PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Fenris
Dec 22nd 2011, 03:20 PM
Merry Christmas to all my Bibleforums friends. :hug:

May this holiday being peace and joy and may God bestow all His blessings upon you and your loved ones.

episkopos
Dec 22nd 2011, 03:37 PM

May this holiday being peace and joy and may God bestow all His blessings upon you and your loved ones.

The Lord bless you and keep you! <><

KingFisher
Dec 22nd 2011, 03:50 PM

Thanks Fenris! :wave:

I hope you had a Happy Chanukah. I pray the New Year will bring you good tidings and cheer.:pray:

Peace and grace to you my friend,
KingFisher

keck553
Dec 22nd 2011, 04:39 PM
Merry Christmas Fenris

Adonai, open my lips that my mouth may tell Your glory.

Blessed are You, Adonai, our Elohim and Elohim of our fathers, Elohim of Avraham, Elohim of Yitzchak and Elohim of Yaakov, the great, mighty and awesome Elohim, the most high Elohim, who bestows grace and creates all, and remembers the kindnesses of the fathers, and brings a redeemer to their children's children, for His name's sake with love.

O King, Helper, savior, and shield, blessed are You, Adonai, Shield of Avraham.

You are eternally mighty, Adonai, the Resurrector of the dead are You; Great in Salvation.

Who sustains the living with kindness, resurrects the dead with great mercy, supports the fallen, heals the sick, releases the confined, and keeps His faith to those asleep in the dust. Who is like You, O master of mighty deeds, and who is comparable to You, O King who causes death and restores life and makes salvation sprout? And You are faithful to resurrect the dead.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who resurrects the dead.

You are holy and your Name is holy, and every day holy ones will praise You. Selah.
Blessed are You, Adonai, the holy Elohim.
May You grant man knowledge and teach insight to human beings.
Endow us graciously from You with knowledge, insight and wisdom.

Blessed are You, Adonai, the giver of wisdom.

Bring us back, our Father, to Your Torah, and bring us closer, our King, to Your service and make us return in complete repentance before You.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who desires repentance.

Strike the left side of the chest with right hand when saying, erred, and ,sinned.
Forgive us, our Father, for we have erred, pardon us, our King, for we have intentionally sinned, for You pardon and forgive.

Blessed are You, Adonai, the merciful One who pardons abundantly.

Behold our affliction, take up our grievance, and save us soon.
For the sake of Your Name, for You are a powerful redeemer.

Blessed are You, Adonai, the redeemer of Israel.

Heal us Adonai and we shall be healed, save us and we shall be saved, for You are our praise, and bring complete recovery for all our ailments.
May it be Your will, Yahweh, my Elohim, and the Elohim of my forefathers, that You quickly send a complete recovery from heaven, spiritual healing and physical healing to the patients.
For You are Elohim, King, the faithful and compassionate healer.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who heals the sick of His people Israel.

Bless for us, Adonai, our Elohim, this year and all its kinds of crops for the best, and give a blessing, and give dew and rain for blessing on the face of the earth, and satisfy us from Your goodness, and bless our year like the good years.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who blesses the years.

Sound the great shofar for our freedom, and raise a standard to gather our exiles, and gather us from the four corners of the earth.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who gathers the dispersed of His people Israel.

Restore our judges as in early times, and our counselors as at first, remove from us agony and groaning, and reign over us. You, Adonai, alone, with grace and mercy, and justify us in judgment.

Blessed are You, Adonai, King who loves righteousness and judgment.

On the righteous, on the devout, on the elders of Your people, the house of Israel, on the remnant of their scribes, on the righteous converts and on us, may Your compassion be aroused, Adonai, our Elohim, and give good reward to all those who truly trust Your Name, may You put our share among them forever, and we shall not be ashamed, for You we trust.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who supports and safeguards the righteous.

And to Jerusalem Your city You shall return with mercy, and You shall dwell in it, as You have spoken, may You rebuild it soon in our days for eternity, and may You establish the Throne of David within it.

Blessed are You, Adonai, the Builder of Jerusalem.

The offspring of David, Your servant, may You swiftly make flourish and exalt his honor with Your salvation. For Your salvation we hope all day long.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who raises the ray of salvation.

Hear our voice, Adonai, our Elohim, have mercy and compassion for us, and accept our prayers mercifully and willingly, for You are Elohim who listens to prayers and supplications. From before Yourself, our King, turn us not away empty-handed,
for You hear the prayer of Your people Israel mercifully.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who hears prayers.

Be favorable, Adonai our Elohim, toward Your people Israel and their prayer, and restore the service to the Holy of Holies of Your temple. The fire-offerings of Israel and their prayer, with love and favor may You accept, and may the service of Your people, Israel, always be favorable to You. May our eyes behold Your return to Zion in compassion.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who restores His presence to Zion.

We thank You, for You are LORD, our Elohim and the Elohim of our forefathers forever and ever. The rock of our lives, the shield of our salvation, You are in every generation. We shall thank You and tell Your glory for our lives which are in Your hands, and for our souls that are entrusted to You, and for Your miracles that are with us every day, and for Your wonders and favors that happen all the time, evening and morning and noon. The Good One, for Your compassion was not exhausted, and the Compassionate One, for Your merciful deeds have not ended, always have we put our hope in You. For all these, may Your Name be blessed and exalted, our King, always, forever and ever; and all the living will thank You Selah and praise Your Name truly, O Elohim, our salvation and help Selah!

Blessed are You, LORD, the Good One is Your Name, and You are proper to thank.

Establish peace, goodness and blessing, graciousness, kindness and compassion upon us and upon all Israel Your people. Bless us our Father, all of us as one with the light of Your countenance, for with the light of Your countenance You gave us, Adonai our Elohim, the Torah of Life and a love of kindness, righteousness, blessing, compassion, life and peace. And may it be good in Your eyes to bless Your people Israel, in every season and in every hour with Your peace.

Blessed are You, Adonai, who blesses His people Israel with peace.

May the expressions of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before You, Adonai, my Rock and my Redeemer.
My Elohim, guard my tongue from evil, and my lips from speaking deceitfully.To those who curse me, make my soul silent, and make my soul like dust to everyone. Open my heart with Your Torah, and my soul will pursue Your commandments. And those who plan against me evil things, speedily nullify their counsel and disrupt their plan. Act for the sake of Your Name, act for the sake of Your Right Hand, for the sake of Your Holiness, act for the sake of Your Torah. For rescuing Your beloved ones, let Your Right Hand save and respond to me.

May the expressions of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before You, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

He who makes peace in His heights, may He make peace upon us, and upon all Israel.

Amen.

Our Father, Who is in heaven,
Holy is your Name.
Your Kingdom come.
Your will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For Yours is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen

mikebr
Dec 22nd 2011, 05:12 PM
How Christ-like of you Fenris. Hope that You are Blessed Beyond Measure regardless of the day.

turtledove
Dec 22nd 2011, 05:32 PM

And the same back to you. Merry Chirstmas, Fenris!

turtledove :)

-SEEKING-
Dec 22nd 2011, 09:26 PM

And the same for you and your family.

GitRDunn
Dec 22nd 2011, 11:15 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah to you as well Fenris.

Indueseason
Dec 23rd 2011, 12:39 PM
Thank you Fenris! :kiss:

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. May love abound and joy fill your hearts!

blessings to you :hug: