PDA

View Full Version : Please Help What does these have in common?

P DOGG
Dec 11th 2011, 03:35 AM
What does these have in common: Jesus, cast out, body, Eva, Mark, Abraham, Noah, Death?
It's a question i got, and they are supposed to fit together somewhere in the bible.

// PDOGG

Edit: Since i'm not native in english, it may be a little hard to wrap your mind around. But please feel free to ask for a better explernation of the question. :)

david
Dec 11th 2011, 04:49 AM
What does these have in common: Jesus, cast out, body, Eva, Mark, Abraham, Noah, Death?
It's a question i got, and they are supposed to fit together somewhere in the bible.

// PDOGG

Edit: Since i'm not native in english, it may be a little hard to wrap your mind around. But please feel free to ask for a better explernation of the question. :)
My guess:
They all deal with the new covenant. Because of our "body" of "death (c.f. Romans 7:24)," "Jesus" will come and "cast out" sin (which dwells in the body - Romans 7:23,18) which is the cause of death (Romans 7:13). "Eve," "Mark," "Abraham," and "Noah" all received the promise of the new covenant (Genesis 3:15, Galatians 3:16, Genesis 9:9).

jeffweeder
Dec 11th 2011, 05:20 AM
What does these have in common:

Jesus, cast out, body, Eva, Mark, Abraham, Noah, Death?

The cross.
Jesus victory over the mark of death and the casting out of the sin of eve, resulting in the ressurection of the body at the coming of Jesus like the days of Noah, to bless all nations as promised to Abraham.

P DOGG
Dec 11th 2011, 05:32 AM
I apreciate your answers, but maybe i should include the source of my question :)

Original question(Danish):
Jesus, Uddrive, Legeme, Eva, Markus, Abraham, Noa, Døden
Alle disse er ord der stammer fra bibelen, men hvordan passer de ind her?

HINT: Husk at din første indskydelse ofte kan være den rigtige :)

Translated with Google:
Jesus, cast out, body, Eva, Mark, Abraham, Noah, Death
All these are words derived from the Bible, but how they fit in here?

HINT: Remember that your first instinct may often be the right :)

I hope that it will shed some light on the matter.

P DOGG
Dec 11th 2011, 08:54 PM
HAHAHA :D Okay, i found the answer, if you take the first letter in each, you get the word "Julemand" which means "Santa Claus" ;) Thanks for the help anyway.