PDA

View Full Version : unraveling the mystery of the holy trinity

artiom8010
Jan 17th 2012, 07:02 PM
Unraveling the mystery of the Holy Trinity.
God is a Thought. Holy Spirit is Thinking. Christ is a Word or Action.
Unraveling the mystery of Holy Trinity in one sentence: Christ is the ultimate goal of contemplation of a thought. (intellect)
Explanation: Now, to make the unravelling of this mystery more comprehensible to you, letĎs take two practical examples.
Example No.1. Carpenter is making a table.
First of all we need to understand that before making a table, the carpenter has to get an image of an idea of a table in his head (God is a Thought). Then he thinks that image over (Holy Spirit is Thinking). And eventually a table is made (Christ is a Word or Action. Christ is the ultimate goal of contemplation of a thought)
Example No.2. Filioque (Latin for "and (from) the Son").
Example No.2 proves that Holy Spirit emanates not just from the Father, but also from the Son.
So letís take the example of the same carpenter. The carpenter has already made the first table. Itís a good, steady and fine table (Christ). Now imagine that the carpenter is visited by another carpenter. The first carpenter asks him: please, make a table like this one. The second carpenter starts making a table. But itís already easier for him. In his head he has not just his own image (God is a Thought), but also the end-product of the first carpenterís image. And so the second carpenter gets to work and makes an identical table or similar to the first one. Thus it becomes clear that thinking (Holy Spirit) emanates not just from a prototype of this table (God is a Thought), but also from the product of contemplating the thought itself (Christ).

markedward
Jan 17th 2012, 07:04 PM
(a) Can't be done. The trinity is an incomprehensible subject.

(b) Got any Scripture to support your explanations?

Slug1
Jan 17th 2012, 07:17 PM
(a) Can't be done. The trinity is an incomprehensible subject.
Hooah... in all the many explanations, unraveling, defining, contemplating etc, that I've read or worked through myself... seems it's all a matter of faith and belief. Faith doesn't always require understanding, faith requires belief.

Protective Angel
Jan 18th 2012, 12:26 AM
Well this may sound dumb.

Jesus was born and is the living God. Is this correct?

Then when Jesus talks to his father (which is himself), then is Jesus talking to himself???:confused

Ya, that just makes no sense. I'm confussed :hmm:

Watchman
Jan 18th 2012, 01:58 AM
Holy perichoresis, Batman! :eek: Is this like a rifle stock I've carved trying to explain me?

W :)

Protective Angel
Jan 18th 2012, 03:26 AM
Holy perichoresis, Batman! :eek: Is this like a rifle stock I've carved trying to explain me?

W :)

Sorry, I'm still young at this.:pray: