PDA

View Full Version : Our daily bread : Manna from heaven

nazzer_aij
Jul 23rd 2010, 04:58 AM
Jesus teaches his apostle how to pray.
Lk.11: 2-4 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Give us day by day our daily bread.
Jesus said in Jo.6:51 I am the bread of which came down from heaven: if any man eat
of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I
will give for the life of the world.
If a believer received this bread this is a gift from heaven.What is this spiritual bread
that we need to eat?
Thanks .
nazzer_aij.

nazzer_aij
Jul 23rd 2010, 07:31 AM
Jesus teaches in Mt.7:7-11 Ask, and it shall be given you: seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall
be opened to you: For every one that asketh, receiveth, and that seeketh findeth; and to him that
knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? I f ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him.
Mt.6:25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall
drink; nor yet of your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat and the body than raiment?
Jo.6:27 Laboureth not for the meat that perisheth, but for meat that endureth unto everlasting life,
which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Our Father, we pray thee, to give our day by day daily bread; through the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ. Amen.
nazzer_aij

nazzer_aij
Jul 24th 2010, 01:51 AM
My beloved brother and sister;
I'm wondering why no one bother to give attention or quote regarding this thread. Is my OP or the
context is not quite clear? Are reader confused if what is the message of my topic? So,let me explain:
This manna or bread from heaven,when we are eating this secret bread is a process of regenerating our inner self to Lord Jesus.This is what Paul recorded in 1Cor.11:23-26 as a commandment he receive.
1 Cor.11:23-25 For I have received of the Lord that which I also delivered unto you,That Lord Jesus the same night in which betrayed took bread:
v.24) And when he given thanks he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
v.25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

So,brother and sister this very important because hidden here is the word that depicts the true
messages or laws of the new covenant.I'm requesting you as though I'm now preaching you
in the name of God that hear this,please let us study this topic.

This doctrine was never teaches in nowaday church,because how can they preached a word that you do not know or reach your understanding.This is a confirmation of proohesy in OTAmos 8:11-12
Beholds, the days come, saith the Lord God, tha I will send famine of bread, nor a thirst of water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord:
And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from north even to the east, they shall run to and fro
to seek the the word of the Lord,and shall not find it.
Hope this give some clarifiation of this thread.
Thanks.
nazze_aij.