PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Anger

Rullion Green
Oct 27th 2010, 09:59 AM
:mad::mad::mad:

I listen to a lot of sermons in my free time, and almost never post them on here, but this one i found very helpful and maybe some other person may think so also ?

Before getting saved i was not a very pleasent person to be around, i had a violent temper and a hot head and very sensitive and quick to take offense, i was almost certainly heading for some jail time because of this, i have come some way in this but have a long way to go as some of you may know :blush:

Anyway enough of the confession, i found this sermon very useful, practicle and convicting, i dont know if posting sermons is allowed so, i hope i'm not breaking any rules.

sermon (http://www.holydesperation.com/sermons/victory/DealingWithAngerBP.mp3)

ClayInHisHands
Oct 27th 2010, 07:43 PM
F R E E ! ! !

May God bless you greatly!! You absolutely have no idea how this sermon has done something radical inside me today! I'm only 50 minutes into it too. (30 minutes left I believe)

Praise God!!! For He has His ways and I will never understand them. It's amazing what He will allow you to go through to bring you right where He wants you to be. And you think, WOW!! I had to do that to see this?

Simply Amazing!!! I am deeply humbled.

Sirus
Oct 28th 2010, 12:31 AM
A lot easier just to believe you are dead and complete in Him.
A dead man cannot get angry. No matter what you do to him....he doesn't care. He is dead -crucified with Christ, and has life.

chad
Oct 28th 2010, 12:54 AM
Dr Charles Stanley of Intouch Ministires preached a really good sermon on anger and forgiveness.

The audio archive is available on the in-touch website: http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/audio-archives

Number 9: October 11 2010 - Anger and forgiveness.

There are other good sermons there as well such as Number 4: The consequences of anger Oct 5, 2010.

Slug1
Oct 28th 2010, 01:36 AM
A lot easier just to believe you are dead and complete in Him.
A dead man cannot get angry. No matter what you do to him....he doesn't care. He is dead -crucified with Christ, and has life.So then HOW does one become "dead"?

Just believe you say? Look in the mirror and say... You're dead dude!! Then believe it?

How did you do it?

Sirus
Oct 28th 2010, 02:40 AM
So then HOW does one become "dead"?

Just believe you say?yes. Believe Christ crucified you already.
You've read that right? Rom 6:2,11,13 and Col 3:3

How did you do it?I believe God, who said I am crucified with Christ
a new creature
that sin shall not have dominion over me if I yield to what He said
count it true that I am dead to sin and died one time just like Christ did
live as one alive from the dead

Rullion Green
Oct 28th 2010, 10:02 AM
F R E E ! ! !

May God bless you greatly!! You absolutely have no idea how this sermon has done something radical inside me today! I'm only 50 minutes into it too. (30 minutes left I believe)

Praise God!!! For He has His ways and I will never understand them. It's amazing what He will allow you to go through to bring you right where He wants you to be. And you think, WOW!! I had to do that to see this?

Simply Amazing!!! I am deeply humbled.

Your reaction was the same as mine ! i'm so glad you got something from this sermon from the Lord.

God Bless