PDA

View Full Version : Territorial disputes around the world

Fenris
Mar 30th 2011, 04:54 PM
A rather impressive list. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_territorial_disputes)

And here's a list of separatist movements in Asia. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Asia)

We only really seem to hear about one. Funny, isn't it?

The Mighty Sword
Mar 30th 2011, 05:02 PM
1.4.1 Territory disputed between Canada and the United States ???

Fenris
Mar 30th 2011, 05:07 PM
If only this would be settled, the world would love us again...

teddyv
Mar 30th 2011, 05:08 PM

Some are in the Bay of Fundy (east coast), the others are west coast ocean routes. The big one, or the one with the most significant repucussion is the Northwest passage through the Arctic and Beaufort sea (the latter is likely a matter probable oil reserves).

RabbiKnife
Mar 30th 2011, 05:14 PM

Rock, paper, scissors...2 out of 3, winner take all.

Fenris
Mar 30th 2011, 05:21 PM
Rock, paper, scissors...2 out of 3, winner take all.

Why no suicide bombers?

RabbiKnife
Mar 30th 2011, 05:22 PM
Why no suicide bombers?

EPA regs.........

Fenris
Mar 30th 2011, 05:24 PM
EPA regs.........

It all makes sense now.

No, wait, it doesn't. :hmm:

RabbiKnife
Mar 30th 2011, 05:26 PM
We could always have a FireFighter and Canuck of their choice (maybe, HisLeast) in a Thunderdome "Two Men Enter One Man Leaves" cage match...

Winner take all. Of course, HisLeast would have to get his passport back from Kommisar Deadfish Emmanual from the People Republik of ChiTown.

notuptome
Mar 30th 2011, 06:50 PM
Oh those big loveable Canadians...why don't we just adopt them? Obama thinks we have 57 states already so adding Canada will likely go mostly unnoticed.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

mattlad22
Mar 30th 2011, 06:55 PM
Oh those big loveable Canadians...why don't we just adopt them? Obama thinks we have 57 states already so adding Canada will likely go mostly unnoticed.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Haha cause you cant have us, most of us dont want anything to do with your government and policies LOL, not to mention you guys dont handle your natural resources too well, and we have the worlds most natural resources.

teddyv
Mar 30th 2011, 06:56 PM

For the cause of Christ
Roger

I was thinking of suggesting that we'll take all your northern blue states and the western seaboard states and leave you the rest as per this map....

http://paulm.com/pix/2004/11/04/usc_jesusland.jpg

Personally I'd also take Alaska, despite Palin. Alaskans are a lot like Yukoners (and vice versa).

:)

mattlad22
Mar 30th 2011, 06:59 PM
I was thinking of suggesting that we'll take all your northern blue states and the western seaboard states and leave you the rest as per this map....

Personally I'd also take Alaska, despite Palin. Alaskans are a lot like Yukoners (and vice versa).

Wow teddy...are you a spy?
Why oh why would you give them such crucial information on our plan..........

RabbiKnife
Mar 30th 2011, 07:01 PM

I'd take that deal anyday, but you have to throw in a case of moose burgers.

mattlad22
Mar 30th 2011, 07:03 PM

Lmao, with some Moose beer? cause me n teddy were still working on whatever Moose beer is. But i will tell you Moose burgers are phenominal, i have moose hamburger meat almost all year round in my freezer from hunting season

teddyv
Mar 30th 2011, 07:04 PM

See mattlad. It would actually be an acceptable measure for most of our brothers and sisters here.

Sorry Fenris - you're probably coming with us. :)

teddyv
Mar 30th 2011, 07:05 PM
Lmao, with some Moose beer? cause me n teddy were still working on whatever Moose beer is. But i will tell you Moose burgers are phenominal, i have moose hamburger meat almost all year round in my freezer from hunting season

I mentioned in the other thread I'm thinking it's Moosehead beer - you know from back east. Don't see it out west too much. I'll throw in a couple cases of Kokanee.

mattlad22
Mar 30th 2011, 07:06 PM
See mattlad. It would actually be an acceptable measure for most of our brothers and sisters here.

Sorry Fenris - you're probably coming with us. :)

well i hardly have any left right now, but i could save what i do have for this purpose. ^^
Maybe we wont even need to burn down the whitehouse again.....things are lookin up!
Haha i dont have any kinds of beer, usually just drink a couple im offered out of friendlyness, so save a couple for me LOL

Fenris
NP, moose is kosher

RabbiKnife

I'm a big fan of moose burger, too. Just hard to find down in these parts...