PDA

View Full Version : Does God manage unbelievers according to the law?

fees
Jan 19th 2011, 06:39 PM
Lev. 18:25-30; Deut. 28(curses/blessings) How does God handle/judge(present) the nations? According to the law like he handled/handling the Jews. Read Lev 18 above.

Servant89
Jan 19th 2011, 10:40 PM
Lev. 18:25-30; Deut. 28(curses/blessings) How does God handle/judge(present) the nations? According to the law like he handled/handling the Jews. Read Lev 18 above.

Are we talking unbelievers (people) or nations?

Shalom

fees
Jan 19th 2011, 11:44 PM
Are we talking unbelievers (people) or nations?

Shalom

Talking about unbelievers. How does God "manage" them. If they do wrong does God work with them according to blessings and curses of the law?

Lev 18:25 For the land is defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.
Lev 18:26 You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you
Lev 18:27 (for all these abominations the men of the land have done, who were before you, and thus the land is defiled),
Lev 18:28 lest the land vomit you out also when you defile it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
Lev 18:29 For whoever commits any of these abominations, the persons who commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
Lev 18:30 Therefore you shall keep My ordinance, so that you do not commit any of these abominable customs which were committed before you, and that you do not defile yourselves by them: I am the Lord your God.' "
The land was defiled by these unbelievers and God warned the Jews they must obey the law not to defile the land like the unbelievers did.