PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen vs Mommar Gaddafi

Fenris
Mar 1st 2011, 09:12 PM
Both current events, so why not?

A quiz- who said it?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/quiz/2011/mar/01/muammar-gaddafi-charlie-sheen-quiz

FWIW I got 5 out of 10 right.

RabbiKnife
Mar 1st 2011, 09:17 PM
5 out of 10.

We be the same.

Fenris
Mar 1st 2011, 09:18 PM
It's scary that we can't tell the two apart.

Athanasius
Mar 1st 2011, 09:49 PM
Uh... 5 out of 10. And that pic of Gaddafi makes me think System of a Down

cindylou
Mar 1st 2011, 10:22 PM
5 out of 10 here lol

NewInHim
Mar 1st 2011, 10:29 PM
5 out of 10. Hmmm

And yeah, they're both pretty loony!

amazzin
Mar 1st 2011, 10:37 PM
they are both on hallucinogens.....just saying

moonglow
Mar 1st 2011, 10:40 PM
they are both on hallucinogens.....just saying

It was put in their milk...:rolleyes:

I can't believe it..I only got four right?! And I have listened to both of their ramblings...guess I can't tell them apart..sad.

amazzin
Mar 1st 2011, 10:45 PM
Yes and the milk is from camels. One smokes them and the other drinks them....just saying

notuptome
Mar 1st 2011, 10:49 PM
Seems they are both quite high on themselves. Who was it now that thought himself like the Most High God? The father of the lie?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

BrianW
Mar 1st 2011, 10:51 PM
5 out of 10................................I think its rigged.

Fenris
Mar 1st 2011, 10:53 PM
5 out of 10................................I think its rigged.

Moonglow got 4.

It should be easy enough to google the phrases and see who said them.

Firefighter
Mar 1st 2011, 11:11 PM
You scored 7 out of a possible 10

Fair enough. One man's rave is another man's ... very similar rave

I kinda cheated. All the ones I thought Sheen said, I chose Gaddafi and vise versa.

the sound
Mar 1st 2011, 11:21 PM
5/10... man i kind of expect it from Gaddafi but sheen really?

Firefighter
Mar 1st 2011, 11:27 PM
The quiz is stacked. All of the "normal" sounding stuff is Gaddafi and the insane rhetoric is Sheen.

Dani H
Mar 1st 2011, 11:28 PM
The quiz is stacked. All of the "normal" sounding stuff is Gaddafi and the insane rhetoric is Sheen.

That's cause Gaddafi is a professional spin doctor, and Sheen is just plain crazy from all the drugs.

ProjectPeter
Mar 1st 2011, 11:31 PM
They're both (pick one) airheads, blockheads, chumps, clodpates, dimwits, dodos, dopes, dumbbells, dumdums, dunces, fools, goons, idiots, ignoramus, lamebrains, lunkheads, meatheads, nitwits, saps, simpletons, stupids, yo-yos.

AND DORKS!

the rookie
Mar 2nd 2011, 01:46 AM
Who's got two thumbs and got 6 out of ten right? THIS GUY!!

episkopos
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:24 AM
a mere 5 out of 10.

Vhayes
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:48 AM
That doesn't mean it's stacked. And what exactly in those phrases would you consider "normal"?

5 out of 10.

TomH
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:58 AM

Doesn't this mean that you're just closer to crazy than the rest of us?:rolleyes:

Just sayin':lol:

FoG
Mar 2nd 2011, 11:31 AM
I didn't google anything, didn't read any of this thread, or hear anything either of the two have been saying. I just clicked on the quiz and went with Charlie being the crazier one because, you know, he's from Hollyweird. I got 8 out of 10! It says that I clearly know my ravers from my fellow ravers. :D

thethirdtuttle
Mar 2nd 2011, 11:46 AM
I got 6 out of 10. I don't follow the news terribly closely, so even if I did know who said what, it wouldn't matter all that much to me. The point is, they are both not right in the head. That's just my two cents, FWIW.

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 01:21 PM
Kind of amazing that we've got two people this crazy and one is the head of a country and the other is a high-paid actor.

Firefighter
Mar 2nd 2011, 01:49 PM
Kind of amazing that we've got two people this crazy and one is the head of a country and the other WAS a high-paid actor.

There, I fixed it for you! :D

Vhayes
Mar 2nd 2011, 01:56 PM
Crazy can be entertaining as long as we are not personally effected by the crazy.

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 01:57 PM
There, I fixed it for you! :D

:hmm:

You could be right there. Time will tell.

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 01:59 PM
Crazy can be entertaining as long as we are not personally effected by the crazy.

True.

'Course, people living in Libya are personally affected by the crazy. So are the families of those on Pan Am flight 103.

I guess in the balance Charlie is the less damaging crazy of the two.

Vhayes
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:15 PM
True.

'Course, people living in Libya are personally affected by the crazy. So are the families of those on Pan Am flight 103.

I guess in the balance Charlie is the less damaging crazy of the two.

Yep. That was my point. We have the ability to turn Charlie Sheen off. Most people have the ability to turn Gadhaffi off. If you happen to live in Libya, it wouldn't be entertaining at all, it would be chilling.

awestruckchild
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:20 PM
I got 6/10.
I wonder if any of them are lines from movies? Wouldn't really be fair if they were...

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:22 PM
I got 6/10.
I wonder if any of them are lines from movies? Wouldn't really be fair if they were...

No, this is the battiness that Charlie actually believes.

awestruckchild
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:45 PM
Well, you know, he was probably homeschooled...:crazy:

RabbiKnife
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:54 PM

Oh which hand?..................

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 02:59 PM
Well, you know, he was probably homeschooled...:crazy:

No, I believe his problem is drugs.

awestruckchild
Mar 2nd 2011, 03:05 PM
No, I believe his problem is drugs.

I know. I was trying to be funny. It backfires on me quite often.

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 03:37 PM
I know. I was trying to be funny. It backfires on me quite often.

Probably because you were home schooled.

teddyv
Mar 2nd 2011, 08:02 PM
Finally got around to doing the quiz.

You scored 8 out of a possible 10

You clearly know your ravers from your ... fellow ravers

I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

Fenris
Mar 2nd 2011, 08:03 PM
I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

It's because the hypnotoad is the one who made them say those things.

RevLogos
Mar 3rd 2011, 12:46 AM

Apparently a lot of people find him entertaining. I understand his show does quite well.

I only saw it once. I was stuck on a 14 hour flight to Hong Kong and I had exhausted everything else in the flight show database.

I guess I didn't get it.

NHL Fever
Mar 3rd 2011, 01:00 AM
8/10 although going in you kinda know its going to be loaded in the direction of Sheen saying the crazier stuff for shock value, so a bit biased there. I can't believe the 9/11 one though. I don't doubt you could pick a bunch of celebrities or TV personalities who would sound wacky.

TomH
Mar 3rd 2011, 04:26 AM
Just heard a good one on talk radio.

If the producers were smart, they'd offer Charlie a co-staring roll in a new reality series.

Charlie Sheen and Gary Busey, Called "What Did He Just Say?"

-SEEKING-
Mar 3rd 2011, 04:30 AM
5 out of 10 for me.

markdrums
Mar 3rd 2011, 02:02 PM
I got 8 out of 10!

I'm either a good guesser, or I am wacky enough myself to understand these two guys! :rofl:

Vhayes
Mar 3rd 2011, 02:05 PM
Apparently a lot of people find him entertaining. I understand his show does quite well.

I only saw it once. I was stuck on a 14 hour flight to Hong Kong and I had exhausted everything else in the flight show database.

I guess I didn't get it.
I've never seen his show so I can't comment about Charlie Sheen directly; mine was more of a general observation.

moonglow
Mar 3rd 2011, 09:22 PM

I guess I didn't get it.

I had never heard of it until a few months ago..the Two and a half men show...that apparently has been on for six years..:rolleyes: they started playing reruns on one of my channels I usually check for movies ..alot of the 'jokes' are dirty jokes. Meaning sexual in nature. :( So of course I can't stand it and won't watch it. Don't want my son seeing it either. Its very vulgar. All he does that I have seen on that show is sleep around with different women and get drunk alot. I haven't watched sic coms in years because they all involve lude sexual jokes. That is why some say his life is reflecting the show. Not a good thing. He now has had his twins removed from the home...and I thought someone said he didn't have them there. Scary they have been there at all through all this drama. :(

Oh they have this video on CNN about this comparison test between him and Gadhafi: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2011/03/02/moos.sheen.equals.gadhafi.cnn?hpt=C2

Athanasius
Mar 8th 2011, 03:09 AM
So, anyone watching his livestream?

Vhayes
Mar 8th 2011, 03:44 AM
Who? Gaddafi or Sheen?

moonglow
Mar 8th 2011, 03:44 AM

hardly....:rolleyes: The other night I kept having crazy bad dreams about him that kept waking me up over and over again...something like his every word was gold with people hanging on his every word...:B So I am now avoiding any news about him now. ugh.

Athanasius
Mar 8th 2011, 03:51 AM
Who? Gaddafi or Sheen?

Sheen... It's a bit of an experience.

RevLogos
Mar 8th 2011, 01:25 PM

I wasn't until I saw a link to USTREAM. Drunk, smoking and drinking, ranting about everyone.

People are going to eat this up. He thinks he's being profound but people are watching just to see how far he goes. Eventually the "trolls" will get bored with it.

Reminds me of that movie "Network" where the news anchor melts down on camera and the ratings soar for a while.

Dani H
Mar 8th 2011, 04:42 PM
Sheen... It's a bit of an experience.

That's cause people love themselves a train wreck.

IMINXTC
Mar 8th 2011, 05:05 PM
Gasp! Does this mark the end of 2 and a half men:o

(one prayer answered)

RabbiKnife
Mar 8th 2011, 05:13 PM

(one prayer answered)

Well, at least we now know who the half man was...

NHL Fever
Mar 9th 2011, 01:02 AM

(one prayer answered)

Good riddance. We could well do without the entire genre of sit-com.

daughter
Mar 9th 2011, 01:43 AM
What about Frasier? Or Mash? Or Fawlty Towers?

NHL Fever
Mar 9th 2011, 01:57 AM
What about Frasier? Or Mash? Or Fawlty Towers?

Frasier included! Alright let's go with good riddance to post-1990 sitcoms.

daughter
Mar 9th 2011, 02:00 AM
I'll buy that... Scrubs, for example. Urghhhhhh.....

Fenris
Mar 9th 2011, 01:01 PM
I miss "Seinfeld".

Fenris
Mar 9th 2011, 01:53 PM
http://bokertov.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bc4a69e2014e5fb885aa970c-800wi

thethirdtuttle
Mar 9th 2011, 03:58 PM
I miss "Seinfeld".

You and me both, Fenris.