PDA

View Full Version : Some of the verses underlined in my Bible

Frances
Feb 15th 2012, 06:42 PM
Some of my most memorable Bible passages:-

2 Timothy 3:16 –“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”

Genesis 9:3-4 “I have given you all things for food”.

Genesis 12:3 (to Abraham and his descendants)“I will Bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you”; and Gen. 13:15 “all the land you see I give to you and all your descendants forever”.

Gen.24:27 –“being on the way the Lord led me”.

Exodus 14:13-14 – “Do not be afraid, stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord . . . the Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”

Exodus 14:20 (the Word of God)” Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one (those who don’t know the Lord), and it gave light by night to the other(those whose lives are submitted to Him.)”

Slug1
Feb 16th 2012, 03:39 AM
I ran upstairs to grab my one Bible that I underline allot in and began to randomly open up pages until I hit underlined scriptures. So in no particular order, here are the 1st five I came to. Pages with multiple underlined scripture, I posted only the 1st that is on the page and underlined:

John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”

Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
A refuge in times of trouble.

John 5:27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

2 Chronicles 19:7 Now therefore, let the fear of the Lord be upon you; take care and do it, for there is no iniquity with the Lord our God, no partiality, nor taking of bribes.”

Frances
Feb 16th 2012, 05:50 PM
Exodus 15:2-3 – “The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my Salvation; He is my God and I will praise Him; my father’s God and I will exalt Him; the Lord is a Man of war, the Lord is His Name.”

Exodus 18:18 “this thing is too much for you, you are not able to perform it by yourself,”

Exodus 19:5 – “Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My Voice and keep My Covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me.”

Exodus 20:2-17 - “I am the Lord your God . . you shall have no other God’s before Me, you shall not make for yourself any carved image . . you shall not bow down to them or serve them. . . You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain . . remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy . . Honour your father and your mother . . You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. You shall not covet . . anything that is your neighbour’s”.

Exodus 20:6 – “then his master shall . . bring him to the door, or the doorpost, and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl and he shall serve him forever”. Exodus 22:2 “ If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.”

Frances
Feb 17th 2012, 04:34 PM
Malachi 3:10 “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try me now in this,” says the Lord of Hosts “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such Blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.

Malachi 4:2 “but to you who fear My Name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with Healing in His wings . . .

Matthew 5:11-12 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if salt looses it’s flavour . . it is then good for nothing . . .

Matthew 5:14-16 “You are the light of the world . . let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Frances
Feb 18th 2012, 04:57 PM
Exodus 23:1-2 –“You shall not circulate a false report. . . you shall not follow a crowd to do evil; nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside justice.

Exodus 23:20-22 –“Behold, I send an Angel ahead of you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of Him and obey His Voice; do not provoke Him for He will not pardon your transgressions: for My Name is in Him. But if you indeed obey His Voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an Enemy to your enemies . . .

Exodus23:27 – “I will send My fear before you . . I will not drive them (your enemies) out from before you in one year . . little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and you inherit the land.

Exodus34:12 – “Take heed to yourself, lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land where you are going, lest it be a snare to you.

Exodus 34:21 – “6 days shall you work , but on the 7th day you shall rest; in ploughing time and in harvest you shall rest (also).

Frances
Feb 19th 2012, 05:21 PM
Matthew 5:23-24 “If you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there . . first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

Matthew 6:14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also Forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your heavenly Father Forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 6:19-21 “do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven . . for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 7:2 “with what condemnation you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

Matthew 7:5 “why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? . . first remove the plank from your own eye, then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

ChristianCoffee
Feb 19th 2012, 09:27 PM
If I included all the underlines and highlights, I would have to copy/paste the whole thing. But here are the first 5 (taking the lead from Slug) from the very first Bible my wife gave to me. All will be in KJV:

1) Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2) Exodus 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

3) Psalm 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

4) John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

5) 2Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

First 5 I opened to.

shepherdsword
Feb 20th 2012, 02:18 PM
I don;t have anything underlined in my bible but here is what the Lord gave me this AM

Ho 14:1 . O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. 14:2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

Ho 14:4 . I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him. 14:5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.14:6 His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.

Ho 14:8 . Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found. 14:9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

Frances
Feb 20th 2012, 05:36 PM
Exodus 34:29 –“Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone while he talked with Him(God).

Leviticus 20:6 –“The person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My Face against that person.

Leviticus 20:13 “If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination, they shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 25:23 “the land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine. Leviticus 26 – Promise of Blessing and retribution.

Numbers 24:26 “The Lord Bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be Gracious to you; the Lord look on you with favour, and give you Peace.

shepherdsword
Feb 21st 2012, 04:49 PM
Maybe it would be good to share why we have some of these verses underlined so we could get a dialogue started.

Frances
Feb 21st 2012, 05:05 PM
I have underlined verses that have been meaningful to me, for one reason or another, over more than 70 years - they have been underlined to make it easier for me to find them again when needed . . . I will post most of them, a few at a time, alternating Old and New Testaments.

Numbers 9:23 “At the command of the Lord they remained encamped, and at the command of the Lord they journeyed;

Numbers 18:7 “I give your priesthood to you as a Gift for service,

Numbers 24:13b “What the Lord says, that I must speak.

Deuteronomy 1:36 “ I am giving him (Caleb) the land on which he walked because he wholly followed the Lord.

Deuteronomy 4:23-24 “Take heed lest you forget the Covenant of the Lord your God . . for the Lord your God is a consuming fire,

Deuteronomy 4:30 “When you are in distress . . when you turn to the Lord your God and obey His voice, He will not forsake you,

Frances
Feb 22nd 2012, 04:59 PM
Matthew 7:7-8 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Matthew 7:12 “whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 7:13-14 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go by it, because narrow is the gate, and difficult is the way which leads to Life, and there are few who find it.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me ‘Lord, Lord’ shall enter the Kingdom of heaven, but he who does the Will of My Father in heaven.

Matthew7:24-27 “whoever hears these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock . . and it did not fall for it was founded on the rock. But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine and does not do them, is like a foolish man who built his house on sand . . and it fell.

Frances
Feb 23rd 2012, 05:07 PM
Deuteronomy 5:7-21 “You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image. . you shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain . . Observe the Sabbath day to keep it holy . . 6 days shall you labour and do all your work but the 7th is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. Honour your father and your mother . . you shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. You shall not covet . . anything that is your neighbour’s.

Deuteronomy 6:3-6 “ the Lord our God is One. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:18 “you shall do what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that it may go well with you . .

Deuteronomy 7:6 “ for you (Israel) are set apart to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 8:2-3 “And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these 40 years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His Commandments or not. . that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord.

Frances
Feb 24th 2012, 05:32 PM
Deuteronomy 8:19 “if you by any means forget the Lord your God and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them, I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish.

Deuteronomy 10:12-13 “What does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His Ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and to keep the Commandments of the Lord and His statutes.

Deuteronomy 11:26-28 “Behold I set before you today a Blessing and a curse: the Blessing if you obey the Commandments of the Lord your God which I command you today; and the curse if you do not obey the Commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside from the Way

Deuteronomy 13:1-3 – . . .the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Deuteronomy 16:19 “ . . you shall not show partiality , nor take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.

Frances
Feb 26th 2012, 04:41 PM
Matthew 8:26 “He (Jesus) said to them ‘why are you fearful, O you of little faith?’ then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was great calm.

Matthew 9:29 “According to your faith let it be to you.

Matthew 10:6-8 “go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel . . Freely you have received, freely give.

Matthew 10:16-20 “I send you out as sheep among wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves . . you will be brought before governors and kings for My sake . . do not worry about how or what you will speak, for it will be given you . . for it is not you who speak but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

Matthew 10:22 “you will be hated by all for My Name’s sake, but he who endure to the end will be Saved.

Frances
Feb 27th 2012, 05:03 PM
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 “There shall not be found among you . . . one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord . .

Deuteronomy18:20 “the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My Name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 20:4 “for the Lord your God is He who goes with you against your enemies, to save you.

Deuteronomy 30:15-16,19 “See, I have set before you today Life and good, Death and evil, in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments, His statutes and His judgements, . . I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.

Deuteronomy 32:35 ” Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time.

Frances
Feb 28th 2012, 05:05 PM
Matthew 10:32-33 “Whoever confesses Me before men, him I will confess before My Father in heaven, but whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father in heaven.

I]Matthew 10:39 [/I]“ . he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Matthew 12:7 “I desire mercy, not sacrifice

Matthew 12:32 “Whoever speaks against the Son of Man it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or the age to come.

Frances
Feb 29th 2012, 05:25 PM
Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you, Be strong of good courage, do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Judges 17:6 +21:25 “in those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes.

1 Samuel 2:1 “My heart rejoices in the Lord . . because I rejoice in Your Salvation.

1 Samuel 2:7+9-10 “The Lord makes poor and rich; He brings low and lifts up . . for by strength no man shall prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces.

1 Samuel 2:35 “I will raise up for myself a faithful priest who shall do according to what is in My heart and in my Mind.

1 Samuel 8:7 “ they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.

Frances
Mar 1st 2012, 04:36 PM
Matthew12:50 “Whoever does the Will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.

Matthew 13:57 “A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and his own house.

Matthew 14:22-33 “ . . Jesus went to them, walking on the sea . .and Peter said ‘Lord if it is You command me to come to You on the water’, so He said ‘Come’ . . but when he (Peter) saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out ‘Lord save me’, and immediately Jesus . . caught him and said ‘O you of little faith, why did you doubt?’

Mathew 15:8-9 “these people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honour Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me, and in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrine the commandments of men.

