PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT can someone please help me pray for somethings

heyitsks
Dec 26th 2011, 07:22 AM
Hey Everyone,
I have two main topics that I have been praying for lately and I wonder if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for me! Both of these topics are very important to me and it would mean a lot to me if you pray for me!
1- My aunt's mother is dying, she is 84 years old and she has the disease where she can't remember a lot and she also has liver failure and I believe kidney failure as well. My aunt's family know that she is going to die soon so that's not the main issue. My aunt told my family and I to pray that her dying process will be as painless and easy as possible, so she doesn't have to suffer long. It would mean a lot to me and my aunt's family if you could pray that my aunt's mother has a painless and easy death that would mean a lot to her family!
2- I was born 3 months early and have always had lung issues because I have always had small lungs and I never thought it would be a big deal. But the last visit with my lung doctor was a real eye opener. My doctor said my lungs were worse than the last time I went for my usual every few month check up and if it gets any worse I could possibly lose my life. I got put on some higher medicine to help open up my airways and I will go back in a couple of month and get tested again and hopefully my test results will go back up again. My results for the last time I took this test really shocked me because I am used to the way I breathe and I don't think anything of it but hearing her say those very low numbers to me made me realize that I have to take this new medicine correctly, everyday twice a day, or something serious could happen to me. Please pray that my numbers will go back up and that I will always remember to take this medicine twice a day everyday.
It would mean a lot to me if you added these two concerns of mine to your prayer list!
Thank you all very much to take the time to read this message I posted.
God Bless
-Kelly

jayne
Dec 26th 2011, 01:31 PM
I've prayed this morning.........

Indueseason
Dec 26th 2011, 01:50 PM
Praying for your aunt's mom and her family. Also for healing for your lungs :pray:

blessings to you :hug:

Frances
Dec 26th 2011, 05:42 PM
Praying for either your Healing, and knowledge of the best way to make the best use of your lung capacity and air-ways, also that your relative experiences the comfort and Peace of the Lord at all times. . . and speedy release from the restrictions of this world.

TRL1957
Dec 27th 2011, 01:45 AM
You and your family are in my prayers. :pray:

BrianW
Dec 27th 2011, 01:52 AM
Praying for you and your aunt's mother. And for peace for the rest of your family in this troubled time.

IMINXTC
Dec 28th 2011, 01:27 AM
Prayers this evening for your aunt's mother, asking that when her time comes, the Lord will take her quietly and easily home.

Praying also about this obviously serious issue with your lungs, asking the Lord to provide speedy resolution, competent care and healing for you.

L'Ange
Dec 29th 2011, 01:13 AM
Praying..........................

svfox
Dec 29th 2011, 08:27 AM
yes praying whole heartedly

TRL1957
Jan 27th 2012, 06:18 PM
How are you doing? I am still praying for you and your Aunts mother.
Lord bless you, T

Hunter121
Jan 29th 2012, 04:26 AM
Hello Kelly, I'll be praying for you and your aunts mothers health. May the Lord be with you both.

TRL1957
Feb 12th 2012, 08:14 PM
Wondering how you are doing as of late, praying for your health and your aunt's mother as well. :hug: