PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Facing eviction and discontinuation of studies

bongielondy
Jun 8th 2010, 06:34 AM
I am living in a foreign country. As soon as I got here I got a job and worked for 2 years, then a someone who also comes from our country said I may quit my job and do postgraduate studies fulltime and that my fees would be paid for. I am living at their home and today will be writing the last exam for this semester. I have been passing all the modules and hoping to concentrate on my studies and look for a fulltime job at the end of the year. On Monday he told me that I should leave their home by the end of this month and find the money for my fees. He confessed that it is because of their friend who does not want them to help me.

What I need is a miracle because when I register next semester in July, I should have paid all the outstanding fees. Please pray for me that I get a job and a place to stay. I can't even sleep or eat

IMINXTC
Jun 8th 2010, 07:44 AM
Bringing your employment and financial needs before the Lord right now.

bc3n1
Jun 8th 2010, 11:03 AM
Praying for your situation. May you have peace through our Lord in every instance.

Frances
Jun 8th 2010, 06:23 PM
Praying that you experience the Peace of the Lord, and that He Guides you , , ,

moonglow
Jun 8th 2010, 06:27 PM
I am so sorry you are going through this. Do you have any family to call for help? I will keep you in my prayers...pray the Lord makes a way for you...

God bless

Crosstalk
Jun 9th 2010, 02:47 AM
I do pray that the Lord will provide a job for you and a place to stay.