Matthew 18:21-35 “ . . his master was angry and delivered him to the torturers . . so My heavenly Father will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespass.

Frances
Mar 2nd 2012, 03:35 PM
1 Samuel 8:18 “And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not hear you in that day.

1 Samuel 10:6 “then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophecy with them, and be turned into another man.

1 Samuel 12:20b-21 “serve the Lord with all your heart and do not turn aside ; for then you would go after empty things which cannot profit or deliver, for they are nothing.

1 Samuel 12:23 “far be it from me that I should Sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and right way.

1 Samuel 15:22 “to obey is better than sacrifice.

Frances
Mar 3rd 2012, 05:12 PM
Matthew 22:31-32 “have you not heard what was spoken to you by God, saying ‘I am the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead but of the Living.

Matthew 22:37-40 “Jesus said to him ‘you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind . . and. . you shall love your neighbour as yourself. .

Matthew 23:27 “ Woe to you . . for you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly but inside are full of dead men’s bones and uncleanness.

Matthew 24:14+21 “For this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come . . then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world.

Matthew 28:19-20 “ Go, therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Frances
Mar 4th 2012, 04:55 PM
1 Samuel 16:7 “the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 24:12 “Let the Lord judge between you and me, and let the Lord avenge me on you. But my hand shall not be against you.

2 Samuel 22:2-4(and Psalm 22)”The Lord is my Rock and my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my Salvation, my stonghold and my refuge; my Saviour, You save me from violence. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

2 Samuel 22:40 “for You have armed me with strength for the battle;

1 Kings2:3 “keep the charge of the Lord your God; to walk in His Ways, to keep His statutes, His Commandments, His judgements and His testimonies . . that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you turn.

Frances
Mar 5th 2012, 05:18 PM
Mark 2:21 “No one sews a piece of un-shrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.

Mark 3:35 Jesus said “whoever does the Will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.

Mark 4:24 “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.

Mark 4:39 “Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea ‘Peace, be still’, and the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Mark 6:31 “and He said to them ‘Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest awhile’

Frances
Mar 6th 2012, 06:58 PM
1 Kings 19:11-12 “ . . the Lord was not in the wind . . the Lord was not in the earthquake . . the Lord was not in the fire; but after the fire a still small voice.

2 Kings 5:13 “if the prophet had told you to do something great, would you not have done it? How much more then, when he says to you, ‘Wash and be clean’?

2 Kings 6:16-17 “Do not fear, for those with us are more than those who are with them . . and behold the mountain was full of horses and chariots all around Elisha

1 Chronicles 28:20 “Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear or be dismayed, for the Lord God – my God – will be with you. He will not leave you or forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.

1 Chronicles 29:10-11 “Blessed are you Lord . . Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the Power and the Glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the Kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as Head over all.

Frances
Mar 7th 2012, 04:38 PM
2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their Sin and Heal their land.

2 Chronicles 10:15 “ the king did not listen to the people; for the turn of events was from God

2 Chronicles 20:15-17 “Thus says the Lord to you ; ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God’s. You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord, who is with you . . do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.

2 Chronicles 20:22 “Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes . . and they were defeated.

2 Chronicles 32:7-8 “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed . . for . . with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.

Frances
Mar 8th 2012, 04:40 PM
Mark 7:9 “and He said to them ‘all too well you reject the commandments of God that you may keep your tradition.

Mark 8:34 “Jesus said ‘Whoever desires to come after Me let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me’

Mark 8:38 “Whoever is ashamed of Me and My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the Glory of His Father with the holy angels.

Mark 11:22-24 “Have faith in God. For assuredly I say to you , whoever says to this mountain ‘be removed and be cast into the sea’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Mark 11:25-26 “ and whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also Forgive you your trespass, but if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespass.

Youssarian
Mar 9th 2012, 04:05 AM
Acts 15:11: "No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are."

Romans 15:1: "We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves."

Romans 6:1-3: "What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?"

I also have the "whom" in Romans 5:5 underlined, because in that verse it shows the Holy Spirit to be personal.

1 Co. 1:26-29: "Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him."

Ephesians 3:6: "This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus."

Frances
Mar 9th 2012, 05:28 PM
2 Chronicles 35:22 & 36:12 “Josiah . . did not heed the words of Necho from the mouth of the Lord (so was killed). . Zedekiah . .did not humble himself before Jeremiah the prophet, who spoke from the mouth of the Lord (so they were beaten in battle, either killed or exiled).

Nehemiah 4:6 “So we built the wall . . for the people had a mind to work. Nehemiah 8:10 “the Joy of the Lord is your strength.

Job 1:8+12 “Then the Lord said to Satan, ‘Have you considered My servant Job . . behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person.

Job 5:17-18 “Happy is the man whom God corrects; therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. For He bruises but He binds up, He wounds, but His Hands make whole

Frances
Mar 10th 2012, 04:33 PM
Mark 13:11 “when they arrest you . . do not worry beforehand, or pre-meditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak but the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:7 “Go, tell His disciples – and Peter . . (so by denying Jesus Peter was no longer Jesus’ disciple).

Luke 1:37 “for with God nothing is impossible.

Luke 5:24 “ then He said ‘Assuredly I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

Luke 5:5-7+11 “Simon answered ‘Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing, nevertheless at Your Word I will let down the net . .and caught a great number of fish . . so when they had brought their boats to land, they forsook all and followed Him.

Frances
Mar 11th 2012, 05:03 PM
Job 13:15 “though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.

Job 19:26 “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know that in my flesh I shall see God.

Psalms 1:1-2 “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly . . nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and in His Law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 2:8 “Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance,

Psalm 2:10-12 “Now therefore be wise . . serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish . . blessed are those who put their trust in Him.

Frances
Mar 12th 2012, 05:07 PM
Luke 5:37-38 “And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled and the wineskins will be ruined, but new wine must be put in new wineskins.

Luke 6:26 “Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so they did to the false prophets.

Luke 6:31 “Just as you want men to do to you, you also do likewise

Luke 6:35 “ love your enemies, do good, and lend hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great and you will be sons of the Most High, for He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

Luke 6:37-38 “Forgive, and you will be Forgiven . . for with the same measure you use it will be measured back to you.

Frances
Mar 13th 2012, 05:22 PM
Psalm 4:2+5 “How long will you love worthlessness and seek falsehood? . . Offer the sacrifice of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

Psalm 5:5 “the boastful shall not stand in Your sight

Psalm 5:8 “Lead me Lord, in Your Righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face.

Psalm 6:2 “Have Mercy on me O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, Heal me, for my bones are weak;

Psalm 7:1 “O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me; and deliver me.

Frances
Mar 14th 2012, 04:54 PM
Luke 6:46-49 “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do the things which I speak? . . . he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it collapsed. And the ruin of that house was great.

Luke 9:62 “But Jesus said to him ‘ No one having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the Kingdom of God’.

Luke 10:16 “He who hears you hears Me, and He who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.

Luke 10:19-20 “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in Heaven.

Luke 10:38-42 “Mary . . sat at Jesus’ feet . . Martha said ‘Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me’. And Jesus answered ‘Martha . . only one thing is needed and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.’

Frances
Mar 15th 2012, 05:17 PM
Psalm 9:1 “I will praise You O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvellous works.

Psalm 11:1 “In the Lord I put my trust;

Psalm 14:1-2 “The fool has said in his heart ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt . . The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

Psalm 14:3 “There is no one who does good, no not one.

Psalm 15 “Lord, who may abide in Your holy tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart; he who does not backbite with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbour, nor does he take up a reproach against his friend; in whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honours those who fear the Lord; he who swears to his own hurt and does not change; he who does not put out his money at usury, nor take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.

Psalm 16:2 “You are my Lord, my goodness is nothing apart from You.

Frances
Mar 16th 2012, 05:06 PM
Luke 11:1-4 “Lord, teach us to pray’ . . ‘Our Father (etc.). . . but deliver us from the Evil one.’

Luke 11:20 “if I cast out demons by the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come among you.

Luke 11:52 “woe to you lawyers! For you have take away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.

Luke 12:3 “Therefore what you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.

Luke 12:11-12 “Now when they bring you to the synagogue and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how, or what, you should say. For the Holy Spirit will surely teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.

Frances
Mar 17th 2012, 05:05 PM
Psalm 17:5+7-8 “Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip. Show Your marvellous loving-kindness . . O You who Save those who trust in You.

Psalm 18 (2 Sam. 22) “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my Salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:16-18 “He sent from above, He took me He drew me out of many waters, He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, for they were too strong for me . . but the Lord was my support.

Psalm 18:32,36+39 “It is God who arms me with strength . . You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip. . for You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

Psalm 18:46 “The Lord Lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my Salvation be exalted.

Frances
Mar 18th 2012, 05:02 PM
Luke 12:15 “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.

Luke 12:32-34 “Do not fear little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom . . for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:48 “Everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask more.

Luke 12:51 “Do not suppose I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Luke 16:10 “He who is faithful in what is least is also faithful in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.

Frances
Mar 19th 2012, 04:08 PM
Psalm 19:7-14 “The Law of the Lord is perfect . . The testimony of the Lord is sure . . The statutes of the Lord are right . . the Commandment of the Lord is pure . .The fear of the Lord is clean . . The Judgements of the Lord are true and righteous altogether, more to be desired than gold . . who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults, keep back Your servant also from presumptuous Sins; let them not have dominion over me . . Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord my strength and my Redeemer.

Psalm 22 - What He (Jesus) did. . .

Psalm 23 – who He (Jesus) is. . .

Psalm 24 – He (Jesus) is coming back!

