PDA

View Full Version : BORN AGAIN (spiritual meaning)

roaring tiger
Mar 23rd 2010, 09:36 AM
All brother and sister greetings;

May some body explain the spiritual meaning of Joh.3:3-8 Jesus said,Verily, verily,I say unto thee,

Except a man be born again,he cannot see the kingdom of heaven.

thanks and many blessing .
in love of Christ./RT.

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 10:43 AM

May some body explain the spiritual meaning of Joh.3:3-8 Jesus said,Verily, verily,I say unto thee,

in love of Christ./RT.

It is to be renewed, to put off the old man and to put on the new man.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Col 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

roaring tiger
Mar 23rd 2010, 12:35 PM
It is to be renewed, to put off the old man and to put on the new man.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Col 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

Hi!!!Firstfruits greeting;

I agree with your exellent post and acknowledge all the manners of a new man must attain.

But the last two scripture is quite unclear to me.Col.3:10 What is the renewed knowledge after the image of our creator,we have to put on?

Rom.6:6 As far as I know to crucified the old man with him ,we must be planted in the likeness of his death,so,how could we do or accomplished his crucifixion and likeness of his death?

Thank you very much and many blessing.
in love of Christ./RT.

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 01:05 PM
Hi!!!Firstfruits greeting;

I agree with your exellent post and acknowledge all the manners of a new man must attain.

But the last two scripture is quite unclear to me.Col.3:10 What is the renewed knowledge after the image of our creator,we have to put on?

Rom.6:6 As far as I know to crucified the old man with him ,we must be planted in the likeness of his death,so,how could we do or accomplished his crucifixion and likeness of his death?

Thank you very much and many blessing.
in love of Christ./RT.

The knowledge is the knowledge of God/Christ, according to the gospel of Christ.

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
Col 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Being crucified with Christ means that the old man whcih is ruled by sin is no longer in charge and we should live according to the will of God.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Rom 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

roaring tiger
Mar 23rd 2010, 02:07 PM
The knowledge is the knowledge of God/Christ, according to the gospel of Christ.

Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
Col 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Being crucified with Christ means that the old man whcih is ruled by sin is no longer in charge and we should live according to the will of God.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Rom 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

Hi!!!Firstfruits;

Your quote is well explain and acceptable.I agree...one more question.

Col.1:9 For this cause we also,since the day we heard it,,, is this related to Matt.17:5 While he yet spake,behold a bright cloud overshadowed them;and behold a voice out of the cloud,which said,This is my beloved Son,in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Heb.3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice,harden not your hearts,as in the provocation.(What did you heard? Does it refer to this voice?

Many blessing;
in love of Christ.RT.

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 02:26 PM
Hi!!!Firstfruits;

Your quote is well explain and acceptable.I agree...one more question.

Col.1:9 For this cause we also,since the day we heard it,,, is this related to Matt.17:5 While he yet spake,behold a bright cloud overshadowed them;and behold a voice out of the cloud,which said,This is my beloved Son,in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Heb.3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice,harden not your hearts,as in the provocation.(What did you heard? Does it refer to this voice?

Many blessing;
in love of Christ.RT.

This refers to the gospel that we have heard.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

theBelovedDisciple
Mar 23rd 2010, 03:23 PM

in love of Christ./RT.

It means having your sins and transgressions washed away by the Blood of the Lamb..

ye who were once dead in trespasses and sins... living under the curse.. in condemnation and bound in guilt..

when one is Born AGain from Above.. God quickens your 'spirit'... makes it alive again.. because of Christ and thru the Holy Ghost.. who is active in the persons life.. as He has been drawing the sinner to Christ......

being Born Again is an 'operation of God Himself'...

it is Initated by Him in Heaven.. and Finished by Him...... the Merits of it.. solely belong to Him..

not man...

and being born again....

its nothing 'man can attain' or attempt to attain on his/her own... thru his/her religious works... nope...

many try to 'attain' it.. but its like putting lipstick on a pig, its like the new wineskin.. but with old sour wine still inside... putrid and stale....

