PDA

View Full Version : Police say international pedophile ring smashed

Saved7
Mar 16th 2011, 04:29 PM
Praise God!!!!:pp:pp

Keep up the good work whoever you are!:hug: Keep rescuing those precious children.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110316/ap_on_re_eu/eu_netherlands_pedophile_ring

THE HAGUE, Netherlands Police said Wednesday they have smashed a huge international pedophile ring, rescuing 230 children from abuse and arresting 184 suspects including teachers and police officers.
The three-year investigation code named Operation Rescue uncovered 670 suspects and identified and safeguarded children in more than 30 countries by arresting people accused of abusing them, said Rob Wainwright, director of the European Union police agency Europol.....

Please remember to pray for children who have been victims of abuses, so that they who are rescued are not only healed (in every way), but that they grow up to be healthy normal adults who don't hurt others.

BrianW
Mar 16th 2011, 07:46 PM
If there is one crime that deserves the death penalty its sexually abusing a child.

mattlad22
Mar 16th 2011, 07:56 PM
If there is one crime that deserves the death penalty its sexually abusing a child.

I think God handles thier judgement pretty darn good.
But lets say for the sake of the topic someone who sexually abused a child repents to God and accepts the gift of Jesus Christ, what do we do now?
I dont think the death penalty is viable for anything, we dont know what can happen to any one person. I'd rather take the chance of letting them live and perhaps even 1 of them will find Life, maybe they wont, but id be excited if even 1 did.

IMINXTC
Mar 16th 2011, 09:16 PM
The statistics on these international rings are staggering - millions are involved. Thank God for this victory.

Prayers for the children.

Firefighter
Mar 16th 2011, 10:01 PM
But lets say for the sake of the topic someone who sexually abused a child repents to God and accepts the gift of Jesus Christ, what do we do now?

At one time, I had 13 registered sex offenders in my church. What do we do? We disciple them like we would any other repentant person.

mattlad22
Mar 16th 2011, 10:22 PM
At one time, I had 13 registered sex offenders in my church. What do we do? We disciple them like we would any other repentant person.

Yep, i meant it as a rhetorical question, not actually a straight forward question.
I'm glad you guys took them in, alot of places wont 8(

bdh
Mar 17th 2011, 07:59 AM
Praise God!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110316/ap_on_re_eu/eu_netherlands_pedophile_ringFinally some good news that is really good to hear!