Psalm 26:2 “Examine me, O Lord, and test me; try my mind and my heart. For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes.

Frances
Mar 20th 2012, 05:30 PM
Luke 16:13 “No servant can serve two masters . . you cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:17 “it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.

Luke 16:18 “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and whoever marries her who is
divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Luke 17:3-4 “If your brother sins against you, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. And if he sins against you 7 times in a day, and 7 times in a day returns to you saying ‘I repent’ you shall forgive him.

Luke 18:7-8 “and shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes will He really find faith on the earth?

Frances
Mar 21st 2012, 05:43 PM
Psalm 27:1+4 “the Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? . . . One thing I have desired of the Lord. That I will seek. That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life . .

Psalm 27:11-13 “Teach me Your Way, O Lord . . for false witnesses have risen up against me . . I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 “Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 29:11 “The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will Bless His people with peace.

Psalm 30:11 “You have turned my mourning into dancing . . and clothed me with gladness.

Frances
Mar 22nd 2012, 06:16 PM
Luke 20:25 “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and to God the things that are God’s.

Luke 22:17-19 “you will be hated by all for My Name’s sake. . by your patience possess your souls.

Luke 21:36 “Watch, therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things . . and to stand before the Son of Man.

Luke 22:31-32 “Satan has asked for you that he may sift you as wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith should fail not; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.

Luke 24:46-49 “Then He said . . it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name to all nations . . Behold, I send the Promise of the Father upon you(the Power of the Holy Spirit); but tarry . . until you are endued with Power from on high.

Frances
Mar 23rd 2012, 05:46 PM
Psalm 31:19-20 “Oh, how great is Your goodness which You have laid up for those who fear You . . those who trust in You . . You shall hide them in the secret place of Your Presence from the plots of men.

Psalm 32:1-2 “Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose Sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Psalm 32:8-9 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go ; I will guide you with My eyes. Do not be like horse or mule, which have no understanding . .

Psalm 34:1+3 “I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. . Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together.

Psalm 34:4 “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Frances
Mar 24th 2012, 06:32 PM
John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men, and the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

John 2:5 “Whatever He says say to you, do it.

John 3:3 ”Most assuredly, I to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:5-8 “Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. . .

John 3:15 “Whoever believes (trusts) in Him should not perish but have Eternal Life.

Frances
Mar 25th 2012, 04:38 PM
Psalm 34:8, 10 “Oh taste and see that the Lord is good . . those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

Psalm 34:15 “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 34:22 “The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust Him will be condemned.

Psalm 35:24 “Vindicate me O Lord my God, according to Your Righteousness.

Psalm 36:7-9 “How precious are Your loving-kindnesses O God! . . For with You is the fountain of Life; in Your Light we see Light.

Frances
Mar 26th 2012, 04:51 PM
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever (goes on) believing in Him should not perish, but (go on) having Eternal Life.

John 3:30 “ He must increase and I must decrease.

John 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has Everlasting Life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see Life, but the wrath of God abides in him.

John 4:24 “God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth.

John 5:22-23 “For the Father Judges no one, but has committed all Judgement to the Son, that all should honour the Son just as they honour the Father. He who does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who sent Him.

Frances
Mar 27th 2012, 05:26 PM
Psalm 37:3-8 “Trust in the Lord and do good . .feed on His Faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit (roll off onto) your way to the Lord. Trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass . . Rest in (depend on) the Lord and wait patiently for Him. . do not fret it only causes harm.

Psalm 37:16 “A little that a righteous man has is better than the riches of many wicked.

Psalm 39:1 “I was mute with silence, I held my peace even from good . . while I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue.

Psalm 40:1-3 “I waited patiently for the Lord . . He brought me up out of a horrible pit . . and set my feet upon a rock. . He has put a new song in my mouth .

Psalm 40:8-11 “I delight to do Your Will , O my God, and Your Law is within my heart. I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness . . I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your Righteousness and Your Salvation; I have not concealed Your Loving-kindness and Your Truth. . Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O Lord.

Frances
Mar 28th 2012, 05:33 PM
Psalm 40:17 “I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinks upon me. You are my Help and my Deliverer; do not delay O my God.

Psalm 42:1-2 “As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God . . the Living God.

Psalm 42:5 (& 43:5) “Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him . .

Psalm 43:1-3 “Vindicate me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man . . Oh send out Your Light and Your Truth! Let them lead me;

Psalm 45:1 +6 “ My heart is overflowing with a good theme . . My tongue is the pen of a skilful writer. . Your Throne O God is forever and ever; a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of Your Kingdom.

Frances
Mar 29th 2012, 03:57 PM
John 5:30 “I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear I Judge; and My Judgement is righteous because I do not seek My own will but the Will of the Father who sent Me.

John 5:40 “But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have Life.

John 6:27 “Do not labour for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting Life, which the Son of Man will give you . .

John 6:35 “I am the bread of Life, he who comes to Me shall never go hungry, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

John 6:37 “All that the Father give Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will in no wise cast out.

Frances
Mar 30th 2012, 05:03 PM
Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed . .
Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God.
Psalm 47:2-6 “The Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth. . He will choose our inheritance for us . . sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises.
Psalm 51:1 “Have Mercy on me, O God. According to Your Loving-kindness; according to the multitude of Your tender Mercies blot out my transgressions.
Psalm 51:4 “. . against You, You only, have I sinned . .

Frances
Mar 31st 2012, 04:47 PM
John 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives Life; the flesh profits nothing.

John 6:70 “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil.

John7:16-17 “Jesus . . said ‘My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. If anyone wills to do His Will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.

John 7:37-38 “Jesus cried out ‘If anyone thirsts let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of Living water.

John 8:12 “Then Jesus spoke . . saying ‘I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the Light of Life.

Frances
Apr 1st 2012, 05:14 PM
Psalm 51:6 “Behold You desire truth in the inward parts . .

Psalm 51:7 “Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Psalm 51:8 “Make me hear joy and gladness, that the bones You have broken may rejoice . .

Psalm 51:10 “Create in me a new heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. . and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

Psalm 51:17 “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart – these, O God, You will net despise.

Frances
Apr 2nd 2012, 05:44 PM
Psalm 53:1 “The fool has said in his heart ‘there is no God’ They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. There is none who does good.

Psalm 54:1 “Save me, O God, by Your Name, and vindicate me by Your strength. Psalm 56:3 “Whenever I am afraid am I will trust in You . .

Psalm 56:4 “I will not fear, what can flesh do to me?

Psalm 56: 5 “All day they twist my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil. .

Psalm 56:9 “When I cry out to You my enemies will turn back; this I know, because God is for me. .

Frances
Apr 3rd 2012, 04:04 PM
]John 8:31-32 “Then Jesus said . . If you abide in My Word you are My disciples indeed, and you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free.

John 8:47 “He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

John 8:58 “Jesus said to them ‘most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM’

John 9:25 “One thing I know, that though I was blind, now I see.

John 10:11 “ I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd gives his life for the sheep.

Frances
Apr 4th 2012, 05:33 PM
Psalm 56:11 “In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid.

Psalm 57:1+5+11 “Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me. For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed me by. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let Your Glory be above all the earth.

Psalm 62:1+5 “Truly my soul waits silently for God; from Him comes my Salvation. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defence; I shall not be greatly moved. . My soul waits silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him.

Psalm 62:10 “If riches increase, do not set your heart on them.

Psalm 63:1-4 “O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water . . because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus will I bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your Name.

Frances
Apr 5th 2012, 06:14 PM
John 10:14 “I am the Good Shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

John 10:17-18 “My Father loves Me because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have Power to lay it down and Power to take it again.

John 10:27-30 “My sheep hear My Voice, and I know them and they follow Me. And I give them Eternal Life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of my Father’s Hand. My Father and I are One.

John 10:38 “though you do not believe Me, believe the Works, that you may know and believe/understand that the Father is in me, and I in Him.

John 11:25-26 “Jesus said to her ‘I am the resurrection and the Life, he who believes in me, though he die, he shall live. And whoever Lives and believes in Me shall never Die. Do you believe this?

Frances
Apr 6th 2012, 04:58 PM
Psalm 66:10-12 “For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined . . You laid affliction on our backs. You have caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and water; but You brought us out to rich fulfilment.

Psalm 66:13,14 “I will pay You the vows my lips have uttered and my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.

Psalm 66:18 “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear.

Psalm 69:1,4 “Save me O God! . . Those who hate me without cause are more than the hairs of my head; they are mighty who would destroy me . .

Psalm 69:6 “let not those who seek You be dishonoured because of me . .

Frances
Apr 8th 2012, 07:10 PM
Psalm 69:9 “. . zeal for Your house has eaten me up.

Psalm 71:1-3 “In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be put to shame . . be my strong refuge to which I may resort continually; You have given the Command to Save me, for You are my Rock and my Fortress.

Psalm 73:25-26 “I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand, You will Guide me with Your counsel . . whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none on earth that I desire beside You; my flesh and my heart may fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 78:29+32-33 “so they ate and were well filled, for He gave them the desires of their hearts . . In spite of this they Sinned and did not believe in His wondrous Works; therefore their days He consumed in futility and their years with fear.

Psalm 78:38 “But He, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and did not destroy them.

Frances
Apr 9th 2012, 03:56 PM
Psalm 84:2+ 10-11 “My heart and my flesh cry out for the Living God . . I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield . . no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalm 86:11-13 “Teach me Your Ways O Lord; I will walk in Your Truth; give me singleness of heart. I will praise You O Lord my God with all my heart, and I will glorify Your Name forever more, for great is Your Mercy towards me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Psalm 91:1 “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust.

