PDA

View Full Version : I finished the bible!!!

Hunter121
Jul 18th 2011, 04:56 AM
I'm done, hooray!!!! :DThank you Lord!!

Adstars
Jul 18th 2011, 09:27 AM
Well done :pp You have done what most "christians" have not bothered to do. Blessings to you.

Always seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit in coming to understand the message that is held within the Bible you read.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Servant89
Jul 18th 2011, 09:37 PM

I am wagging my donkey tail for you man. Congratulations!

Shalom

Quickened
Jul 18th 2011, 10:45 PM
You're done? One should never be done with God's word! Keep at it ;)

amazzin
Jul 18th 2011, 10:48 PM
Agreed. When done, start again and God will show you things you didn't catch the first, second, tenth, hundredth, thousand time.

You're done? One should never be done with God's word! Keep at it ;)

Psalms Fan
Jul 19th 2011, 12:04 AM
Congrats! What were some things that you learned that you hadn't realized before you read it all the way through?

Bandit
Jul 19th 2011, 12:19 AM

Congradulations! But you are not done, you have only just begun. (I know, it is a corny rhyme, but it is true.)

Bandit
Jul 19th 2011, 12:28 AM
Agreed. When done, start again and God will show you things you didn't catch the first, second, tenth, hundredth, thousand time.

And reread it in a different order this time. Like one time I read it from back to front, and another time alternating between OT and NT. Each time you read it, you will find new things. Some of the smallest books (like Malachi) have a lot to offer. And begin to make your own cross-references (for example, like between Deut. 30:19 and Isa. 1:2). But, congradulations and well-done!

Hunter121
Jul 19th 2011, 01:42 AM
Thanks everyone, I attend to keep at it :) also referring to psalms fan, I cant tell you, well I can but it would take forever, I learned so much from His word, soooo much :)

Quickened
Jul 19th 2011, 01:02 PM

Indeed! One can really see that His Word is living upon continual study. Sometimes I think I have a particular section down and then either through my study or perhaps the word preached I see something that I seemingly missed. It's truly amazzin! :)