PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Meeting with my boss.

-SEEKING-
Jan 9th 2012, 01:47 PM
Today I will be meeting with my boss. In a nutshell I'm going to ask him to return my salary to what it was a year ago. Work has picked up and I don't see why the salary shouldn't return as it was. And also, we're getting pretty swamped at the office, and I need for him to understand that he needs to help me with the small projects, so I can concentrate fully on the big projects.

You're prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Indueseason
Jan 9th 2012, 02:38 PM
Praying that the meeting will go well for you :pray:

blessings to you :hug:

IMINXTC
Jan 9th 2012, 04:50 PM
Bringing that meeting with your boss before the Lord right now.

Frances
Jan 9th 2012, 05:45 PM
Asking the Lord to Bless you and your meeting with your boss . . .

shepherdsword
Jan 9th 2012, 05:45 PM
Today I will be meeting with my boss. In a nutshell I'm going to ask him to return my salary to what it was a year ago. Work has picked up and I don't see why the salary shouldn't return as it was. And also, we're getting pretty swamped at the office, and I need for him to understand that he needs to help me with the small projects, so I can concentrate fully on the big projects.

You're prayers will be greatly appreciated.

I pray for God's favor on you.

steelerbabe
Jan 9th 2012, 07:36 PM
Joining in prayer. Let us know how it goes.:pray::hug:

-SEEKING-
Jan 9th 2012, 11:05 PM
Thank you for your prayers. He said he'd get back to me in a couple of days.

IMINXTC
Jan 9th 2012, 11:07 PM
Good sign. Keeping it going.

Slug1
Jan 9th 2012, 11:11 PM

You're prayers will be greatly appreciated.:)

Dear Lord,

Today my friend will be meeting with his boss. In a nutshell he's going to ask him to return his salary to what it was a year ago. Work has picked up and he don't see why the salary shouldn't return as it was. And also, he's getting pretty swamped at the office, and he need's for him to understand that he needs to help him with the small projects, so he can concentrate fully on the big projects.

I lift these needs up to You.

I pray this, in Jesus Christ's name... AMEN :pray:

L'Ange
Jan 9th 2012, 11:52 PM
Praying for you to "be as wise as a serpent and as harmless as a dove" and that holy angels will be with you helping you out in the meeting.

-SEEKING-
Jan 10th 2012, 03:12 AM
Thank you all so much for your wonderful prayers.

-SEEKING-
Feb 1st 2012, 11:26 PM
Praise report forthcoming.

Redneck Charger
Feb 1st 2012, 11:48 PM
Praise the Lord Jesus, Thank you for helping ~SEEKING~ resolve his salary with his boss.. :pray:

TRL1957
Feb 2nd 2012, 02:04 AM
I praise the Lord for this great news!! :pp:pp

Indueseason
Feb 2nd 2012, 01:19 PM
Praise God!! :pp

blessings to you :hug: