PDA

View Full Version : A public apology to WSGAC and teddyv...................

Liquid Tension
Mar 7th 2011, 09:29 PM
In the thread "Age of Men in Genesis", there were a couple of posts in which I responded to WSGAC and teddyv in an un-Christ-like manner. Although I may disagree with you on various topics in the Bible, and some exchanges may become heated, it still leaves no room for me to snap back a retort in the manner in which I did.

While I probably could have done this in private, being that I made my comments in a public forum, I felt that this should also be done publicly. I apologize to both WSGAC and teddyv for my unnecessary retorts to you both.

In Christ.

Vhayes
Mar 7th 2011, 09:33 PM
I have to spread some reps around before I can give them to you again but, kudos.

THIS is what it means to have a humble spirit - this is brotherly love in action.

THANK YOU, LT!!!! You made my day!
V

-SEEKING-
Mar 7th 2011, 10:13 PM
Don't worry V. I repped him on behalf of us both. Takes a lot to admit when one's wrong. Well done my friend.

Firefighter
Mar 7th 2011, 10:46 PM
Since -SEEKING- used his for V, I used mine for him!!! Now I need someone to rep him for me!

Liquid Tension
Mar 7th 2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks guys. Really wasn't trying to make a rep worthy post here. I just need to remember to take a step back and catch a breath at times instead of flaming someone with my keyboard.

Servant89
Mar 8th 2011, 12:09 AM
Thanks guys. Really wasn't trying to make a rep worthy post here. I just need to remember to take a step back and catch a breath at times instead of flaming someone with my keyboard.

I have been watching the program Gold Rush and made it aware how scarce gold is. It is a rare find. I see a lot of people with knowledge around here but very few will swallow that 2 pound pill called ego ...

Shalom

BrianW
Mar 8th 2011, 12:38 AM
Since -SEEKING- used his for V, I used mine for him!!! Now I need someone to rep him for me!

And.................................done!

Neanias
Mar 8th 2011, 12:41 AM
I have been watching the program Gold Rush and made it aware how scarce gold is. It is a rare find. I see a lot of people with knowledge around here but very few will swallow that 2 pound pill called ego ...

Shalom

Ah! And gold is like wisdom... Wise it is indeed to swallow your ego :)