Psalm 91:9 “Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:14 (the Lord says) “Because he had set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver Him . . he shall call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him.

Frances
Apr 10th 2012, 05:42 PM
John 11:44 “Loose him and let him go.

John 12:24-26 “Most assuredly I say to you ‘unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies it produces much grain. . . if anyone serves Me, him my Father will honour.

John 12:35 “Then Jesus said . . ‘Walk while you have the Light, lest the darkness overtake you.

John 12:42-43 “many believed in Him . . they did not confess Him . . for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

John 13:3-5+14 “Jesus, knowing that . . He had come from God and was going to God . . began to wash the disciple’s feet . . ‘If I then, your Lord and teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet’.

Frances
Apr 11th 2012, 04:57 PM
Psalm 92:13-15 “Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap and green, to declare that the Lord is upright; He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Psalm 93:1 “The Lord Reigns!!

Psalm 94:12-13 “Blessed is the man whom You instruct O Lord, and teach out of Your Law, that You may give him relief from the days of adversity.

Psalm 95:1 “Oh come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us sing joyfully to the Rock of our Salvation. Let us come before His Presence with thanksgiving . .

Psalm 95:7b-8 “Today, if you hear His Voice: do not harden your hearts, as in the days of the rebellion, as in the days of trial in the wilderness.

Frances
Apr 12th 2012, 03:29 PM
John13:34-35 “A new Commandment I give to you, that you love one another, as I have loved you . . by this will all know that you are My disciples, if you have love one for another.

John 14:6 “ I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:13-14 “ Whatever you ask in My Name, that I will do, that the Father may be Glorified through the Son. If you ask Me anything in My Name I will do it.

John 14:23 “Jesus said ‘If anyone loves Me he will keep My Word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 15:1-2 “I am the true Vine, and My father is the Vine-dresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away: and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Frances
Apr 13th 2012, 04:21 PM
Matthew 22:31-32 “have you not heard what was spoken to you by God, saying ‘I am the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead but of the Living.

Matthew 22:37-40 “Jesus said to him ‘you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind . . and. . you shall love your neighbour as yourself. .

Matthew 23:27 “ Woe to you . . for you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly but inside are full of dead men’s bones and uncleanness.

Matthew 24:14+21 “For this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come . . then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world.

Matthew 28:19-20 “ Go, therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age

Frances
Apr 14th 2012, 04:26 PM
1 Samuel 8:18 “And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not hear you in that day.

1 Samuel 10:6 “then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophecy with them, and be turned into another man.

1 Samuel 12:20b-21 “serve the Lord with all your heart and do not turn aside; for then you would go after empty things which cannot profit or deliver, for they are nothing.

1 Samuel 12:23 “far be it from me that I should Sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and right way.

1 Samuel 15:22 “to obey is better than sacrifice”.

Frances
Apr 15th 2012, 03:59 PM
Mark 2:21 “No one sews a piece of un-shrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.

Mark 3:35 Jesus said “whoever does the Will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.

Mark 4:24 “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.

Mark 4:39 “Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea ‘Peace, be still’, and the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Mark 6:31 “and He said to them ‘Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest awhile’

Frances
Apr 16th 2012, 05:13 PM
1 Samuel 16:7 “the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 24:12 “Let the Lord judge between you and me, and let the Lord avenge me on you. But my hand shall not be against you.

2 Samuel 22:2-4(and Psalm 22)”The Lord is my Rock and my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my Salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; my Saviour, You save me from violence. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

2 Samuel 22:40 “for You have armed me with strength for the battle;

1 Kings2:3 “keep the charge of the Lord your God; to walk in His Ways, to keep His statutes, His Commandments, His judgements and His testimonies . . that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you turn.

Frances
Apr 17th 2012, 05:53 PM
Mark 7:9 “and He said to them ‘all too well you reject the commandments of God that you may keep your tradition.

Mark 8:34 “Jesus said ‘Whoever desires to come after Me let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me’

Mark 8:38 “Whoever is ashamed of Me and My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the Glory of His Father with the holy angels.

Mark 11:22-24 “Have faith in God. For assuredly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain ‘be removed and be cast into the sea’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Mark 11:25-26 “ and whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also Forgive you your trespass, but if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespass.

Frances
Apr 18th 2012, 02:52 PM
]1 Kings 19:11-12[/I] “ . . the Lord was not in the wind . . the Lord was not in the earthquake . . the Lord was not in the fire; but after the fire a still small voice.

2 Kings 5:13 “if the prophet had told you to do something great, would you not have done it? How much more then, when he says to you, ‘Wash and be clean’?

2 Kings 6:16-17 “Do not fear, for those with us are more than those who are with them . . and behold the mountain was full of horses and chariots all around Elisha

1 Chronicles 28:20 “Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear or be dismayed, for the Lord God – my God – will be with you. He will not leave you or forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.

1 Chronicles 29:10-11 “Blessed are you Lord . . Yours, O Lord, is the Greatness, the Power and the Glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the Kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as Head over all.

Frances
Apr 19th 2012, 03:01 PM
]2 Chronicles 7:14[/I] “If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their Sin and Heal their land.

2 Chronicles 10:15 “ the king did not listen to the people; for the turn of events was from God

2 Chronicles 20:15-17 “Thus says the Lord to you; ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God’s. You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord, who is with you . . do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.

2 Chronicles 20:22 “Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes . . . and they were defeated.

2 Chronicles 32:7-8 “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed . . for . . with us is the Lord our God to
help us and to fight our battles.

Frances
Apr 20th 2012, 06:39 PM
Mark 13:11 “when they arrest you . . do not worry beforehand, or pre-meditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak but the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:7 “Go, tell His disciples – and Peter . . (so by denying Jesus, Peter was no longer Jesus’ disciple).

Luke 1:37 “for with God nothing is impossible.

Luke 5:24 “ then He said ‘Assuredly I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

Luke 5:5-7+11 “Simon answered ‘Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing, nevertheless at Your Word I will let down the net . .and caught a great number of fish . . so when they had brought their boats to land, they forsook all and followed Him.

Frances
Apr 21st 2012, 03:48 PM
2 Chronicles 35:22 & 36:12 “Josiah . . did not heed the words of Necho from the mouth of the Lord (so was killed). . Zedekiah . .did not humble himself before Jeremiah the prophet, who spoke from the mouth of the Lord (so the people were beaten in battle, either killed or exiled).

Nehemiah 4:6 “So we built the wall . . for the people had a mind to work.

Nehemiah 8:10 “the Joy of the Lord is your strength.

Job 1:8+12 “Then the Lord said to Satan, ‘Have you considered My servant Job . . behold, all that he has is in your
power; only do not lay a hand on his person.

Job 5:17-18 “Happy is the man whom God corrects; therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. For He bruises but He binds up, He wounds, but His Hands make whole

Frances
Apr 22nd 2012, 04:20 PM
Luke 5:37-38 “And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled and the wineskins will be ruined, but new wine must be put in new wineskins

Luke 6:26 “Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so they did to the false prophets.

Luke 6:31 “Just as you want men to do to you, you also do . . likewise

Luke 6:35 “ But love your enemies, do good, and lend hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great and you will be sons of the Most High, for He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

Luke 6:37-38 “Forgive, and you will be Forgiven . . for with the same measure you use it will be measured back to you.

Frances
Apr 23rd 2012, 04:06 PM
Job 13:15 “though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.

Job 19:26 “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know that in my flesh I shall see God.

Psalms 1:1-2 “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly . . nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and in His Law he meditates day and night.

Job 2:8 “Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance,

Job 2:10-12 “Now therefore be wise . . serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish . . blessed are those who put their trust in Him.

Frances
Apr 24th 2012, 04:03 PM
Luke 6:46-49 “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do the things which I speak? . . . he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it collapsed. And the ruin of that house was great.

Luke 9:62 “But Jesus said to him ‘ No one having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the Kingdom of God’.

Luke 10:16 “He who hears you hears Me, and He who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.

Luke 10:19-20 “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in Heaven.

Luke 10:38-42 “Mary . . sat at Jesus’ feet . . Martha said ‘Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me’. And Jesus answered ‘Martha . . only one thing is needed and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.’

Frances
Apr 25th 2012, 04:46 PM
Psalm 4:2+5 “How long will you love worthlessness and seek falsehood? . . Offer the sacrifice of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

Psalm 5:5 “the boastful shall not stand in Your sight

Psalm 5:8 “Lead me Lord, in Your Righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face.

Psalm 6:2 “Have Mercy on me O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, Heal me, for my bones are weak;

Psalm 7:1 “O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me; and deliver me.

Frances
Apr 26th 2012, 05:29 PM
Luke 11:1-4 “Lord, teach us to pray’ . . ‘Our Father (etc.). . . but deliver us from the Evil one.’

Luke 11:20 “if I cast out demons by the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come among you.

Luke 11:52 “woe to you lawyers! For you have take away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.

Luke 12:3 “Therefore what you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.

Luke 12:11-12 “Now when they bring you to the synagogue and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how, or what, you should say. For the Holy Spirit will surely teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.

Frances
Apr 27th 2012, 06:13 PM
Psalm 9:1 “I will praise You O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvellous works.

Psalm 11:1 “In the Lord I put my trust;

Psalm 14:1-2 “The fool has said in his heart ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt . . The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any who understand, who seek God.

Psalm 14:3 “There is no one who does good, no not one.

Psalm 15 “Lord, who may abide in Your holy tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart; he who does not backbite with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbour, nor does he take up a reproach against his friend; in whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honours those who fear the Lord; he who swears to his own hurt and does not change; he who does not put out his money at usury, nor take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.

