PDA

View Full Version : Donít waste your crisis!!

MercyChild
May 25th 2010, 10:37 AM
Life is not always fair nor easy and every now and again we walk into a crisis in life. We live in a time where things around us can go wrong so easily. The economics is down, job opportunities decreased and busnisses all over is not booming as usual. All these things having an effect on our life’s in one way or the other, whether direct or indirect.
The only thing which seems to be going up here in South Africa is the petrol price!

I want to share what I have learned over time: A crisis presents opportunities! Opportunities, such as relying and trusting more in God instead of our own human flesh, opportunities to care for each other, and opportunities to get rid of the self efident things in life and rather focus on things that really matters.

God’s love and faithfullness is yet bigger than any crisis we may experience. Faith still moves mountains and miracles still occur.

Is it perhaps possible that we get to grow when we experience crisisses? Do we perhaps need to experience difficult times to develop and grow in and life live to our fullest human capacity?

I don’t know in what space others may find themselves in their lifes today, but one thing I can asure: God genuinly cares for us. Therefore, we must not waste our crisis, but look for the opportunities they present us. A time of crisis may be the biggest opportunity for us to grow. God surely does care for us more than any other human could ever do!

If you are experiencing a crisis in your life today – know that God is close to you. He loves you and cares for you!!!:hug:

catlover
Jun 6th 2010, 10:39 PM
This is an excellent thread. You are right about God's love and faithfulness being bigger than any crisis. Thanks for the reminder.

Lexie
Jun 7th 2010, 03:40 AM
Thanks. As Catlover knows, I really needed that!

LoyalToHim
Jun 21st 2010, 03:31 AM
I LOVE it, here I have been overtaken with tears what feels like FOREVER, but now instead I should have been looking for opportunites, not just to grow in God but to show His love to others that have erred and caused pain, to show them that there is another way to do something. I don't hink I could do this without God though.