PDA

View Full Version : Does Satan also know your thoughts?

Redeemed by Grace
Apr 9th 2010, 03:02 PM
In the another thread I asked for opinion if God knows a man's thoughts. Now I'd like to ask the same of Satan... Does he also know your thoughts?

Vhayes
Apr 9th 2010, 03:03 PM
No. But he surely knows human nature.

RockSolid
Apr 9th 2010, 03:03 PM
No way, sometimes we give Satan too much credit.

Dravenhawk
Apr 9th 2010, 06:36 PM
Satan not only knows your thoughts but knows how to exploit your weaknesses through your thoughts.

Dravenhawk

markedward
Apr 9th 2010, 06:44 PM
Bible Chat = Provide Scripture to support your claims.

LookingUp
Apr 9th 2010, 07:11 PM
If Satan could read our minds, why didn’t he use his knowledge of Job’s thoughts to show Job’s weakness to God?

butterfly1234
Apr 9th 2010, 07:25 PM
well i dont think he knows our thought, but i dont have any scripture to back that up,however, he does have his demons on patrol and they know our weakness and temptations. thats just my opinion. :2cents:

theBelovedDisciple
Apr 9th 2010, 07:41 PM
he obviously knew the Will of God and the thoughts and intents of Jesus Christ when He set His Face to go to Jersualem to be cruciifed...

if he didn't 'know' them .. then why did he use Peter to try to thwart the Will of God in an attempt to stop Jesus from going to Jerusalem...

Jesus rebuked satan, after telling Peter, your thinking as 'man' thinks and not as God would have you think...

here satan or the devil is coming at the Son of Man, God manifest in the flesh... why?

because He knew what Jesus was up to.. and that if he could trip Him up and not get Him to go to the Cross.. then Redemption would not of have taken place by His Physical death.. Physical death in Perfection..

your dealing with a created being that is a level above flesh and blood, supernatural, probably the most cunning and smartest creature God Himself 'created'...

I'm not giving him any more glory than he deserves.. but IGNORANCE is not something to be dealt with dealing with supernatural powers... who are still moving about today.. doing what they do best.. deceiving and stirring up confusion..

but thanks be to God that thru Jesus the Christ, God manifest in the flesh.. we can defeat and make him go.. thru the Spirit of Truth and the spoken Word...

He has already 'overcome' diabolos, and thru JESUS CHRIST we overcome too.. because Greater is He that is in His True children than he that is in the world...this the spirit of disobedience.. that works thru the children of dakrness and disobedience..

-SEEKING-
Apr 9th 2010, 07:44 PM
I'm gonna go with no. But I do believe he has me watched enough to know where I can fall.

markedward
Apr 9th 2010, 07:44 PM
he obviously knew the Will of God and the thoughts and intents of Jesus Christ when He set His Face to go to Jersualem to be cruciifed...Perhaps not entirely... Satan was also the one who entered into Judas to cause Jesus to be crucified. [Luke 22.3; John 13.27]

Firefighter
Apr 9th 2010, 08:53 PM
i'm gonna go with no. But i do believe he has me watched enough to know where i can fall.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Firefighter
Apr 9th 2010, 09:00 PM
Bible Chat = Provide Scripture to support your claims.

Scripture? We don't need no stinkin' scripture, we're talking about doctrine here!!! :lol:

Nomad
Apr 9th 2010, 10:26 PM
Scripture? We don't need no stinkin' scripture, we're talking about doctrine here!!! :lol:

O.K, now you've made me laugh too. Good one! :D

Nomad
Apr 9th 2010, 10:37 PM
Since there is no Scripture of which I'm aware that says Satan can read minds, I would say no. However, I agree that Satan can problably make accurate educated guesses.

Servant89
Apr 9th 2010, 10:38 PM
1 Kings 8:39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men.

Shalom

cheech
Apr 10th 2010, 03:06 AM
I agree with those who imply we are watched. If we are talking spiritual warfare (which anything having to do with satan usually is) then we have to think military style. The earthly military is no different than the spiritual military. The enemy is good at warfare (but God is much better ;)). The earthly military (all sides) has their scouts and special units...those who watch and monitor the opposition...where they are, what they are doing. There are some who specifically monitor the cultures of their opposition...their habits and routines in order to plan an attack. It is no different in the spiritual realm. We are watched and monitored to see what our habits are, what we like and don't like, what hurts us, what irritates us, etc. They plan their schemes and attacks accordingly. Think about the people you live with day to day. You can't read your spouse's or childrens minds but you know them so well you can predict their next words at times and their reactions. You know what will set the off and cause them emotional pain simply by living with them every day and watching it. Can satan read our minds? No, but he definitely knows our habits and our character very well because in the flesh, we have his negative characteristics.

danield
Apr 10th 2010, 03:54 AM
Luke 9:1 NLT Luke 9:1*¶ One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to cast out demons and to heal all diseases.