Psalm 16:2 “You are my Lord, my goodness is nothing apart from You.

Frances
Apr 28th 2012, 04:37 PM
Luke 12:15 “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.

Luke 12:32-34 “Do not fear little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom . . for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:48 “Everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask more.

Luke 12:51 “Do not suppose I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Luke 16:10 “He who is faithful in what is least is also faithful in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.

Frances
Apr 29th 2012, 04:46 PM
Psalm 17:5+7-8 “Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip. Show Your marvellous loving-kindness . . O You who Save those who trust in You.

Psalm 18 (2 Sam. 22) “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my Salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:16-18 “He sent from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters, He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, for they were too strong for me . . but the Lord was my support.

Psalm 18:32,36+39 “It is God who arms me with strength . . You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip. . for You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

Psalm 18:46 “The Lord Lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my Salvation be exalted.

Frances
Apr 30th 2012, 04:06 PM
Luke 16:13 “No servant can serve two masters . . you cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:17 “it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.

Luke 16:18 “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Luke 17:3-4 “If your brother sins against you, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. And if he sins against you 7 times in a day, and 7 times in a day returns to you saying ‘I repent’ you shall forgive him.

Luke 18:7-8 “and shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes will He really find faith on the earth?

Frances
May 1st 2012, 05:25 PM
Psalm 19:7-14 “The Law of the Lord is perfect . . The testimony of the Lord is sure . . The statutes of the Lord are right . . the Commandment of the Lord is pure . .The fear of the Lord is clean . . The Judgements of the Lord are true and righteous altogether, more to be desired than gold . . who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults, keep back Your servant also from presumptuous Sins; let them not have dominion over me . . Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord my strength and my Redeemer.

Psalm 22 - What He (Jesus) did. . .

Psalm 23 – who He (Jesus) is. . .

Psalm 24 – He (Jesus) is coming back!

Psalm 26:2 “Examine me, O Lord, and test me; try my mind and my heart. For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes.

Frances
May 2nd 2012, 04:31 PM
Luke 20:25 “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and to God the things that are God’s.

Luke 22:17-19 “you will be hated by all for My Name’s sake. . by your patience possess your souls.

Luke 21:36 “Watch, therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things . . and to stand before the Son of Man.

Luke 22:31-32 “Satan has asked for you that he may sift you as wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith should fail not; and when you have
returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.

Luke 24:46-49 “Then He said . . it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name to all nations . . Behold, I send the Promise of the Father upon you(the Power of the Holy Spirit); but tarry . . until you are endued with Power from on high.

Frances
May 3rd 2012, 03:24 PM
Psalm 27:1+4 “the Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? . . . One thing I have desired of the Lord. That I will seek. That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life . .

Psalm 27:11-13 “Teach me Your Way, O Lord . . for false witnesses have risen up against me . . I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 “Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 29:11 “The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will Bless His people with peace.

Psalm 30:11 “You have turned my mourning into dancing . . and clothed me with gladness.

Frances
May 4th 2012, 04:10 PM
John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men, and the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

John 2:5 “Whatever He says say to you, do it.

John 3:3 ”Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:5-8 “Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. . .

John 3:15 “Whoever believes (trusts) in Him should not perish but have Eternal Life.

Frances
May 5th 2012, 04:38 PM
Psalm 31:19-20 “Oh, how great is Your goodness which You have laid up for those who fear You . . those who trust in You . . You shall hide them in the secret place of Your Presence from the plots of men.

Psalm 32:1-2 “Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose Sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Psalm 32:8-9 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go ; I will guide you with My eyes. Do not be like horse or mule which have no understanding . .

Psalm 34:1+3 “I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. . Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together.

Psalm 34:4 “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Frances
May 6th 2012, 04:10 PM
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever (goes on) believing in Him should not perish, but (go on) having Eternal Life.

John 3:30 “ He must increase and I must decrease.

John 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has Everlasting Life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see Life, but the wrath of God abides in him.

John 4:24 “God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth.

John 5:22-23 “For the Father Judges no one, but has committed all Judgement to the Son, that all should honour the Son just as they honour the Father. He who does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who sent Him.

Frances
May 7th 2012, 05:44 PM
Psalm 34:8, 10 “Oh taste and see that the Lord is good . . those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

Psalm 34:15 “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 34:22 “The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust Him will be condemned.

Psalm 35:24 “Vindicate me O Lord my God, according to Your Righteousness.

Psalm 36:7-9 “How precious are Your loving-kindnesses O God! . . For with You is the fountain of Life; in Your Light we see Light.

Frances
May 8th 2012, 02:00 PM
John 5:30 “I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear I Judge; and My Judgement is righteous because I do not seek My own Will but the Will of the Father who sent Me.

John 5:40 “But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have Life.

John 6:27 “Do not labour for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting Life, which the Son of Man will give you . .

John 6:35 “I am the bread of Life, he who comes to Me shall never go hungry, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

John 6:37 “All that the Father give Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will in no wise cast out.

Frances
May 9th 2012, 04:52 PM
Psalm 37:3-8 “Trust in the Lord and do good . .feed on His Faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit (roll off onto) your way to the Lord. Trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass . . Rest in (depend on) the Lord and wait patiently for Him. . do not fret it only causes harm.

Psalm 37:16 “A little that a righteous man has is better than the riches of many wicked.

Psalm 39:1 “I was mute with silence, I held my peace even from good . . while I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue.

Psalm 40:1-3 “I waited patiently for the Lord . . He brought me up out of a horrible pit . . and set my feet upon a rock. . He has put a new song in my
mouth.

Psalm 40:8-11 “I delight to do Your Will , O my God, and Your Law is within my heart. I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness . . I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your Righteousness and Your Salvation; I have not concealed Your Loving-kindness and Your Truth. . Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O Lord.

Frances
May 10th 2012, 03:00 PM
John 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives Life; the flesh profits nothing.

John 6:70 “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil.

John7:16-17 “Jesus . . said ‘My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. If anyone wills to do His Will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.

John 7:37-38 “Jesus cried out ‘If anyone thirsts let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of Living water.

John 8:12 “Then Jesus spoke . . saying ‘I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the Light of Life.

Frances
May 11th 2012, 04:30 PM
Psalm 40:17 “I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinks upon me. You are my Help and my Deliverer; do not delay O my God.

Psalm 42:1-2 “As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God . . the Living God.

Psalm 42:5 (& 43:5) “Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him . .

Psalm 43:1-3 “Vindicate me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man . . Oh send out Your Light and Your Truth! Let them lead me;

Psalm 45:1 +6 “ My heart is overflowing with a good theme . . My tongue is the pen of a skilful writer. . Your Throne O God is forever and ever; a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of Your Kingdom.

Frances
May 12th 2012, 06:25 PM
John 8:31-32 “Then Jesus said . . If you abide in My Word you are My disciples indeed, and you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free.

John 8:47 “He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.

John 8:58 “Jesus said to them ‘most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM’

John 9:25 “One thing I know, that though I was blind, now I see.

John 10:11 “ I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd gives his life for the sheep.

Frances
May 13th 2012, 04:00 PM
Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed . .

Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God.

Psalm 47:2-6 “The Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth. . He will choose our inheritance for us . . sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises.

Psalm 51:1 “Have Mercy on me, O God. According to Your Loving-kindness; according to the multitude of Your tender Mercies blot out my transgressions.

Psalm 51:4 “. . against You, You only, have I sinned . .

Frances
May 14th 2012, 04:01 PM
John 10:14 “I am the Good Shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

John 10:17-18 “My Father loves Me because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have Power to lay it down and Power to take it again.

John 10:27-30 “My sheep hear My Voice, and I know them and they follow Me. And I give them Eternal Life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My Hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of my Father’s Hand. My Father and I are One.

John 10:38 “though you do not believe Me, believe the Works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in me, and I in Him.

John 11:25-26 “Jesus said to her ‘I am the resurrection and the Life, he who believes in me, though he die, he shall live. And whoever Lives and believes in Me shall never Die. Do you believe this?

Frances
May 15th 2012, 04:35 PM
Psalm 51:6 “Behold You desire truth in the inward parts . .

Psalm 51:7 “Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Psalm 51:8 “Make me hear joy and gladness, that the bones You have broken may rejoice . .

Psalm 51:10 “Create in me a new heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. . and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

Psalm 51:17 “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart – these, O God, You will net despise.

Frances
May 16th 2012, 04:38 PM
John 11:44 “Loose him and let him go.

John 12:24-26 “Most assuredly I say to you ‘unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies it produces much grain. . . if anyone serves Me, him my Father will honour.

John 12:35 “Then Jesus said . . ‘Walk while you have the Light, lest the darkness overtake you.

John 12:42-43 “many believed in Him . . they did not confess Him . . for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

John 13:3-5+14 “Jesus, knowing . . He had come from God and was going to God . . began to wash the disciple’s feet . . ‘If I then, your Lord and teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet’.

Frances
May 17th 2012, 05:09 PM
Psalm 53:1 “The fool has said in his heart ‘there is no God.’ They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. There is none who does good.

Psalm 54:1 “Save me, O God, by Your Name, and vindicate me by Your strength.

Psalm 56:3 “Whenever I am afraid I will trust in You . .

Psalm 56:4 “I will not fear, what can flesh do to me?

Psalm 56:5 “All day they twist my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil. . Psalm 56:9 “When I cry out to You my enemies will turn back; this I know, because God is for me. .

glazer1972
May 17th 2012, 08:20 PM
Mine are highlighted instead of underlined.