God's Work is done on the 'inside'.. and when a person if born again.. the death sentence, guilt and condemnation is REMOVED... by the Blood of Christ.. and the Spirit begins to work on the converts Heart... circumcising it on a daily basis.. and that Heart.. and Spiirt and Soul.. will begin to 'desire' the things of God.. Knowing Him.. and the Knowledge of God.. this done as His Word is read and absorbed into the soft ground of the 'heart' that has begun its Transformation.. free of guilt and condemnation.. the persons conscience being sprinkled daily with the blood of Christ.. as the person is transformed from the insdide out......

not the outside in.. as religion works.. yet never really transforming the inside...

with the pig still being a pig.. even though its dresssed up and with lipstick..

and the wineskin.. looking new on the outside.. yet inside full of old stale wine , putrid and vile to the taste...

when One is Born AGain.. the Kingdom comes to live inside the vessel of clay... and one day that vessel of clay will be transformed into a new body.. that will not rot, decay, get old, not subject to sin or disease.. but Eternal like Christ's Body after His Resurrection...

these will be with Jesus where He is.. and behold the Glory and the Kingdom the Father has given Him.. for the Father Loveth Him from before the Foundation of the World..

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 04:11 PM
It means having your sins and transgressions washed away by the Blood of the Lamb..

ye who were once dead in trespasses and sins... living under the curse.. in condemnation and bound in guilt..

when one is Born AGain from Above.. God quickens your 'spirit'... makes it alive again.. because of Christ and thru the Holy Ghost.. who is active in the persons life.. as He has been drawing the sinner to Christ......

it is Initated by Him in Heaven.. and Finished by Him...... the Merits of it.. solely belong to Him..

not man...

and being born again....

its nothing 'man can attain' or attempt to attain on his/her own... thru his/her religious works... nope...

many try to 'attain' it.. but its like putting lipstick on a pig, its like the new wineskin.. but with old sour wine still inside... putrid and stale....

God's Work is done on the 'inside'.. and when a person if born again.. the death sentence, guilt and condemnation is REMOVED... by the Blood of Christ.. and the Spirit begins to work on the converts Heart... circumcising it on a daily basis.. and that Heart.. and Spiirt and Soul.. will begin to 'desire' the things of God.. Knowing Him.. and the Knowledge of God.. this done as His Word is read and absorbed into the soft ground of the 'heart' that has begun its Transformation.. free of guilt and condemnation.. the persons conscience being sprinkled daily with the blood of Christ.. as the person is transformed from the insdide out......

not the outside in.. as religion works.. yet never really transforming the inside...

with the pig still being a pig.. even though its dresssed up and with lipstick..

and the wineskin.. looking new on the outside.. yet inside full of old stale wine , putrid and vile to the taste...

when One is Born AGain.. the Kingdom comes to live inside the vessel of clay... and one day that vessel of clay will be transformed into a new body.. that will not rot, decay, get old, not subject to sin or disease.. but Eternal like Christ's Body after His Resurrection...

these will be with Jesus where He is.. and behold the Glory and the Kingdom the Father has given Him.. for the Father Loveth Him from before the Foundation of the World..

Why are we told to put off the old man with his deeds/works and to put on the new man which is according to Christ?

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Firstfruits

Freek
Mar 23rd 2010, 04:22 PM
The only explanation that makes sense to me is based upon 1 Thess 5:23. Man is a 3 part being ie. spirit, soul and body. Our spirits are recreated when we get born again. Our souls which is our mind and our emotions have to be renewed, to think like God thinks. Our body, yes our flesh needs to be subjected to our renewed souls, which are subject to our spirits which are recreated in the image of God. There is a kicker to this though, but from what I've read on this forum so far, I think I'll rather shut up for now. :D

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 04:36 PM
The only explanation that makes sense to me is based upon 1 Thess 5:23. Man is a 3 part being ie. spirit, soul and body. Our spirits are recreated when we get born again. Our souls which is our mind and our emotions have to be renewed, to think like God thinks. Our body, yes our flesh needs to be subjected to our renewed souls, which are subject to our spirits which are recreated in the image of God. There is a kicker to this though, but from what I've read on this forum so far, I think I'll rather shut up for now. :D

Being born again requires a change of life style, from works of sin to works of righteousness.

Firstfruits

Freek
Mar 23rd 2010, 04:43 PM
Being born again requires a change of life style, from works of sin to works of righteousness.

Firstfruits

I have not written anything contrary to this, have I?

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 04:47 PM
I have not written anything contrary to this, have I?

No you have not.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

theBelovedDisciple
Mar 23rd 2010, 05:05 PM
Why are we told to put off the old man with his deeds/works and to put on the new man which is according to Christ?

