PDA

View Full Version : Schools out!!!!!!

Hunter121
May 24th 2011, 04:21 PM
We finally get to chill for the summer :pp

lovex
May 26th 2011, 10:42 PM
That is a good feeling! Praise God for times of rest!

Withoutfcf
Jun 16th 2011, 08:40 PM
Lol i kinda slcaked off all year and i now have to finish the whole school year in 1 month...I am homeschooled..lol

Hunter121
Jun 17th 2011, 03:24 AM
Lol i kinda slcaked off all year and i now have to finish the whole school year in 1 month...I am homeschooled..lol

Haha well at least you had an easy year.

Jake
Jun 17th 2011, 03:45 AM
We finally get to chill for the summer :pp
Do you have any great plans for the summer?

Hunter121
Jun 17th 2011, 04:50 AM
Nope just relaxing and swimming and working, that's bout it, but like every year we will probably go to Florida.

What about you?

Withoutfcf
Jun 17th 2011, 05:02 AM
Nope just relaxing and swimming and working, that's bout it, but like every year we will probably go to Florida.

What about you?Lol i live in Florida ha...also yeah i did have a Good year..But its not over still traveling all over going to Deathcore shows haha

Jake
Jun 17th 2011, 01:21 PM

What about you?
Where do you work?
We'll go camping, dirt bike riding and fishing.

CandiceL85
Jun 17th 2011, 07:28 PM
Lol i live in Florida ha...also yeah i did have a Good year..But its not over still traveling all over going to Deathcore shows haha

Florida is the place to be. I live in Orlando.

:)

Hunter121
Jun 21st 2011, 04:36 AM
Where do you work?
We'll go camping, dirt bike riding and fishing.

I work with my dads company.

But all that sounds fun, I love dirt bike riding and fishing, although I can't say, ive gone camping, id really like to though.

CandiceL85
Jun 21st 2011, 12:58 PM

But all that sounds fun, I love dirt bike riding and fishing, although I can't say, ive gone camping, id really like to though.

I love to go camping.

Jake
Jun 21st 2011, 06:01 PM

You should try camping sometime, it's fun. I have a Honda CRF 230, it's not a big bike, but it goes good on trails and stuff. We go to the mts and go fishing in streams, I want to learn how to fly fish. Have you ever been fly fishing?

CandiceL85
Jun 21st 2011, 09:15 PM
You should try camping sometime, it's fun. I have a Honda CRF 230, it's not a big bike, but it goes good on trails and stuff. We go to the mts and go fishing in streams, I want to learn how to fly fish. Have you ever been fly fishing?

You should try noodling instead. Pull, like, a 50 lb. catfish out of the river with your bare hands.

Jake
Jun 21st 2011, 09:33 PM
You should try noodling instead. Pull, like, a 50 lb. catfish out of the river with your bare hands.

I've seen videos of guys doing that, alot more action packed than plain old fishing! However, it's illegal in California, they can only be taken by angular. :(

CandiceL85
Jun 21st 2011, 10:20 PM
I've seen videos of guys doing that, alot more action packed than plain old fishing! However, it's illegal in California, they can only be taken by angular. :(

Just don't get caught and it's alright. :)

Hunter121
Jun 22nd 2011, 04:42 AM
Now noodleing sounds like a lot of fun, i saw them do it on that show called swamp people, also I have been fly fishing, you catch fish a lot faster than regular fishing I think.

Withoutfcf
Jun 22nd 2011, 07:15 AM
Illegal stuff should not be recommended no matter how fun :) But noodling is dangerous my friend died from it DX

Jake
Jun 22nd 2011, 01:27 PM
Illegal stuff should not be recommended no matter how fun :) But noodling is dangerous my friend died from it DX
I am sorry about your friend.
What happened?

Jake
Jun 22nd 2011, 02:01 PM
Now noodleing sounds like a lot of fun, i saw them do it on that show called swamp people, also I have been fly fishing, you catch fish a lot faster than regular fishing I think.
I've watched that show. A person does catch fish alot faster, I think we've spent so much money on salmon rods and other equipment, we never thought about fly fishing until recently.

Hunter121
Jun 22nd 2011, 04:01 PM

What!! Your friend died from noodleing!?!? That's terrible, how?

CandiceL85
Jun 23rd 2011, 03:38 AM

You're no fun!

:lol:

I don't think I personally would want to try to pull a catfish out of a hole, but I sure would like to watch someone else do it.

Sorry about your friend, though.

:(

Withoutfcf
Jun 24th 2011, 02:57 AM
He went under to pull the fishy out..And it Kept him under and he drowned