One is

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Rom 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Rom 8:30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.
NKJV

Frances
May 18th 2012, 04:00 PM
John13:34-35 “A new Commandment I give to you, that you love one another, as I have loved you . . by this will all know that you are My disciples, if you have love one for another.

John 14:6 “ I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:13-14 “ Whatever you ask in My Name, that I will do, that the Father may be Glorified through the Son. If you ask Me anything in My Name I will do it.

John 14:23 “Jesus said ‘If anyone loves Me he will keep My Word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 15:1-2 “I am the true Vine, and My father is the Vine-dresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away: and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Frances
May 19th 2012, 05:31 PM
Psalm 56:11 “In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid.

Psalm 57:1+5+11 “Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me. For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed me by. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let Your Glory be above all the earth.

Psalm 62:1+5 “Truly my soul waits silently for God; from Him comes my Salvation. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defence; I shall not be greatly moved. . My soul waits silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him.

Psalm 62:10 “If riches increase, do not set your heart on them.

Psalm 63:1-4 “O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water . . because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus will I bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your Name.

Frances
May 20th 2012, 04:18 PM
Psalm 66:10-12 “For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined . . You laid affliction on our backs. You have caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and water; but You brought us out to rich fulfilment.
Psalm 66:13,14 “I will pay You the vows my lips have uttered and my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.
Psalm 66:18 “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear.
Psalm 69:1,4 “Save me O God! . . Those who hate me without cause are more than the hairs of my head; they are mighty who would destroy me . .
Psalm 69:6 “let not those who seek You be dishonoured because of me . .

Frances
May 21st 2012, 06:20 PM
John 15:4 “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in Me.

John 15:10 “If you keep My Commandments you abide in My Love.

John 15:14 “You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

John 15:16 “I chose you, you did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain,
that whatever you ask the Father in My Name He may give you.

John 15:17 “I command you that you love one another.

Frances
May 22nd 2012, 05:36 PM
Psalm 69:9 “. . zeal for Your house has eaten me up.

Psalm 71:1-3 “In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be put to shame . . be my strong refuge to which I may resort continually; You have given the Command to Save me, for You are my Rock and my Fortress.

Psalm 73:25-26 “I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand, You will Guide me with Your counsel . . whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none on earth that I desire beside You; my flesh and my heart may fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 78:29+32-33 “so they ate and were well filled, for He gave them the desires of their hearts . . In spite of this they Sinned and did not believe in His wondrous Works; therefore their days He consumed in futility and their years with fear.

Psalm 78:38 “But He, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and did not destroy them.

Frances
May 23rd 2012, 05:06 PM
]John 15:18+23[/I] “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. . . he who hates Me hates My Father also.

John 16:2-3 “They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service . . because they have not known the Father or Me.

John 16:13 “When the Spirit of Truth has come, He will guide you into all Truth.

John 16:33 “In me you may have Peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

John 17:3 “and this is eternal Life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Frances
May 24th 2012, 04:14 PM
Psalm 84:2+ 10-11 “My heart and my flesh cry out for the Living God . . I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield . . no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalm 86:11-13 “Teach me Your Ways O Lord; I will walk in Your Truth; give me singleness of heart. I will praise You O Lord my God with all my heart, and I will glorify Your Name forever more, for great is Your Mercy towards me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Psalm 91:1 “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust.

Psalm 91:9 “Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:14 (the Lord says) “Because he had set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver Him . . he shall call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him.

Frances
May 25th 2012, 04:24 PM
Psalm 92:13-15 “Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap and green, to declare that the Lord is upright; He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Psalm 93:1 “The Lord Reigns!!

Psalm 94:12-13 “Blessed is the man whom You instruct O Lord, and teach out of Your Law, that You may give him relief from the days of adversity.

Psalm 95:1 “Oh come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us sing joyfully to the Rock of our Salvation. Let us come before His Presence with thanksgiving . .

Psalm 95:7b-8 “Today, if you hear His Voice: do not harden your hearts, as in the days of the rebellion, as in the days of trial in the wilderness.

Frances
May 26th 2012, 03:48 PM
John 17:20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word.

John 19:11 (Jesus to Pilate) “you could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater Sin.

John 20:21-22(Jesus to His disciples) “Jesus said to them ‘Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you’ . . He breathed on them and said ‘Receive the Holy spirit.’

Acts 1:8 “you shall receive Power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me . . to the ends of the earth.

Acts 2:21 “whoever calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved.

Frances
May 27th 2012, 03:57 PM
Acts 4:29-31 “Now Lord, look on their threats, and grant to your servants that with boldness they may speak Your Word, by stretching out Your Hand to Heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the Name of Your holy Servant Jesus’. And when they had prayed the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the Word of God with boldness.

Acts 5:29 “We aught to obey God rather than men.

Acts 5:38-39 “ . . if this plan or this work is of men it will come to nothing, but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it.

Acts 6:4+7 “ . . we will give ourselves continually to prayer . . Then the Word of God spread and the number of disciples spread . .

Acts 7:55 “But he (Stephen) being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the Glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God

Frances
May 28th 2012, 04:34 PM
Psalm 100 “Serve the Lord with gladness . . enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him and bless His Name, for the Lord is good; His Mercy is everlasting and His Truth endures to all generations.

Psalm 103:1-5 “Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me bless His Holy Name! Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits; who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalm 103:11-12 “For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His Mercy towards those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 104:33-35 “I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. May my meditation be sweet to Him. . Bless the Lord O my soul! Hallelujah.

Psalm 106:13+15 “They did not wait for His Counsel . . (so) He gave them their request, but sent leanness into their soul.

Frances
May 29th 2012, 04:15 PM
Psalm 107:2 “Let the redeemed of the Lord say so

Psalm 107:20 “He sent His Word and Healed them, and delivered them from their destruction,

Psalm 107:29 “. . Then they cry out to the Lord in their trouble . . He calms the storm, so that it’s waves are still, then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired heaven.

Psalm 116:”I love the Lord because He has heard my voice and my supplications, because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

Psalm 116:9-11 “I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. I believed, therefore I spoke, I am greatly afflicted.

Frances
May 30th 2012, 04:07 PM
Psalm 118:8 “It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

Psalm 118:13-14 “you pushed me violently that I might fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my Salvation.

Psalm 118:17-18 “I shall not die but live and declare the Works of the Lord. The Lord has chastened me severely but He has not given me over to death.

Psalm 119:11-16 “Your Word I have hidden in my heart that I might not Sin against You . . I will meditate on Your precepts and contemplate Your Ways, I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your Word.

Psalm 119:34 “Give me understanding and I shall keep Your Law.

Frances
May 31st 2012, 04:09 PM
Acts 2:38 “Repent, and let everyone of you be baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of Sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 3:6 “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you; In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.

Acts 3:19 “Repent therefore, and be converted, that your Sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the Presence of the Lord.

Acts 4:10-11 “let it be known to you and all people that by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands before you whole . . nor is there Salvation in any other, for there is no other Name under heaven given among men by which we must be Saved.

Acts 4:13 “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they . . realised they had been with Jesus.

Frances
Jun 1st 2012, 04:39 PM
Psalm 119:59 “I thought about my ways, and turned my feet to Your testimonies.

Psalm 119:75 “I know, O Lord, that Your judgements are right, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

Psalm 119:105 “Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 119:112 “I have inclined my hear to perform Your statutes forever, to the very end.

Psalm 119:114 “You are my hiding place and my shield;

Frances
Jun 2nd 2012, 05:11 PM
Psalm 119:130 “the entrance of Your Word gives Light; it gives understanding to the simple.

Psalm 119:139 “My zeal consumes me because my enemies have forgotten Your Words.

Psalm 119:165 “Great Peace have those who love Your Law, and nothing causes them to stumble.

Psalm 119:169 “Let my cry come before You, O Lord; give me understanding according to Your Word.

Psalm 121 “My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth . . the Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade at your right hand’ The sun shall
not smite you by day nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and coming in from this time forth for evermore.

Frances
Jun 3rd 2012, 04:52 PM
Acts 8:5-7 “Then Philip went to the city of Samaria and preached Christ to them, and the multitude, with one accord heeded the things spoken by Philip, hearing and seeing the miracles that he did. For unclean spirits . . were coming out of many . . and many who were paralysed were Healed.

Acts 8:30-35 “do you understand?’ . . ‘how can I unless someone guides me’ . .then Philip . .beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus.

Acts 8:36-37 “What hinders me from being baptised?’ . . Then Philip said ‘If you believe with all your heart, you may.’

Acts 10:15 “What God has cleansed you must not call common.

Acts 10:35 “God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.

Frances
Jun 4th 2012, 03:35 PM
Psalm 125:3 “For the sceptre of wickedness shall not rest on the land allotted to the righteous, lest the righteous reach out their hand to iniquity.

Psalm 127:1 “ Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain to build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.

Psalm 129:5 “Let all those who hate Zion be put to shame and turned back.

Psalm 131:1 “Lord, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes arrogant. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me.

Psalm133 “How good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Frances
Jun 5th 2012, 03:43 PM
Acts 10:43-44 “To Him all the prophets witness that, through His Name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of Sins’. While Peter was still speaking these words the Holy Spirit fell upon all who heard the Word.

Acts 13:38-39 “Therefore let it be known, that through this Man is preached to you the Forgiveness of Sins; and by Him everyone is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the Law of Moses.

Acts 18:9-10 “the Lord spoke to Paul . . by a Vision ‘do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city.

Acts 20:30 “from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

Acts 26:19-20 “I was not disobedient to the heavenly Vision but declared . . that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.

