PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Prayer Requests

moltenflower
Sep 28th 2011, 01:14 PM
First, I may not have the opportunity to get back to the forum for a bit so please accept my gratitude and sincere appreciation for those of you who elect to pray for my family and I. With this said, I need to ask for prayer for my family concerning the following:

My mother has surgery today. She had a bicycling accident yesterday and broke her arm. God has kept her pain-free as she hasn't been taking any pain medication for she chooses to lean on Him and He is taking care of it for her. Please pray that her surgery goes well!
Last week, my brother-in-law went to the hospital with severe headaches and other odd symptoms to find out on Wednesday that he had a mass the size of a grapefruit in his brain. Yesterday's biopsy revealed a GBM brain tumor at either stage 3 or 4 (the doctors aren't certain which it is). The tumor is inoperable as it has spread to both hemispheres of his brain and is too deep to remove. He will be receiving treatment (chemo and radiation) at the VA Hospital in Dallas. Now, I don't know if he is saved nor any of my family back there. They believe in God but so do many who--at the same time--refuse Jesus. So, you know where I'm going with this. I pray that my family back there become saved through this event, if they're not already (only they and our Father in Heaven know).
My nephew went to a doctor's appointment yesterday just to be sent to the ER with a very low potassium level and an abnormal EKG. As I write this, I have yet to get a status report. He is saved--thank you, Jesus! I ask prayer for his healing.
The rest of us--the caregivers--ask for strength and courage to tackle the days ahead with a peace that surpasses all understanding.

God always works for our good. I pray that out of these events that are all unfolding at the same time, God's power is manifested and seen by so many. And, that many become saved!

Again, my heartfelt thanks goes out to all who accept to pray for my family and I. God bless you :hug:

steelerbabe
Sep 28th 2011, 03:01 PM
I will be praying for all you and asking the Lord for healing and renewal.:pray:

TRL1957
Sep 28th 2011, 03:41 PM
I will be praying for you and your family.:pray:
Lord bless

Frances
Sep 28th 2011, 06:10 PM
Praying for strength, patience, and the Lord's Presence and touch for each of you . . . .

IMINXTC
Sep 28th 2011, 07:01 PM
Prayers for your family this morning.

moltenflower
Sep 28th 2011, 07:55 PM
God bless you all and thank you so very, very much for bringing us all before our Father in Heaven! Your Sister in Christ Jesus!

Hunter121
Sep 28th 2011, 08:07 PM
I'm very sorry to hear your family is having a lot if trouble, I will pray for them all as well as you. :pray:

L'Ange
Sep 29th 2011, 12:35 AM
Praying as requested.