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Firstfruits

With God's Help FF you will DO THIS....

but to do it out of one's own power... it cannot be done...

the Pharisees of Jesus day.. just did that.. they 'tried' out of their own power... believing they were the children of God, Moses Disciples.. the sons of Abraham...... they 'appeared' righteous outwardly.. yet their inside was corrupt..

they acted the part.. Jesus called them 'hypocrites'... which when translasted.. means a 'stage player'...

saying the right words.. the religious words... appearing 'outwardly' righteous holy and just. quoting Scripture, loving the relgious greetings in the marketplace, the chief seats in the synagogues, the uppermost room at feasts... these appearing 'outwardly religious just and holy..... but the 'inside'.. rotten and dead to the core.. the home of the serpent and scorpion.. Jesus told His disciples.. to 'beware' of them.. that means to take heed... and 'watch'.. discern.... and He went on to say.. these shall Recieve Greater Damnation....

it is absolutely no different today.. Modern Day Pharisees and Scribes exist today...

these who love greetings in the market place, the chief seats in their religious establishment, the upper most rooms and postition in the feasts they attend.. seated at the head of the table for all to see and 'know'.. they say all the right religious words.. but when examined by their fruit... its another story... stage players FF.. this planet is full of them...

Jesus said Woe unto them...

Man tries to put new wineskins on old dried up vile and bitter tasting wine... and he still tries to dress up that pig.. with lipstick and a dress...

God's Work FF.. starts on the Inside.... and moves outwardly..

not starting on the 'outside' by creating an 'image'.. and then leaving it at that.. with the 'insdie'. still rotten to the core.. the home of the serpent and scorpion..

that is no different Today.. as it was in Jesus Day....

Being Born AGain FF..

Is an Operation of God Himself.. He authorizes It.. and He Finishes it.. The Merits of It Belong to Him.. alone.. nobody else...

some have a real hard time with that.. because they have 'brought God down to man's level'.. in err.. belieiving that He has become subject unto his/her will... and at the beckoning call of him/her..

this done out pure 100% rebellion.. but dressed up like the 'real thing'...

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 05:10 PM
With God's Help FF you will DO THIS....

but to do it out of one's own power... it cannot be done...

the Pharisees of Jesus day.. just did that.. they 'tried' out of their own power... believing they were the children of God, Moses Disciples.. the sons of Abraham...... they 'appeared' righteous outwardly.. yet their inside was corrupt..

they acted the part.. Jesus called them 'hypocrites'... which when translasted.. means a 'stage player'...

saying the right words.. the religious words... appearing 'outwardly' righteous holy and just. quoting Scripture, loving the relgious greetings in the marketplace, the chief seats in the synagogues, the uppermost room at feasts... these appearing 'outwardly religious just and holy..... but the 'inside'.. rotten and dead to the core.. the home of the serpent and scorpion.. Jesus told His disciples.. to 'beware' of them.. that means to take heed... and 'watch'.. discern.... and He went on to say.. these shall Recieve Greater Damnation....

it is absolutely no different today.. Modern Day Pharisees and Scribes exist today...

these who love greetings in the market place, the chief seats in their religious establishment, the upper most rooms and postition in the feasts they attend.. seated at the head of the table for all to see and 'know'.. they say all the right religious words.. but when examined by their fruit... its another story... stage players FF.. this planet is full of them...

Jesus said Woe unto them...

Man tries to put new wineskins on old dried up vile and bitter tasting wine... and he still tries to dress up that pig.. with lipstick and a dress...

God's Work FF.. starts on the Inside.... and moves outwardly..

not starting on the 'outside' by creating an 'image'.. and then leaving it at that.. with the 'insdie'. still rotten to the core.. the home of the serpent and scorpion..

that is no different Today.. as it was in Jesus Day....

Being Born AGain FF..

Is an Operation of God Himself.. He authorizes It.. and He Finishes it.. The Merits of It Belong to Him.. alone.. nobody else...

some have a real hard time with that.. because they have 'brought God down to man's level'.. in err.. belieiving that He has become subject unto his/her will... and at the beckoning call of him/her..

this done out pure 100% rebellion.. but dressed up like the 'real thing'...

So if we are following the spirit are we not living according to the fruit of the spirit?

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Are these not thing we need to do or portray?