Frances
Jun 6th 2012, 03:58 PM
Psalm 136 “Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good! For His Love endures forever . . (everything God does is motivated by Love and Mercy)

Psalm 138:7-8 “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your Hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right Hand will save me. The Lord will complete that which concerns me, Your Mercy, O Lord, endures forever;

Psalm 139:1-10 “O Lord, You have searched me and know me . . You understand my thoughts . . You are acquainted with all my ways . . You have enclosed me behind and before, and laid Your Hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me . . Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I go
from Your Presence? . . .

Psalm 139:17+23-24 “How precious are Your thoughts to me, O God! . . Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxieties; see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the Way everlasting.

Psalm 141:3 “Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep a watch over the door of my lips.

Frances
Jun 8th 2012, 05:08 PM
Psalm 144:1-2 “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle – my loving-kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge . .

Psalm144:15 “Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!

Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:11-12 “ My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor detest His correction; for whom the Lord loves He corrects, just as a father in a son in whom he delights.

Proverbs 3:27 “do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is within your power to do so.

Frances
Jun 9th 2012, 03:21 PM
Acts 27:25 “therefore take heart, for I believe God, that it will be just as it was told me.

Acts 28:26-27 “Go to this people and say : Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand; and seeing you will see, and not perceive; for the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should Heal them . . “

Romans 1:16-17 “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the Power of God for Salvation for everyone who believes . . for in it the Righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written ‘the just shall live by faith’.

Romans 2:6-8 “God . . will render to each one according to his deeds – eternal Life to those who, by patient continuance in doing good . . but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the Truth, but obey unrighteousness – indignation and wrath.

Romans 2:28-29 “he is not a Jew (or Christian?) who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision (or baptism?) which is outward in the flesh but . . is one inwardly . . of the heart, in the Spirit not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Frances
Jun 10th 2012, 03:38 PM
Proverbs 4:20-22 “give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings, do let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 6:17-18 “these things the Lord hates, a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.

Proverbs 9:10 “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Proverbs 11:24 “There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right but it leads to poverty.

Proverbs 13:12 “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when desire comes, it is a tree of life.

Frances
Jun 11th 2012, 05:14 PM
Romans 3:10-11 “There is none righteous, no not one; There is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God.

Romans 3:23 “all have Sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.

Romans 4:13 “For the Promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans 4:20-22 “He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving Glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had Promised He was able to perform. And therefore it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Romans 4:24-25 “ It (righteousness) shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead, who was delivered up because of our offences, and was raised because of our justification.

Romans 5:1 “having been justified by faith we have Peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Frances
Jun 12th 2012, 05:31 PM
Proverbs 14:26 “In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence.

Proverbs 16:18-19 “Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the plunder with the proud.

Proverbs 18:10 “the Name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Proverbs 18:13 “He who answers a matter before he hears it, it is a folly and shame to him.

Proverbs 18:21 “Death and Life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat it’s fruit.

Frances
Jun 13th 2012, 04:23 PM
Proverbs 21:2 “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the hearts.

Proverbs 23:5 “Will you set your eyes on that which is not? For riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away like an eagle . .

Proverbs 23:17-18 “Do not let your heart envy sinners but be zealous for the fear of the Lord all the day; for surely there is a hereafter and your hope will not be cut off.

Proverbs 24:10 “If you faint in the day of adversity your strength is small.

Proverbs 25:11 “A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.

Frances
Jun 14th 2012, 03:56 PM
Proverbs 25:21-22 “If your enemy is hungry give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for so you will heap coals of fire on his head, and the Lord will reward you.

Proverbs 26:2 “like a flitting sparrow, like a flying swallow, so a curse without cause shall not alight.

Proverbs 26:20 “Where there is no wood the fire goes out; and where there is no gossip, strife ceases.

Proverbs 27:10 “Do not forsake your own friend or your father’s friend, nor go to your brother’s house in the day of your calamity; better is a neighbour nearby than a brother far away.

Proverbs 30:5-9 “Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Do not add to His Words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar. Two things I request of You: Remove falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches . . lest I be full and deny You . . or lest I be poor and steal, and profane the Name of my God.

Frances
Jun 15th 2012, 03:18 PM
Romans 5:3-5 “we glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance, perseverance character, and character hope; now hope does not disappoint, because the Love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Romans 5:8-9 “But God demonstrates His own Love towards us, in that while we were yet Sinners Christ died for us . . having now been justified by His Blood, we shall be Saved from wrath through Him.

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of Sin is death, but the Gift of God is eternal Life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 7:22-25 “I delight in the Law of God according to the inward man, but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of Sin, which is in my members. Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God – through Jesus Christ my Lord! So then, with the mind I, myself, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of Sin.

Romans 8:1-2 “there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of Sin and Death.

Frances
Jun 16th 2012, 06:32 PM
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 “Two are better than one . . for if they fall one will lift up his companion . . and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Ecclesiastes 5:2-3 “Do not be rash with your mouth . . let your words be few . . a fools voice is known by his many words.
“Dead flies putrefy the perfumer’s ointment, and cause it to give off a foul odour; so does a little folly to one respected for wisdom and honour.

Ecclesiastes 11:1 “Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 “Fear God and keep His Commandments . . . for God will bring every work into Judgement, including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

Frances
Jun 17th 2012, 04:37 PM
Romans 8:6 “For to be carnally minded is Death, but to be Spiritually minded is Life and Peace.

Romans 8:14 “for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Romans 8:28+31 “we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, who are called according to His purposes . . If God is for us who can be against us?

Romans 8:37-39 “We are more than conquerors through Him who Loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus.

Romans 9:17 “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My Power in you, and that My Name may be declared in all the earth.

Frances
Jun 18th 2012, 07:37 PM
Romans 10:1-3 “my heart’s desire and prayer to God . . is that they may be Saved; for they have a zeal for God but not according to knowledge. For they, being ignorant of God’s Righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the Righteousness of God.

Romans 10:9-10 “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be Saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.

Romans 10:13 “Whoever calls on the Name of the Lord will be Saved.

Romans 10:17 “Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

Romans 11:20-23 “Because of unbelief they (the Jews) were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but towards you, goodness of God, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you, also, will be cut off.

Frances
Jun 19th 2012, 08:20 PM
Romans 11:26 “All Israel will be Saved, as it is written ‘The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob . .

Romans 12:1-2 “Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Romans 12:14 “Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse

Romans 12:16 “Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Romans 12:18-19 “If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. . do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written ‘Vengeance is Mine, I will repay’ say the Lord.

Frances
Jun 20th 2012, 04:41 PM
Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, let us reason together,’ says the Lord ‘Though your Sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 9:2 “the people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in the shadow of death upon them a light has shined.

Isaiah 9:6-7 “For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the Government will be upon His shoulder, and His Name will be called ‘Wonderful, Counsellor, Might God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Of the increase of His Government and Peace there will be no end . .

Isaiah 12:2 “Behold God is my Salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord, is my strength and song; He has also become my Salvation.

Isaiah 14:1 “The Lord will still choose Israel, and settle them in their own land.

Frances
Jun 21st 2012, 03:15 PM
Isaiah 14:24 “The Lord of Hosts has sworn, saying, ‘Surely as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, and as I have purposed, so it shall stand;

Isaiah 17:7-8 “In that day a man may look at his Maker, and His eyes will have respect for the Holy One of Israel, he will not look to . . the work of his hands . . .

Israel 25:1 “O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt Your Name, for You have done wonderful things; your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

Isaiah 25:8 “The Lord of hosts . . will swallow up death forever, and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; the rebuke of His people He will take away from all the earth; for the Lord has spoken.

Isaiah 26:3 “You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts You.

Frances
Jun 22nd 2012, 04:58 PM
Romans 12:21 “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome Evil with Good.

Romans 13:9-10 “For the Commandments - you shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not bear false witness, you shall not covet . . are all summed up in . . You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’ Love does no harm to a neighbour, therefore love is the fulfilment of the Law.

Romans 14:12 “Each of us shall give account of himself to God.

Romans 14:17 “for the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Romans 14:23 “Whatever is not from faith is sin.

Frances
Jun 23rd 2012, 04:17 PM
Isaiah 30:15 “For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: ‘In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength.’

Israel 30:18-21 “The Lord is a God of justice; blessed are those who wait for Him . . He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears your cry . . He will answer you, and though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction . . your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, ‘this is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right . . or you turn to the left.

Isaiah 35:3-4 “Strengthen the weak hands and make firm the feeble knees, say to those who are fearful ‘Be strong, do not fear! Behold your God will come with vengeance . . He will come to Save you.

Isaiah 35:8-10 “it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it . . but the redeemed shall walk there, and the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 40:3-4 “the voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low.

Frances
Jun 24th 2012, 04:39 PM
Romans 16:17-18 “Now I urge you, note those who cause divisions and offences, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them, for these . . by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. .

1 Corinthians 1:18 “For the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being Saved it is the Power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11-12 “No one knows the things of God except the spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

1 Corinthians 2:14 “the natural man does not receive the things of the Sprit of God for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Frances
Jun 25th 2012, 04:13 PM
Isaiah 40:28-31 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. . . those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:11+13 “Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; they shall be as nothing , and those who strive with you shall perish . . for I, the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying to you ‘Fear not, I will help you.”

Isaiah 42:1-4 “Behold My Servant who I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth Justice to the Gentiles. He will not cry out nor raise His Voice . . A bruised reed he will not break, and smoking flax He will not extinguish; He will bring forth Justice for Truth. He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established Justice in the earth.

