PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Prayer for my brother.

-SEEKING-
May 5th 2010, 05:03 PM
I'm asking for prayer for my brother. Today he spoke to my boss about getting a job with him. So I'm praying that the Lord's hand would be upon this situation. My boss is tough to deal with, but my brother is really desperate for a job. He is very qualified and experienced and would make a great contribution here. I pray the Lord would soften my boss's heart and that he would give him a chance.

Thank you all.

Frances
May 5th 2010, 05:09 PM
Praying thaat your boss considers your brother's application carefully, and the Lord Guides his decision . . .

miepie
May 5th 2010, 07:09 PM
I prayed for your brother too...... may God help him in this situation and soften the boss's heart...... :pray:

Love you lots,
Mieke :kiss:

Crosstalk
May 5th 2010, 07:44 PM
I pray also that your brother will get this job and be a real asset to the company.

catlover
May 5th 2010, 07:51 PM
I agree with everyone asking for a job for your brother. May the Lord put him in just the right place.

bc3n1
May 6th 2010, 11:55 AM
Adding my voice to these prayers for your brother, your boss, and that all be according to the Lord's purposes.

L'Ange
May 7th 2010, 02:27 AM
Praying for that, or something better. ;)

peacewithin
May 7th 2010, 03:28 AM
Father I pray that you put it on this boss's heart to give this man a job in the company. Thank you Father for all you do for us.
In Jesus Holy name I pray,
Amen