Firstfruits

anthony57
Mar 23rd 2010, 05:19 PM
One Has to be born of the incorruptible seed, whereas by nature one is born of corruptible seed. 1 pet 1:23

Being born again, not of corruptible seed [Adam], but of incorruptible [Christ], by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 05:26 PM
One Has to be born of the incorruptible seed, whereas by nature one is born of corruptible seed. 1 pet 1:23

Being born again, not of corruptible seed [Adam], but of incorruptible [Christ], by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

So if we walk in the spirit, we will not fulfil the works of the flesh.

Firstfruits

Freek
Mar 23rd 2010, 05:36 PM

Firstfruits

I think that we must start treating God like He is real. He knows us inside out and He is with you 24/7. He is with you when you watch those "other" movies. He is with you, when you cuss at your neighbor. He is with you when you gossip. He is with you when you show the middle finger at the driver who cuts in front of you. He never said that it is impossible, but He said that it will be a war and war is not pleasant. There are casualties, but God plus one believer is a majority in every situation. The question is, do we really believe the Bible or don't we?

BadDog
Mar 23rd 2010, 08:26 PM

in love of Christ./RT.RT,

Sorry, kinda busy right now. Briefly, the words translated in most Bibles as "born again" are probably best translated "born from above," indicating a spiritual birth. The same word translated "again" has the root idea of "from above" and is translated as just that later in the chapter, so I believe that to be the best translation. It could mean "born again," that is a valid translation, but the context points to "from above" IMO.

Take care,

BD

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 09:28 PM
I think that we must start treating God like He is real. He knows us inside out and He is with you 24/7. He is with you when you watch those "other" movies. He is with you, when you cuss at your neighbor. He is with you when you gossip. He is with you when you show the middle finger at the driver who cuts in front of you. He never said that it is impossible, but He said that it will be a war and war is not pleasant. There are casualties, but God plus one believer is a majority in every situation. The question is, do we really believe the Bible or don't we?

For us to treat God like he is real, then we must do as he wills, we must walk in the spirit as he has given to lead us in the way of righteousness.

If we do not believe the bible then we have nothing.

Firstfruits

Freek
Mar 23rd 2010, 09:33 PM
For us to treat God like he is real, then we must do as he wills, we must walk in the spirit as he has given to lead us in the way of righteousness.

If we do not believe the bible then we have nothing.

Firstfruits

Could I rephrase what you said: Let's be obedient to His Word, because His Word is His will. How do we walk in the spirit? :)

Firstfruits
Mar 23rd 2010, 10:30 PM
Could I rephrase what you said: Let's be obedient to His Word, because His Word is His will. How do we walk in the spirit? :)

When we walk in the spirit we do not do that which is contrary to the will of God, which the works of the flesh. We do that which is pleasing to God.

Firstfruits

anthony57
Mar 23rd 2010, 11:04 PM

Firstfruits

In order to walk in the Spirit, ye must be born of the spirit first.

anthony57
Mar 23rd 2010, 11:08 PM
Jesus said to Nicodemus Jn 3:

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

And Peter writes 1 pet 1:

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible[seed], by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The New Birth as the Old Birth, is only possible, if there was a previous existence in the Head of which that Life existed in, for the Natural Head [ Adam] the Spiritual Head [ Christ].

As in Adam, there had to be a generation and then a birth [ naturally] and in Christ there had to be a re-generation and then birth [ Spiritually] and each birth is alike brought about without the agency of the one being that is born!

The Union we had to have with Adam, is traced back to the garden of eden when God made Man, but the Union we had with Christ, goes back to before the foundation of the world [eph 1:4].

And Just like we had no freewill to put ourselves in Adam, to later be generated, so likewise, we had no freewill to put ourselves in to Christ to be regenerated later, in both cases it was an Sovereign Act of God.

We had to be placed into each head by Him, election or of His own choosing.

Servant89
Mar 23rd 2010, 11:14 PM

in love of Christ./RT.

The answer resides in the goal... the kingdom of God.

The kingdom is when Christians get filled with the Holy Spirit POWER. That is the kingdom. The kingdom of God is not in word, it is in power (1Cor 4:20). Jesus said that if he cast devils by the Holy Spirit (demostrating the power), that is the kingdom of God (

Mt 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Lk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

When the disciples asked Jesus about the timing of the arrival of his kingdom in Acts 1:6-8, the answer they got back was Ye shall receive POWER when the Holy Spirit falls upon you.