I think if you allow them into your life they can know your thoughts. Also, when Jesus was tempted by Satan, he showed Christ all the cities and the wealth of the world. I am sure this happened in his mind... However, please know he had no authority over Christ even though he tempted him.

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 07:10 AM
I think it is his job to know our thoughts. He is the accuser - Jesus taught that even an evil thought is a sin. Satan knows our sins.

LookingUp
Apr 10th 2010, 07:19 AM
1 Kings 8:39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men.

ShalomI think people are missing this. It's worth repeating.

"...then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men..."

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 07:37 AM
I think people are missing this. It's worth repeating.

"...then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men..."

I'd say hearts represents the level of righteousness in the context.

RR van Wyk
Apr 10th 2010, 07:52 AM

We need to be carefull what we say... please... It hurts when reading comments like this :( The bible is no joke.

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 07:54 AM
We need to be carefull what we say... please... It hurts when reading comments like this :( The bible is no joke.

He's joking.. no disrespect there.

Servant89
Apr 10th 2010, 12:57 PM
Satan is a created being, a creature. Satan is not god. As such, he can not read minds. Only God can read minds. Our doctrine must be based on Scripture, the following Scriptures show that God can read minds:

2 Chron 6:30 Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men.

These Scriptures also show that God can read minds:
Lam 3:60-61
Gen 24:45
Deu 31:21
Rev 2:23
1Cor 3:20
Joh 2:24-25
John 6:64
John 16:30
Act 15:8
Psa 44:21
Dan 2:28
Amos 4:13
Rom 8:27
Psa 94:11
Psa 139:2,4,23
Pro 15:11
1Ch 28:9
Luke 6:8
Luke 11:17
Luke 16:15

How many Scriptures are there that state that Satan can read minds?

NONE !!!!
ZERO !!!!
NADA !!!!

How long will people continue to generate doctrine out of their own imagination?

If you have a verse that shows that satan can read minds, bring it on. If not, it is written:

Isa 8:20 To the law and the testimony, if they speak not according to this word, there is no light in them.

Shalom

notuptome
Apr 10th 2010, 01:28 PM
Satan cannot know our thoughts only our weaknesses which pertain to the flesh. When Satan came before God it was God who asked Satan if he had considered Jehovahs servant Job. Job 1:6-12

James 1:13-16 Clearly states that God does not tempt men to sin. Satan is the temptor and the accusor of the brethren.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Saved 1982
Apr 10th 2010, 01:58 PM
No Satan cannot know our thoughts, but he can put thoughts into our mind making us think they are our thoughts. However by our actions he does know our weakness, and that is were he will attack us.
God bless,
Saved 1982

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 02:30 PM
How many Scriptures are there that state that Satan can read minds?

NONE !!!!
ZERO !!!!
NADA !!!!

How long will people continue to generate doctrine out of their own imagination?

If you have a verse that shows that satan can read minds, bring it on. If not, it is written:

Isa 8:20 To the law and the testimony, if they speak not according to this word, there is no light in them.

Shalom

The fact is that somehow Satan is capable of gaining information on our sins. That method isn't mentioned in scripture, but it exists. He couldn't accuse us if it didn't. Can you propose a better explanation, than by reading the mind?

Maybe he gains his knowledge from God, but that doesn't seem very likely to me and I would bet it isn't in scripture.

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 02:35 PM
No Satan cannot know our thoughts, but he can put thoughts into our mind making us think they are our thoughts. However by our actions he does know our weakness, and that is were he will attack us.
God bless,
Saved 1982

He can put his thoughts in our minds but not know what we think? Sorry, but that seems a little dubious to me.

To me the question itself is irrelevant. What Satan knows or doesn't doesn't make a difference if the conscience is clean and if we are wearing God's armor.

Nomad
Apr 10th 2010, 03:15 PM

UrbanMissionary's comment was a play on a classic line from the movie, "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" prompted by the lack of Biblical support offered for the idea that Satan can read minds. No disrepect was intended. You can hear it for yourself by clicking on the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6RsU&feature=related

Vhayes
Apr 10th 2010, 03:27 PM
Wow, Nomad. I had no idea the line (or the varied uses thereof) was from "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" - seriously. I have used that for YEARS and always attributed it to Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles" - "Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges!".

I appreciate the correction! Now I know.
V

Nomad
Apr 10th 2010, 03:33 PM
I thought the same thing until I went looking for a video clip. Thank God for Google! :D

Firstfruits
Apr 10th 2010, 03:34 PM
In the another thread I asked for opinion if God knows a man's thoughts. Now I'd like to ask the same of Satan... Does he also know your thoughts?

As far as the scriptures go, only the Lord know our thoughts.

1 Chron 28:9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

Ps 94:11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

Firstfruits

ThyWordIsTruth
Apr 10th 2010, 04:37 PM
I actually voted "I don't know." But the mention of Job brought to mind something that suggests Satan might not be able to read thoughts.

Satan's accusation of Job was that he was only serving God because of all God's blessings on him. However, as Job was later tested, it was clearly shown that it was not true.

If Satan had known that, he wouldn't have said what he did.

However, it's inconclusive because he's a liar and an accuser and would say anything to get a chance to trip up or cause one of God's saints to turn from God.

Ok I just wasted 60 secs of your time. :D

Nomad
Apr 10th 2010, 04:43 PM

That's a good point. :idea:

Servant89
Apr 10th 2010, 05:21 PM
Doctrine cannot come from human understanding (Prov 3:5). Satan gains knowledge about our sins by what he sees. Sometimes, by our facial expression he can tell we are coveting what we see. But he can not read minds. He is a creature. Only God knows the secrets of our hearts.

What is not in Scripture is that satan reads minds, that is definetively not in Scripture. And if it is not in Scripture, it is not biblical. When people teach as doctrines commandments of men, that is not good. People should be afraid of flirting with that. It is written:

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Shalom

Servant89
Apr 10th 2010, 05:24 PM
I actually voted "I don't know." But the mention of Job brought to mind something that suggests Satan might not be able to read thoughts.

Satan's accusation of Job was that he was only serving God because of all God's blessings on him. However, as Job was later tested, it was clearly shown that it was not true.

Amen, and if satan could read Jesus mind, he would not have tempted him in the desert.

Shalom

Servant89
Apr 10th 2010, 05:27 PM
It never ceases to amaze me just how easy it is for people to believe stuff that comes from man's imagination, and how slow people are to establish doctrine that is based on Scripture. If it is not in Scripture but men teach it as doctrine from God, at least 70% will believe it... amazing.

Shalom

LookingUp
Apr 10th 2010, 05:35 PM
If Satan could read our minds, why didn’t he use his knowledge of Job’s thoughts to show Job’s weakness to God?Did y'all miss this? I think ThyWord had a great point! No wasted time, ThyWord, obviously it needed to be posted again. :)

LookingUp
Apr 10th 2010, 05:53 PM
The fact is that somehow Satan is capable of gaining information on our sins. That method isn't mentioned in scripture, but it exists. He couldn't accuse us if it didn't. Can you propose a better explanation, than by reading the mind?

Maybe he gains his knowledge from God, but that doesn't seem very likely to me and I would bet it isn't in scripture.We can get an idea of the way Satan gains information on our sins when we read the book of Job. Satan is betting he can get Job to curse God, because he thinks Job loves God only because God has blessed him. Of course, Satan doesn’t know the answer for sure because he can’t read Job’s thoughts and know his heart. Notice Satan must get Job to verbally curse God or act out in sin to make his case. He doesn’t claim he can turn Job away in his heart. “…he will surely curse You to your face” (Job 1:11). Satan fails and this failure is proven when Job refrains from cursing God aloud or acting out in sin. “Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God” (Job 1:22) and “In all this Job did not sin with his lips” (Job 2:10).

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 06:16 PM
Doctrine cannot come from human understanding (Prov 3:5). Satan gains knowledge about our sins by what he sees. Sometimes, by our facial expression he can tell we are coveting what we see. But he can not read minds. He is a creature. Only God knows the secrets of our hearts.

What is not in Scripture is that satan reads minds, that is definetively not in Scripture. And if it is not in Scripture, it is not biblical. When people teach as doctrines commandments of men, that is not good. People should be afraid of flirting with that. It is written:

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

In my opinion scripture doesn't answer the question clearly, therefore I stated my opinion based on what seems to be logical and my personal experiences. Again, I don't see how I'm a hypocrite - if what I said was true, and Satan was smarter than people usually think - would this benefit Satan somehow?

