PDA

View Full Version : CALLED Magazine - IHOP Pastor calls Oprah Anti-Christ

amazzin
Jul 14th 2011, 12:24 AM
Source: Called Magazine

CALLED Magazine (https://www.facebook.com/CALLEDMagazine)
PASTOR ATTACKS OPRAH – Mike Bickle, the head of the International House of Prayer, compared Oprah Winfrey to the "Antichrist." In her interview with CALLED Magazine, Dr. Robin Harfouche stated: Many people adhere to the Antichrist belief system and don’t even realize it. It has permeated our culture, our music, our art, and our politics. It’s deceptive. It replaces Jesus Christ with ‘self help.’” – YOUR THOUGHTS?[/h]

shepherdsword
Jul 14th 2011, 12:42 AM
Source: Called Magazine

I have had some dealings with IHOP. Several of their speakers have been to my old church in Ft.Lauderdale. For the most part I liked them. There is a refreshing sense of God's presence when their people are around.However,Ravenhill has big issues with Bickle and Joyner and the rest of the Kansas city prophets. All I can say is,I respect Ravenhill more than any of them. As for Oprah? I don't know where she is at now in her life but a few years ago she was espousing on TV that there are "many ways to God,not just Jesus". I heard that myself.To me,that has a ring of an antichrist spirit to it. I also heard that she repented and proclaimed Jesus during her last show,I didn't see that one though and I'm not sure what she said.

amazzin
Jul 14th 2011, 12:55 AM
What you're saying about Bickle and Joyner is way off brother. You're dead wrong. We have a IHOP staff member as an moderator here and I stand with him in what he (they) are doing for the kingdom
Since this may turn into a ministry/ pastor bashing thread I am now compelled to close it

Thank you shepherdsman. This has got to be a record closing of a thread :(