The Christan Church is called to make it her priority to get more HS power, Seek ye first the kingdom of God. In the Our Father prayer, # 1 on the list of petitions is "Thy kigdom come".

We can not see the kingdom unless we get baptized with the HS. Peter and John had power....

Acts 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom is not something we do, it is not a guidance of behavior that we do, it is something God does with his HS in us.

Mk 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

This power comes at a price.... it is called suffering ...

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

The greatest suffering is the great tribulation and guess what... that is the time of the kingdom and the power

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

But none of that can happen, no kingdom, no power, without getting born again with the HS.

This is an old teaching, that is why Jesus told Nicodemos, You are a teacher in Israel and you do not know this John 3:10. When we get born again, God takes the spirit of man in us and replaces it with his HS.

Ezek 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Ezek 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ezek 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Prov 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD,

Prov 24:20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

Shalom

roaring tiger
Mar 24th 2010, 01:11 AM
This refers to the gospel that we have heard.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

Hi!!!Firstfruit greetings;

How nice is the scripture you give and I'll add Rom.10:13 and v. 17 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

v.14)How then shall they call in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

v.15) And how shall they preach if they were not sent?as it is written,How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel,and bring glad tidings of good things.

v.16) But they have not all obeyed the gospel.For E-sai/as saith,Lord,who had believeth in our report?

v.17 So then faith cometh by hearing,and hearing by the word of God. in verse 15 the gospel was not obeyed and believe;v.17 faith cometh by hearing the word of God.see the difference?

Thanks and many blessing.
in love of Christ./RT.

roaring tiger
Mar 24th 2010, 04:23 AM

not man...

and being born again....

Hi!!!BelovedDisciple greetings;
We can compare salvation to a new birth first (or natural birth).It is obvious that when a human
child reach the fullness time,cannot refused to be born.The mother while travailing in pain force-
fully expel the child.He/she is not consulted and do nothing but be born.
Should we expect spiritual birth to be different? Did God beg us to come out of the womb of sin
or the power of God expel us out of the darkness and unto his kingdom of light via the new birth.

Is.66:7-9 Before she travailed,she brought forth; before her pain came,she was delivered of a man child.
v.8) Who hath heard such a thing? Who hath seen such a things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?or a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed,she brought her children.
v.9)Shall I bring to the birth,and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb,saith the God.

You said,Ye were once dead in trespasses and sins...living under the cursed...in condemnation
and bound in guilt,it mens having your sins and transgression was wash away by the Blood of the Lamb.
You said,one is born again from above...God quickens your "spirit"...make it alive again...because
of Christ and through Holy Ghost who is active in the persons life...as he has been drawing the sinners to Christ.

But I say is our sins and transgression was not wash away with the litteral blood of the lamb,but by
the word that the precious blood of Jesus speak while he was hung on the tree. (1 Joh.2:12.)
And when we are dead because of our sins we have been raises by the same word or by the glory of thy Father.
Joh.5:37 And the Father himself,which hath sent me,hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time,nor seen his shape.
Joh.5:28 Marvel not of this; for the hour is coming,in the which all that are in the graves shall hear
his voice.
Joh.5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead,and quickeneth them;even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
Thank you and many blessing.
in love of Christ./RT.

roaring tiger
Mar 24th 2010, 05:23 AM

Hi!!!Freek greetings;
God created man in his image and likeness.God has triune divinity but one essence or one God.
There are three that bear witness in heaven ,the Father ,the Word,and the Holy Ghost and the three are one.
Is.44:6Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel,and his redeemer the Lord of Host;I am the first,and I am the last;beside me there is no God.
1Thes.5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;and I pray God your whole spirit and soul
and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Joh. For there are three that bear witness in earth,the spirit,and the water and the blood and these
three agree in one.Gen.2:7 And the Lord formed man of the dust of the ground,and breath into his nostril the breath of life;and man become a living soul.Life or spirit,soul or earthly spirit and body,
but they are not three but one man.
thanks and many blessing.
in love of Christ./RT.
Read Eph.2:14-17

roaring tiger
Mar 24th 2010, 05:38 AM
Jesus said to Nicodemus Jn 3:

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

And Peter writes 1 pet 1:

23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible[seed], by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The New Birth as the Old Birth, is only possible, if there was a previous existence in the Head of which that Life existed in, for the Natural Head [ Adam] the Spiritual Head [ Christ].

