PDA

View Full Version : Die Dooie See

Ta-An
Jan 26th 2012, 06:34 AM
Speel die Dooie See enige rol in eindtyd profesie??

Ta-An
Jan 26th 2012, 06:43 AM
Ek lees hier (http://i-tau.com/wp/?p=947)

Experts are saying that the Dead Sea level has fallen by about 10 meters since 1997, and that by 2050 the Dead Sea will virtually disappear.
....In the Bible, the Dead Sea is mentioned in the story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, cities lying in the extreme southern edge of this salty lake (Genesis 19:1-29).

Droogte in the Middel Ooste speel 'n rol op die watervlak van die Dooie see... en die Jordaan Rivier is net 'n trickle .... waterbeperkings in Israel... :hmm:

125 jr gelede het die see blykbaar ook opgedroog!!

Die Filadelfieer
Jan 26th 2012, 10:03 AM
Ek het iewerste iets gelees dat 'n droŽ dooie see dit moontlik gaan maak vir tenks om daar deur te rol ?
( Dink bv. aan die slag van Armegedon..... )

Ta-An
Jan 26th 2012, 10:25 AM
Ek het iewerste iets gelees dat 'n droŽ dooie see dit moontlik gaan maak vir tenks om daar deur te rol ?
( Dink bv. aan die slag van Armegedon..... )
:idea:Ah ha..

Maar die terrein is bietjie omgelyk??:hmm:.

Johnny
May 15th 2013, 12:30 PM
Fila jy verwys hier na die Eufraat waar die Chinese gaan deurbeweeg om Israel aan te val. Ek het al plasings oor die Eufraat gemaak wat alreeds in ons tyd opgedroog het.

A new report issued by The Watchers on March 13, 2013 gives us more facts on how fast the Tigris and Euphrates Basin are shrinking. “A large portion of the Middle East lost freshwater reserves rapidly during the past decade. New data revealed already an arid region of Tigris-Euphrates Basin, which grows even drier due to human consumption of water for drinking and agriculture. The research team observed the Tigris and Euphrates river basins – including parts of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, and found that 144 cubic kilometers (117 million acre feet) of fresh water was lost from 2003 to 2009 – the roughly equivalent to the volume of the Dead Sea. About 60% of the loss was attributed to the pumping of groundwater from underground reservoirs. When a drought shrinks the available surface water supply, irrigators and others turn to groundwater.” “According to Jay Famiglietti, GRACE data show an alarming rate of decrease in total water storage in the Tigris and Euphrates river basins, which currently have the second fastest rate of groundwater storage loss on Earth, after India. The rate was especially striking after the 2007 drought. Meanwhile, demand for freshwater continues to rise, and the region does not coordinate its water management because of different interpretations of international laws.” The Watchers report showed a photo of this river basin taken from a satellite 3 years a part.

http://gdb.rferl.org/130F6418-27B9-4BC0-B830-3BFF611564A9_mw800_mh600_s.jpg

This is the bottom line. You won’t have to wait until the year 2040 to see the Euphrates River run dry! The last days events are speeding up just as Jesus warned us, as a woman with birth pains. Look what has happened in the past few years alone as a result of the Middle East drought. In the near future you will witness more weather patterns that will speed up the drying process even more. How do I know this to be true? Because Jesus told us that in the last days intense heat would be poured out on Planet Earth, and we are already seeing some of the worse droughts from this heat in history! The evidence is overwhelming, there is no question the Euphrates River is drying up to prepare the way for the 200,000,000 man army! At the same time the Euphrates River is drying up, China is beefing up their military. “Premier Wen Jiabao vowed on Saturday that China would continue building a “powerful” military, one day after Beijing announced a return to double-digit percentage hikes in defence spending” (AFP March 5, 2011). Sky News on March 5, 2013 informed us, “China is to increase its defence budget spending by 10.7%, the country’s government has announced. The increase means a total of RMB720bn (£76.4bn) will be allocated to the Chinese military.” Just put two and two together from God’s Word, and you come to realize these events are not a coincidence!

Ta-An, die Dooie See gaan weer lewe.

Devotional Thought on the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea has had many names throughout history. The Scriptures refer to it as the “Salt Sea” (Numbers 34:3), the “Sea” (Ezekiel 47:8), and the “Eastern Sea” (Joel 2:20). Other designations in history include the “Sea of Asphalt,” the “Stinking Sea, and the “Devil’s Sea.”

It may seem hard to believe, but the region used to be a well-watered area—as lush and attractive as the Garden of Eden. But God’s judgment on Sodom and Gomorrah changed the area’s fertility to a desolate expanse that represented judgment on sin (Genesis 13:10; Deuteronomy 29:23; Jeremiah 17:6). The evaporation hovering over the Dead Sea gives a constant haze over its surface. It reminds me of the furnace-like smoke that rose from the valley after the destruction of Sodom (Genesis 19:28).

Today, the Dead Sea represents the remnants of God’s judgment on sin. But one day, Scripture promises, the Dead Sea will live again. When Jesus rules the earth in the Millennial Kingdom, water will flow from Jerusalem’s Temple Mount and fishermen will line the banks of the Dead Sea (Ezekiel 47:8-11; Zechariah 14:8).

What the Lord will do for the Dead Sea in that day, He can do for you today. What a picture of the power of God to bring life from death.

I wonder what we’ll call the Dead Sea in that day?

http://www.waynestiles.com/the-dead-sea-will-live-again/

Daar is alreeds iemand wat die "Fishing Rights" by die Dooie See gekoop het. Die persoon verstaan Bybel profesie!

Fishing in the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is an interesting place to visit. You arrive in the middle of the desert and before you is an expanse of water that has no life in it - no fish, no plants, just a lot of salt. In fact the only thing living in there are the thousands of tourists that bob up and down on the surface, marvelling at the way they can float.

When I visited the Dead Sea recently our tour guide pulled out an interesting certificate to show me the fishing licence she had bought for about $100 that gave her rights to catch fish in the Dead Sea. This seemed a waste of money, as there’s no way you could catch anything but a tourist in that water, but she had confidently bought this licence. For you and I, someone was investing in something that, to the natural eye, was a waste of money and time. But she was looking ahead at a promise from the Lord in Ezekiel 47:8-10 that says:

‘He said to me, "This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh. Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live. Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds - like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea”’.

The tour guide was living by a promise in the word of God and had invested in that promise that one day she will catch fish in the Dead Sea. Perhaps people, with the same certificate, had already bought rods, nets and invested in other equipment, in preparation for the day they can go fishing.

The Lord has promised something to each one of us. To the disciples Jesus said, ‘Follow me and I will make you fishers of men’ (Mathew 4:19). He gave them the licence to fish before they were ready, saying that in the future they would fish, and they did! If you have a promise from the Lord, and it all seems like the Dead Sea, hang on to the promise and invest in it. The Lord has not forgotten you. Invest in that promise, prepare for that promise, trust the Lord with that promise, because one day it will be fulfilled and you will be fishing in the Dead Sea.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your promises to me and the fishing licence You have given me, even though I struggle to see how it’s going to be used. I want to move on today with that investment You’ve put in me, and look forward to all You have for me to do in the future. What do You want me to do to prepare for that promise? In Jesus’ name. Amen.

http://www.seedsofthekingdom.com/devotionals/1703/fishing-in-the-dead-sea.php