If I'm overestimating Satan's capabilities and I'm wrong - then what? That's just what I believe, I have come to this conclusion on my own, not by doctrines or commandments of men. I happen to find it more reasonable to overestimate than underestimate the opponent.

forum lurker
Apr 10th 2010, 06:28 PM
We can get an idea of the way Satan gains information on our sins when we read the book of Job. Satan is betting he can get Job to curse God, because he thinks Job loves God only because God has blessed him. Of course, Satan doesn’t know the answer for sure because he can’t read Job’s thoughts and know his heart. Notice Satan must get Job to verbally curse God or act out in sin to make his case. He doesn’t claim he can turn Job away in his heart. “…he will surely curse You to your face” (Job 1:11). Satan fails and this failure is proven when Job refrains from cursing God aloud or acting out in sin. “Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God” (Job 1:22) and “In all this Job did not sin with his lips” (Job 2:10).

Satan probably knew, that he'd lose, but tried anyway. I believe Satan attacks even the most devoted believers, even when he knows the result.

Anyway, there probably isn't any need for me to debate this, I've said what I believe. An article (http://www.helium.com/items/135590-bible-study-satans-influence-on-our-thoughts), hope that's at least readable.

LookingUp
Apr 10th 2010, 07:09 PM
In my opinion scripture doesn't answer the question clearly, therefore I stated my opinion based on what seems to be logical and my personal experiences. Again, I don't see how I'm a hypocrite - if what I said was true, and Satan was smarter than people usually think - would this benefit Satan somehow?

If I'm overestimating Satan's capabilities and I'm wrong - then what? That's just what I believe, I have come to this conclusion on my own, not by doctrines or commandments of men. I happen to find it more reasonable to overestimate than underestimate the opponent.I understand what you're saying. I feel like we often neglect the powers of darkness as real and formidable forces. In my experience, it's not brought up nearly enough in Church. Scripture speaks of Satan provoking David to conduct a census (1 Chron. 21); of him tempting Christian couples in temporary abstention (1 Cor. 7); of taking away the word that’s in peoples’ hearts (Mat. 13); and of filling the heart of Ananias (Acts 5). He prowls around like a lion seeking someone to devour (1 Peter 5) and accuses people before God day and night (Rev. 12). So even if he can’t read our minds or put thoughts into our heads, he is someone to seriously guard ourselves from.

LookingUp
Apr 10th 2010, 07:37 PM
Satan probably knew, that he'd lose, but tried anyway. I believe Satan attacks even the most devoted believers, even when he knows the result.I’m sure he does attack anyone and everyone. But in the case of Job, if Satan already knew, then God already knew Satan knew. There was no reason for the test. The test didn’t prove anything to God, because He already knew what was in Job’s heart. The test wouldn’t have proven anything to Satan either, because he would have already known what was in Job’s heart. The test would have been in vain at best and at worst, cruel.

Anyway, there probably isn't any need for me to debate this, I've said what I believe. An article (http://www.helium.com/items/135590-bible-study-satans-influence-on-our-thoughts), hope that's at least readable.Thanks. I think I’ll check it out.

Servant89
Apr 10th 2010, 07:58 PM
Satan can figure out what we think when we pray, when we talk, when we do things that he can see and hear. But he cannot read minds. Giving the enemy more credit than he deserves is not what the Bible says. We need to fear God, not satan.

Mt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Making people believe that satan is more powerful than what he really is, does not help our camp.

1 Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Believe it!

Shalom

Redeemed by Grace
Apr 13th 2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the replies folks... To those who voted that they think Satan can know your thoughts, do you also think he is omnipresent? Meaning do you equate to say that he is able to read everyone's thoughts then?

I'd like to show that Satan, being evil, is still a created being and is not able to read your heart not is able to be everywhere and anywhere, for that is only God's characteristics and not Satan's.

Servant89
Apr 14th 2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the replies folks... To those who voted that they think Satan can know your thoughts, do you also think he is omnipresent? Meaning do you equate to say that he is able to read everyone's thoughts then?

I'd like to show that Satan, being evil, is still a created being and is not able to read your heart not is able to be everywhere and anywhere, for that is only God's characteristics and not Satan's.

Satan does not even have a mode of transportation, he has to possess someone to get on a plane or a car, otherwise, he has to walk. There must be an elevator to take him to heaven from the earth and back.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Shalom

Reynolds357
Apr 14th 2010, 11:50 PM

He only knows what we tell him. Sometimes, it would be profitable for us to keep our mouths shut.

Redeemed by Grace
Apr 15th 2010, 02:42 AM
He only knows what we tell him. Sometimes, it would be profitable for us to keep our mouths shut.

How would you tell him though? For not to say that not he is the father of lies and sin, but wouldn't he have to be actively pursuing you for you to say anything out loud for him to hear? And yet, for this season of time, isn't he working on bigger fish to fry, so to speak?

My point is that Satan is a created being and as such is not a god or as God, and thus he is a liar and murderer, but for now is not a pursuer of the brethren, but the accuser. I would agree that in the last days that will all change in many respects, starting with seeking to destroy 'the Woman' - which is Israel, and then when finding she has been protect by God, then with her offspring - the Christian Church, but for always, as well as for the moment, Satan cannot know your thoughts.

theBelovedDisciple
Apr 15th 2010, 02:02 PM
How would you tell him though? For not to say that not he is the father of lies and sin, but wouldn't he have to be actively pursuing you for you to say anything out loud for him to hear? And yet, for this season of time, isn't he working on bigger fish to fry, so to speak?

My point is that Satan is a created being and as such is not a god or as God, and thus he is a liar and murderer, but for now is not a pursuer of the brethren, but the accuser. I would agree that in the last days that will all change in many respects, starting with seeking to destroy 'the Woman' - which is Israel, and then when finding she has been protect by God, then with her offspring - the Christian Church, but for always, as well as for the moment, Satan cannot know your thoughts.

Hi RBG,

I Agree with Reynolds... he is always walking to and fro on this earth seeking whom he may devour.. he is not omnipresent.. but a supernatural creature.. and all those angels that followed him.. are doing his bidding.. and these who possess the wicked around the True chidlren of God.. they 'know' and 'hear'.. once again this planet is a supernatural playing field... if you start announcing the things God has revealed to you... these 'spirits'.. if the flesh was unveiled.. these called familiar spirits or 'devils'... who possess the wicked and unsaved, will pick up on it...I have learned over the years. that certain things.. these hidden and revealed... to the "inner man'.. I do not announce and I keep my mouth shut....

I have had God reveal things to me.. and by mistake.. started announcing them.. and then all of a sudden diabolos shows up on the scene.. trying thwart or usurp God's Will... and I questioned.. how did diabolos know that? and it was taught to me that he 'know's.. thru the work of those wicked spirits who are under his command.. controlling and possessing the wicked and unsaved.. and not only these.. but animals....

look at this piece of Scripture.. the earth a supernatural playing field? oh yes..

Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

Redeemed by Grace
Apr 15th 2010, 09:26 PM
Hi RBG,

I Agree with Reynolds... he is always walking to and fro on this earth seeking whom he may devour.. he is not omnipresent.. but a supernatural creature.. and all those angels that followed him.. are doing his bidding.. and these who possess the wicked around the True chidlren of God.. they 'know' and 'hear'.. once again this planet is a supernatural playing field... if you start announcing the things God has revealed to you... these 'spirits'.. if the flesh was unveiled.. these called familiar spirits or 'devils'... who possess the wicked and unsaved, will pick up on it...I have learned over the years. that certain things.. these hidden and revealed... to the "inner man'.. I do not announce and I keep my mouth shut....

I have had God reveal things to me.. and by mistake.. started announcing them.. and then all of a sudden diabolos shows up on the scene.. trying thwart or usurp God's Will... and I questioned.. how did diabolos know that? and it was taught to me that he 'know's.. thru the work of those wicked spirits who are under his command.. controlling and possessing the wicked and unsaved.. and not only these.. but animals....

look at this piece of Scripture.. the earth a supernatural playing field? oh yes..

Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

Howdy tBD,

Appreciate your comments. But if Satan is a created being, and cannot read your mind and be omnipresent... and you and I also being created beings, yet in the image of God, and cursed with sin through the fallings of our 1st parents --- yet being called out to be saved by the blood of the Lamb and now Christ lives within us and we in Him, how can we still be living in fear and death?

To the OP poll, 'does Satan know our thoughts?' Yes, no or I don't know. I say it is no.

Is God sovereign in all things? Again, scripture states absolutely. Is Satan omnipresent? Another no. So why assume that when one speaks Satan now hears your thoughts and acts specifically against you? What if you are at home and he is currently in heaven.... are you implying that he hears every conversation on earth all at the same time and can discern which one he needs to thwart?

The point to the post is that God is God, amen!?!? And that Satan cannot and could not know our thoughts.

So if we speak out loud, what is to fear who hears our thoughts of praise of God. For God holds all things in His control and check, so whether it be in thought word or deed, we worship God with all our heart, and know and trust that He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world.

Hope this helps clarify my comments to Reynolds.

Blessings

RbG

Creator
Apr 28th 2010, 11:00 PM
. Now I'd like to ask the same of Satan... Does he also know your thoughts?

Not mine; mine are hid "in Christ"
:D.

The Mighty Sword
Apr 29th 2010, 10:30 PM
If satan could read our minds then there would be no need to tempt us, he would know what to do.