PDA

View Full Version : Am I become your enemy because I tell you the truth??

PatrickPark28
Dec 15th 2010, 03:03 AM
My post was moved, although it was truth from God's Word and one of your members also agreed, First Fruits.

I joy in being persecuted for speaking truth.

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 15th 2010, 03:14 AM
My post was moved, although it was truth from God's Word and one of your members also agreed, First Fruits.

Hi Patrick! Maybe open a thread in "Chat to the Moderators". I didn't get to see your post. Looking for it now, though I have no authority to doing anything.

moonglow
Dec 15th 2010, 03:20 AM

Your thread got moved so you think we are persecuting you? On a Christian message board? Wow...I have gotten post moved before and didn't think I was being persecuted...:hmm:

AndrewBaptistFL
Dec 15th 2010, 03:22 AM
Hey Patrick! Here it is!

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php/218779-Following-in-the-footsteps-of-Jesus

moonglow
Dec 15th 2010, 03:58 AM

Wow..now I am really confused. You have yourself listed as not a Christian but seeking on your profile which is why your post was moved to the nonChristian forum btw...yet you say you speak the truth of God? :confused

How is that impossible if you don't believe in God? :confused

ProjectPeter
Dec 15th 2010, 04:01 AM
No need to keep this opened.