be in the lake of fire. We will either remain believers or unbelievers.

Firstfruits

pekoe
Mar 15th 2010, 06:15 AM
posted by tmentour
Rev 22:11 says let wrong keep doing wrong??
No my friend. It means that if one is "unjust" or "vile" or "righteous" or "holy" in this world, "let him be....still", in the next life.

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Re.22:12

Understand?