PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Please for Taylor

peacewithin
Oct 10th 2011, 02:58 PM
Some of you know him by posts I've made in the past but the ones who don't, he is my grandson... he means so much to me. Taylor has been gone a year. He has the chance to come Home this Wednesday (Day before his bday). Please pray in agreement with me that he comes home verses being sent to a half way house in Austin. He has so many things waiting for him to be involved in and he needs to be back home with his family.
Thank you and God bless you all
Beverly

TRL1957
Oct 10th 2011, 03:57 PM
Praying:pray::pray:
Lord bless you, T

L'Ange
Oct 11th 2011, 02:12 AM
I wish I knew for sure that the half way house is the best for him, but one doesn't know who he might meet there or what might be started for good for the future. However, I will pray that he come home if that is best for him (of course I know you want whatever is best in YHWH's eyes too) but that if he does not come home just now that you will still have good and healing contact with him. Praying that he will come home in good time and be able to adjust well and for all good things for you and your family.

peacewithin
Oct 11th 2011, 03:41 AM
Thank you and L'Ange I just feel like God is in control of this and He knows what Taylor needs.
Beverly

Crosstalk
Oct 11th 2011, 07:31 PM
Praying for your grandson....

peacewithin
Oct 11th 2011, 11:40 PM
Thank you Crosstalk for your prayers.

steelerbabe
Oct 12th 2011, 03:15 AM
Offering prayers for Taylor and asking the Lord guide his steps.:pray:

peacewithin
Oct 12th 2011, 02:20 PM
Thank you steelerbabe for your prayers.

Diggindeeper
Oct 12th 2011, 05:47 PM
Thank you and L'Ange I just feel like God is in control of this and He knows what Taylor needs.
Beverly

Yes! Praying God will have him where HE knows he needs to be. He is in control.

Be sure to let us know the decision.

catlover
Oct 12th 2011, 07:27 PM
Lord God, I lift up this situation with Taylor. Lord, you know all the particulars and know what is best for everyone. I do agree with this prayer in faith that he will come home to be with family. I lift up the family that everyone involved will be blessed. In Jesus name I pray

peacewithin
Oct 14th 2011, 02:42 AM
Going to post the update on the Praise thread!