PDA

View Full Version : How To Change My User Name

mom_of_four
Aug 18th 2010, 11:49 AM
Just wondering how to change my user name? My current one is MomOfThree. But, I am expecting my 4th child soon. So just wondering how to change to MomOfFour?

AndrewBaptistFL
Aug 18th 2010, 12:12 PM
Open a thread in "chat to the moderators". I think they will change it (only) once. So if you plan on being blessed with a fifth child also....
Have a wonderful day sister!

tango
Aug 18th 2010, 01:29 PM
Andrew is right - only an admin (people with names in red) can do that and you only get one name change. Jump into Chat To The Moderators and I'm sure one of them will help you.

If you are going to have a fifth child (or any more than that) perhaps MomOfMany would work as a new name?

ClayInHisHands
Aug 18th 2010, 01:37 PM
If you are going to have a fifth child (or any more than that)

or Matriarch.....:lol::lol:

-SEEKING-
Aug 18th 2010, 01:40 PM
As Andrew and Tango mentioned. Proceed to start a thread HERE (http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay.php/84-Chat-to-the-moderators) and one of the administrators will be with you as soon as they are able to.

Slug1
Aug 18th 2010, 02:33 PM
Andrew is right - only an admin (people with names in red) can do that and you only get one name change. Jump into Chat To The Moderators and I'm sure one of them will help you.

If you are going to have a fifth child (or any more than that) perhaps MomOfMany would work as a new name?How bout: BusyMom!

Ta-An
Aug 18th 2010, 03:11 PM
How bout: BusyMom!

Or MammaMia :idea:

IMINXTC
Aug 18th 2010, 03:50 PM
Quadra-Mom........:hmm: