PDA

View Full Version : birds dying?

bondservant4him
Jan 6th 2011, 02:37 AM
what is that all about is that like the signs of the end of the world

AndrewBaptistFL
Jan 6th 2011, 02:39 AM
I think that time is getting short, but not because of the birds; I am a bit curious to see how it’s explained though.

Firefighter
Jan 6th 2011, 02:59 AM
When God does it, it will be millions, not a few hundred.

-SEEKING-
Jan 6th 2011, 03:01 AM
what is that all about is that like the signs of the end of the world

Sounds like an episode of FlashForward.

Man I miss that show.

AndrewBaptistFL
Jan 6th 2011, 03:01 AM
When God does it, it will be millions, not a few hundred.

You’ve got a bit of disaster-type knowledge eh? What do you think about the birds? Did someone poison the watering hole?

MaddJack
Jan 6th 2011, 03:04 AM
My guess(s) are:
*Skunk-works by the US Gubmint/military
*A few super-cell tornados
*Copy-cat pranksters aka knotheads
*UFOs

-SEEKING-
Jan 6th 2011, 03:08 AM
Did someone poison the watering hole?

I think that's what Sheriff Woody was trying to tell us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6THteoyEWHo

AndrewBaptistFL
Jan 6th 2011, 03:11 AM
I think that's what Sheriff Woody was trying to tell us.

Well said Woody, the water hole has indeed been poisoned.

moonglow
Jan 6th 2011, 04:15 AM
I posted about this on another forum on here with links to news articles and video's...

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php/219526-The-sky-is-falling!-er..the-birds-are-falling!

kay-gee
Jan 6th 2011, 11:58 AM
I think we should offer up some sort of prize for the prophecy buff that can come up with the best explanation from scripture of this odd occurence.

all the best...

Fenris
Jan 7th 2011, 11:12 AM
There's probably some bible code about it someplace.

Doge
Jan 7th 2011, 12:13 PM
It could be those mega farms .. i saw a documentary on how they produced to much waste and poisoned the local land.

Fenris
Jan 7th 2011, 12:43 PM
Already explained

The birds that fell from the night sky in Arkansas on New Year’s Eve probably died from crashing into buildings and other structures after becoming disoriented and panicked, possibly by fireworks, according to examinations of the birds conducted by veterinary pathologists with the National Wildlife Health Center here in Madison. . . . About 3,000 dead birds were recovered after the incident in Beebe, Arkansas, in the central part of the state, while about 500 dead black birds were found in rural Pointe Coupee Parish, near Baton Rouge, in Louisiana.

Firefighter
Jan 7th 2011, 12:45 PM
They all watched Harry Potter...

AndrewBaptistFL
Jan 7th 2011, 12:49 PM
They all watched Harry Potter...

Threads are merging! Someone call a mod! What kind of rifle did Harry Potter use?

Doge
Jan 7th 2011, 12:52 PM
Threads are merging! Someone call a mod! What kind of rifle did Harry Potter use?

AK47 wand :lol:

Firefighter
Jan 7th 2011, 12:53 PM
He used a .308 to shoot the zombies out of his own free will for not believing in either the trinity, OSAS or baptismal regeneration. ;)

AndrewBaptistFL
Jan 7th 2011, 12:55 PM
He used a .308 to shoot the zombies out of his own free will for not believing in either the trinity, OSAS or baptismal regeneration. ;)

Nefertiti? I remember Nefertiti; she used to drive a ‘54 Chrysler!.....birds.

ProDeo
Jan 7th 2011, 06:54 PM
You are all wrong, it's global warming.

http://www.top-5000.nl/global%20warming.jpg

iDavid
Jan 11th 2011, 05:04 AM
“I will sweep away everything
from the face of the earth,”
declares the LORD.
“I will sweep away both man and beast;
I will sweep away the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea—
and the idols that cause the wicked to stumble.”[a]
“When I destroy all mankind
on the face of the earth,”
declares the LORD"
Zephaniah 1:2-3

The weird thing is it's not just birds, but hundreds of fish of the coast of new Zeland and Switzerland also mysteriuosly died. Not to mention birds in other countries died around the same time as well.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! *bum bum buuuummm!*

Maybe the animals don't want to stick around till God's wrath comes.

KingFisher
Jan 12th 2011, 06:19 PM
I really don't think the die-offs are all that new. With mass media it's now pretty
easy to read about something that years ago wouldn't make it past the local
newpaper.

As an avid outdoorsman I've seen some local die-offs. Some explained, others not.
A couple of years ago duck hunting was really slow where I live because of massive
die-offs of ducks in Canada (long way from where I live). I just happen to live in
the fly way that the ducks migrate to.

KingFisher

napsnsnacks
Jan 13th 2011, 08:26 PM
This is interesting:

Earth's Magnetic Fields May Be Causing Bird and Fish Die-Off

http://www.suite101.com/content/earths-magnetic-fields-may-be-causing-bird-and-fish-die-off-a328353

"Could the Earth's magnetic fields be causing the recent die-off of thousands of birds and fish?"

Don't know if it would cause bird to wake up, go into flight and group nose dive.

teddyv
Jan 13th 2011, 09:22 PM
This is interesting:

Earth's Magnetic Fields May Be Causing Bird and Fish Die-Off

http://www.suite101.com/content/earths-magnetic-fields-may-be-causing-bird-and-fish-die-off-a328353

"Could the Earth's magnetic fields be causing the recent die-off of thousands of birds and fish?"

Don't know if it would cause bird to wake up, go into flight and group nose dive.

Whoever wrote that needs to understand that the magnetic field does not protect us from meteoroids.

napsnsnacks
Jan 14th 2011, 07:23 AM
Whoever wrote that needs to understand that the magnetic field does not protect us from meteoroids.

Whoa, that one slipped right by me, lol. If anything it would do more to attract those iron laden things just like a magnet since it's the same thing huh?

teddyv
Jan 18th 2011, 04:01 AM
Whoa, that one slipped right by me, lol. If anything it would do more to attract those iron laden things just like a magnet since it's the same thing huh?

Well since true iron or nickel-iron meteoroids are pretty rare, I'm not losing any sleep. And the field is probably way to weak at those distances. Gravity is far more "attractive".

TomH
Jan 18th 2011, 04:52 AM
John Lennon prophecy. (Pretty good since he was an atheist)

Blackbird lyrics
Songwriters: Lennon, John Winston; Mccartney, Paul James;

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly

Into the light of the dark black night

Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night

Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life

James McCulloch
Jan 25th 2011, 07:00 PM
I must admit that when I heard about all of these birds and fish dying off from different parts of the world at the same time, I thought maybe this is "it". That these mysterious happenings are from God and we should all be concerned. I can't say difinitively one way or another but what if?

Equipped_4_Love
Jan 25th 2011, 09:21 PM
Funny that on a Christian message board, everyone is grasping at every single possibility *but* God.

Just sayin......

Zack702
Jan 26th 2011, 05:06 AM
I thought it was a obvious case of another Avian influenza that passed into these birds.
AKA Bird Flu