PDA

View Full Version : No Arms, no legs - NO Worries

amazzin
Jul 29th 2010, 04:25 PM
I met poowerful man of God this week while visiting my parents. I was totally impacted by him and his story of perserverence. I hope you have 4 minutes to listen to this video

http://wimp.com/watchingthis/

RabbiKnife
Jul 29th 2010, 05:12 PM
BUT AMAZZIN, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I HAVE IT....

Wow... Absolutely mind-blowing.

I have no problems. Only opportunities for growth.

Thanks for sharing that, bro.

miepie
Jul 29th 2010, 05:40 PM
I've seen it before........ very powerful indeed!

Thanks for sharing my friend! :hug:

Love you lots,
Mieke :kiss:

HisLeast
Jul 29th 2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't know he was a Christian. Interesting.

peyret
Jul 29th 2010, 06:12 PM
I didn't know he was a Christian. Interesting.

Is he? I could not tell from the video.

moonglow
Jul 29th 2010, 07:40 PM
Yea he is ..I have watched many video's about him and posted them on here too. That video took bits and pieces here and there about his life.

God bless

peyret
Jul 29th 2010, 07:47 PM
Yea he is ..I have watched many video's about him and posted them on here too. That video took bits and pieces here and there about his life.

God bless

Thanks. I guess he has to be careful what he says when he is talking in a public school.

Great video by the way.

peyret
Jul 29th 2010, 08:06 PM
Can someone point me to something that shows his Christian testimony? I went to his website and it seems to me a lot of people worship him and claim he changed their lives, but I see nothing where he attributes this to God.

Don't get me wrong, his story and his life are amazing, but even his webite seems to be more humanistic than Christian.

www.attitudeisaltitude.com (http://www.attitudeisaltitude.com)

moonglow
Jul 29th 2010, 08:14 PM
Can someone point me to something that shows his Christian testimony? I went to his website and it seems to me a lot of people worship him and claim he changed their lives, but I see nothing where he attributes this to God.

Don't get me wrong, his story and his life are amazing, but even his webite seems to be more humanistic than Christian.

www.attitudeisaltitude.com (http://www.attitudeisaltitude.com)

He talks to Christians and nonChristians alike..anyway here is his testimony:

Tl58qufXfYk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic
Nicholas James Vujicic (born 4 December 1982) is a preacher, a motivational speaker and the Director of Life Without Limbs. Born without limbs due to the rare Tetra-amelia disorder, Vujicic had to live a life of difficulties and hardships throughout his childhood. However, he managed to get over these hardships and, at seventeen, even started his own NPO Life Without Limbs, a non-profit Christian organization. After school, Vujicic attended college and graduated with a double major. From this point on, he began his travels as a motivational speaker and his life attracted more and more mass media coverage. At the present, he regularly gives speeches on subjects such as disability, hope, and finding meaning in life.

God bless

peyret
Jul 29th 2010, 08:32 PM
Thank you Moonglow. I wish there was more on his website about this part of his life. I am guessing that he is trying to be more ecumenical to reach more people. Anyway, an awesome testimony on CBN.

amazzin
Jul 29th 2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks. I guess he has to be careful what he says when he is talking in a public school.

Great video by the way.

Why do people question if a person is a Christian or not? I said in my OP that he was a "powerful man of God". I sat down with him and my dad this week and we had one of the most uplifting spiritual times of my life. Why do people question the veracity of his beliefs? What if he wasn't? Would it dilute the powerful testimony of this man to the youth of today?

God forgive our hard headed-stiffed neck entitlement to question a persons integrity and purpose in life.

amazzin
Jul 29th 2010, 09:04 PM
BUT AMAZZIN, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I HAVE IT....

Wow... Absolutely mind-blowing.

I have no problems. Only opportunities for growth.

Thanks for sharing that, bro.

Mmmm,....LOL

Are you being serious or sarcastic? LOL,..I don't know with you anymore

moonglow
Jul 29th 2010, 09:33 PM
Thank you Moonglow. I wish there was more on his website about this part of his life. I am guessing that he is trying to be more ecumenical to reach more people. Anyway, an awesome testimony on CBN.

I don't know the man personally of course, or ever meant him like amazzin has...but I do know our greatest testimony for the Lord is how we live more then what we say. I think sometimes as Christians we expect other Christians who have websites, DVD, books etc, to constantly talk about God and Jesus. They do alot of 'religious talk' that many in this world really can't relate too or understand. Sadly many of us by our own speech have caused alot of those in the world to tuned us out...even feel hostile towards us because we come of as judging and condemning. Our talk is constantly about sin...God's judgment...hell. And when we do talk about God's love we only mention it in either regards to what Jesus did or how God wants to save us from hell. While those are all good things to talk about...we bombard the world with the same thing over and over and over again.

Nicholas does not claim to be a preacher or even a teacher of God's Word. He claims no more that we do. He is living Christ by example. Teaching the love of God by example. And people are hearing him. Through him, he is showing people the love of God. Its not just about salvation..or saving us from our sins. Its so much, much more.

When people hear someone like him they can't help but to ask what motivates him..where does this love of life come from inspite of having no arms or legs. Then of course he can easily introduce them to who our Father is.

Now I have no idea if that is how he goes about things or not. I just know that is probably how I would do it.

God bless

peyret
Jul 29th 2010, 11:54 PM
Why do people question if a person is a Christian or not? I said in my OP that he was a "powerful man of God". I sat down with him and my dad this week and we had one of the most uplifting spiritual times of my life. Why do people question the veracity of his beliefs? What if he wasn't? Would it dilute the powerful testimony of this man to the youth of today?

God forgive our hard headed-stiffed neck entitlement to question a persons integrity and purpose in life.

Because I had never heard of him before today and the first video said nothing about Christ.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

amazzin
Jul 30th 2010, 01:14 AM
Because I had never heard of him before today and the first video said nothing about Christ.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

What does it matter if the video doesn't mention Christ. Neither do many of the posts in this forum.
You obviously dismissed what I said about a "powerful man of God".

Slug1
Jul 30th 2010, 01:29 AM
What does it matter if the video doesn't mention Christ. Neither do many of the posts in this forum.
You obviously dismissed what I said about a "powerful man of God".But did you get a chance to cook him dinner like the great dinner we had last year?

It must have been a blessing to speak with that man, Amazzin!!!

amazzin
Jul 30th 2010, 01:33 AM
But did you get a chance to cook him dinner like the great dinner we had last year?

It must have been a blessing to speak with that man, Amazzin!!!

Dude, it was splash of anointing after another! Who needs dinner when your in the shower of grace!

Slug1
Jul 30th 2010, 01:38 AM
Dude, it was splash of anointing after another! Who needs dinner when your in the shower of grace!I can only imagine. It would have been a blessing to pray for and with him.