As in Adam, there had to be a generation and then a birth [ naturally] and in Christ there had to be a re-generation and then birth [ Spiritually] and each birth is alike brought about without the agency of the one being that is born!

The Union we had to have with Adam, is traced back to the garden of eden when God made Man, but the Union we had with Christ, goes back to before the foundation of the world [eph 1:4].

And Just like we had no freewill to put ourselves in Adam, to later be generated, so likewise, we had no freewill to put ourselves in to Christ to be regenerated later, in both cases it was an Sovereign Act of God.

We had to be placed into each head by Him, election or of His own choosing.

Hi!!!anthony57 greetings;
If God gives you the understanding and know the meaning of 1Pet.1:23 you are on the right path.
Gal.3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made.He saith not,and to his seeds,as
of many;but as of one,And to thy seed,which is Christ.Luke 8:11 seed is WORD of God.It was
the name written in the white stone that no one knows except the one who received it.
in love of Christ./RT>

roaring tiger
Mar 24th 2010, 05:58 AM
The answer resides in the goal... the kingdom of God.

The kingdom is when Christians get filled with the Holy Spirit POWER. That is the kingdom. The kingdom of God is not in word, it is in power (1Cor 4:20). Jesus said that if he cast devils by the Holy Spirit (demostrating the power), that is the kingdom of God (

Mt 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Lk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

When the disciples asked Jesus about the timing of the arrival of his kingdom in Acts 1:6-8, the answer they got back was Ye shall receive POWER when the Holy Spirit falls upon you.

The Christan Church is called to make it her priority to get more HS power, Seek ye first the kingdom of God. In the Our Father prayer, # 1 on the list of petitions is "Thy kigdom come".

We can not see the kingdom unless we get baptized with the HS. Peter and John had power....

Acts 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom is not something we do, it is not a guidance of behavior that we do, it is something God does with his HS in us.

Mk 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

This power comes at a price.... it is called suffering ...

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

The greatest suffering is the great tribulation and guess what... that is the time of the kingdom and the power

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

But none of that can happen, no kingdom, no power, without getting born again with the HS.

This is an old teaching, that is why Jesus told Nicodemos, You are a teacher in Israel and you do not know this John 3:10. When we get born again, God takes the spirit of man in us and replaces it with his HS.

Ezek 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Ezek 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ezek 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Prov 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD,

Prov 24:20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

Shalom

Hi!!!Servant89 greetings;
You hit the goal the kingdom of God.
Luke 10:20 Not withstanding in this rejoice,not,that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice,because your names are written in heaven.
Joh.1:18 No man hath seen God at any time;the only begotten Son,which is in the bossom of the
Father,he hath declared him.
Joh.6:62 What if ye shall see the Son of man ascend upwhere he was before.
in love of Christ./RT.

Firstfruits
Mar 24th 2010, 09:23 AM
In order to walk in the Spirit, ye must be born of the spirit first.

What does it mean to be born of the spirit?

According to the following we must repent, but if you have not heard the word and believed the word then how can you be saved and recieve the spirit?

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Firstfruits

Firstfruits
Mar 24th 2010, 09:24 AM
Hi!!!Firstfruit greetings;

How nice is the scripture you give and I'll add Rom.10:13 and v. 17 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

v.14)How then shall they call in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

v.15) And how shall they preach if they were not sent?as it is written,How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel,and bring glad tidings of good things.

v.16) But they have not all obeyed the gospel.For E-sai/as saith,Lord,who had believeth in our report?

v.17 So then faith cometh by hearing,and hearing by the word of God. in verse 15 the gospel was not obeyed and believe;v.17 faith cometh by hearing the word of God.see the difference?

in love of Christ./RT.

You are most welcome.

God bless you!

Firstfruits

Servant89
Mar 24th 2010, 09:56 PM
What does it mean to be born of the spirit?

According to the following we must repent, but if you have not heard the word and believed the word then how can you be saved and recieve the spirit?

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Firstfruits

It means that for those that already experienced Acts 8:12, they should not be satisfied with that, but hunger and thirst for the HS and experience Acts 8:17. The parable of te 10 virgins come to mind.

Shalom

Firstfruits
Mar 25th 2010, 08:56 AM
It means that for those that already experienced Acts 8:12, they should not be satisfied with that, but hunger and thirst for the HS and experience Acts 8:17. The parable of te 10 virgins come to mind.

Shalom

So they had already heard the word, believed the word, and been baptized, yes?

Firstfruits