Isaiah 42:5-9 “Thus says the Lord God . . ‘I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, and I will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a Covenant to the people, as a Light to the Gentiles, to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison . .I am the Lord, that is my Name, and My Glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images. Behold the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Frances
Jun 26th 2012, 07:45 PM
Isaiah 43:1-3 “Thus says the Lord . . ‘Fear not, for I have Redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire you shall not be burned . . for I am the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.

Isaiah 43:18-19 “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing . . I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 45:3 “I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of hidden places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who called you by name, am the God of Israel.

Isaiah 48:17-18 “Thus says the Lord your Redeemer . . I am the Lord your God who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the Way you should go. Oh that you had heeded My commandments, then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like a the waves of the sea.

Isaiah 50:7 “For the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed.

Frances
Jun 27th 2012, 04:18 PM
1 Corinthians 3:11 “For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 3:12-13 “Now if anyone builds on this foundation(Jesus Christ) with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear . . it will be revealed by fire

1 Corinthians 4:12-13 “Being reviled, we bless; being persecuted we endure; being defamed we encourage;

1 Corinthians 4:19-20 “I will know not the word of those who are puffed up, but the power, for the Kingdom of God is not in word but in Power

1 Corinthians 6:9 “Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. . .

Frances
Jun 28th 2012, 05:38 PM
Isaiah 52:3 “Thus says the Lord ‘ you have sold yourselves for nothing, and you will be Redeemed without money.’

Isaiah 52:7 “How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings Good News, who proclaims Peace . . who proclaims Salvation, who says . . your God reigns.

Isaiah 53 (prophecy regarding Jesus Christ)

Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. That is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me’ says the Lord.

Isaiah 55:6-7 “Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake their own way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord and He will have Mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

Frances
Jun 29th 2012, 05:38 PM
1 Corinthians 10:12-13 “Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. . . God is Faithful and will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make a way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

1 Corinthians 10:31 “whatever you do, do all to the Glory of God.

1 Corinthians 11:27-29 “whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord . . . for he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks Judgement to himself . .

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 “Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. . .and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. . .

1 Corinthians 14:8 “for if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare for battle?

Frances
Jun 30th 2012, 07:05 PM
Isaiah 55:8-9 “For your thoughts are not My thoughts, nor are your ways My ways’ says the Lord. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so are My ways higher then your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:11 “So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

Isaiah 58:6-9 “Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness . . to let the oppressed go free . .is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; when you see the naked that you cover him . .then your light will break forth as the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the Glory of the Lord shall be your rearguard. Then you shall call and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and the Lord will answer;

Isaiah 59:2 “your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your Sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.

Isaiah 61:1-3 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives . . to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn . . to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;

Frances
Jul 1st 2012, 03:44 PM
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 “ . . Christ died for our Sins according to the Scriptures, and that he was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures

1 Corinthians 15:19-20 “If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the first-fruits of those who have died.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 “Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore . . be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the Work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 16:9 “For a great, effective door is opened to me, and there are many adversaries,

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 “ Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.

Frances
Jul 2nd 2012, 05:13 PM
Isaiah 63:10 “But they rebelled and grieved the Holy Spirit; so He turned Himself against them as an enemy, and He fought against them.

Isaiah 65:17-18 “For behold, I Create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered or called to mind.

Isaiah 66:3b-4 “Just as they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations, so will I choose their delusions, and bring their fears on them; because when I Called no one answered, when I spoke they did not hear, but they did evil in My eyes, and chose that in which I do not delight.

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; . . . . you shall go to all I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you’ says the Lord.

Jeremiah 1:17-19 “Therefore prepare yourself and arise, and speak to them all that I command you. Do not be dismayed before their faces, lest I dismay you before them. For behold, I have made you this day a fortified city and an iron pillar, and bronze walls before the whole land . . . they will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you. For I am with you,’ says the Lord, ‘to deliver you.

Frances
Jul 3rd 2012, 04:55 PM
Jeremiah 2:13 “For My people have committed two evils; they have forsaken Me, the fountain of Living waters, and hewn themselves cisterns – broken cisterns that can hold no water.

Jeremiah 2:19 “Your own wickedness will correct you, and your backslidings will rebuke you. Know therefore and see that it is an evil thing that you have forsaken the Lord your God, and the fear of Me is not in you’ says the Lord of Hosts.

Jeremiah 8:11 “Everyone deals falsely . . saying ‘peace, peace’ when there is no peace.

Jeremiah 9:23-24 “Thus says the Lord: ‘Let not the wise glory in his wisdom, let not the mighty glory in his might, nor the rich glory in his riches; but let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising loving kindness, judgement, and righteousness in all the earth. For in these I delight’ says the Lord.

Jeremiah 12:5” If you have run with footmen and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? And if in the land of peace, in which you trusted, they wearied you, then how would you do . . (where) they have dealt treacherously with you?”

Frances
Jul 4th 2012, 06:32 PM
Jeremiah 15:20 “I will make you, to this people, a bronze and fortified wall; and they will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you to Save you and deliver you’, says the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord, for he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out it’s roots by the river and will not fear when heat comes; but it’s leaf will be green, and it will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will it cease from yielding fruit.

Jeremiah 17:14 “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed, Save me and I shall be Saved, for You are my praise.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the thoughts I think towards you’, says the Lord ‘thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. . . you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with your whole heart.

Jeremiah 30:11 “ . .I will correct you in justice, and will not let you go altogether unpunished.

Frances
Jul 5th 2012, 05:34 PM
2 Corinthians 2:14 “thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us manifests the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

2 Corinthians 4:7-10 “ we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the Power may be of God and not of us. We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed – always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the Life of Jesus may also be manifest in our body.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 “ we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory . . for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 5:15 “He died for all, that those who Live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:17 “If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.

Frances
Jul 6th 2012, 06:55 PM
Jeremiah 31:8-9 “Behold, I will bring them (the descendants of Jacob) from the north country, and gather them from the ends of the earth . . I will cause them to walk by the rivers of water, in a straight way in which they shall not stumble.

Jeremiah 31:33-34 “I will put My Law in their minds and write it on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people . . I will forgive their iniquity, and their Sin I shall remember no more.

Lamentations 3:22-23 “Through the Lord’s Mercies we are not consumed, because His Compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your Faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:25-26 “The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the Salvation of the Lord.

Lamentations 3:31-33 “For the Lord will not cast off forever, though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His Mercies. For He does not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men.

Frances
Jul 7th 2012, 05:00 PM
Ezekiel 3:9 “Like adamant stone, harder than flint, I have made your forehead; do not be afraid of them, nor dismayed at their looks

Ezekiel 3:18-19 “When I say to the wicked ‘you shall surely die’ and you give no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul.

Ezekiel 3:20-21 “When a righteous man turns from his righteousness . . he shall die.

Ezekiel 12:2 “you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, which has eyes to see, but does not see, and ears to hear but does not hear;

Ezekiel 13:3 “Thus says the Lord God: ‘Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen no Vision . .

Ezekiel 14:3 “these men have set up their idols in their hearts, and put before them that which causes them to stumble into iniquity.

Frances
Jul 8th 2012, 03:43 PM
]2 Corinthians 5:21[/I] “for He made Him who knew no sin to be Sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 6:2-10 “Behold . . now is the day of Salvation. We give no offence . . but in all things we commend ourselves as ministers of God; in much patience in tribulations . . . as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

2 Corinthians 8:10-11 “It is to your advantage not only to be doing what you began and were desiring to do . . but now you also must complete the doing of it.

2 Corinthians 9:6 “ He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

Frances
Jul 9th 2012, 04:00 PM
Ezekiel 14:13 “. .when a land sins against Me by persistent unfaithfulness, I will stretch out My hand against it; I will cut off it’s supply of bread, send famine on it, and cut off man and beast from it.

Ezekiel 18:24 “when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does . . all the righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered . . he shall die.

Ezekiel 18:30-32 “Repent, and turn away from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin . . and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit, for why should you Die . . therefore turn and Live.

Ezekiel 22:30 “So I sought for a man who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found no one.

Ezekiel 33:11 “As I live’ says the Lord God ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live.

Frances
Jul 10th 2012, 05:18 PM
2 Corinthians 10:18 “Not he who commends himself is approved, but who the Lord commends.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 “Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, ‘My Grace is sufficient for you, for My Strength is made perfect in weakness’. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Galations 1:10 “Do I now persuade men or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

Galations 2:16 “Man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ . . .by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Galations 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ Lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Frances
Jul 11th 2012, 05:36 PM
Ezekiel 33:13 “When I say to the righteous that he shall surely live, but he trusts in his own righteousness and commits iniquity, none of his righteous works shall be remembered; but because of the iniquity that he has committed, he shall die.
Ezekiel 47 “there was water flowing from the threshold of the Temple . . the water came up to my ankles . . came up to my knees . . came up to my waist . . was too deep in which one must swim . .along the banks of the river, this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.
Daniel 3:16-18 and 24-25 “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego . . said to the king ‘our God, whom we serve, is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king, but if not, let it be known . .that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up. . King (Nebuchadnezzar said) ‘Did we not cast 3 men bound into the midst of the fire? . . I see 4 men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt, and the form of the 4th is like the Son of God.
Daniel 4:34 “I blessed the Most High, and praised and honoured Him who lives forever: for His Dominion is and everlasting dominion, and His Kingdom is from generation to generation.
Daniel 6:9-10 “Therefore king Darius signed the written decree (that no one must pray to any god or man, except the king, for 30 days) Now when Daniel knew the writing was signed, he went home, and in his upper room, with his windows open towards Jerusalem, he knelt down . . and prayed, and gave thanks before God as was his custom . .

Frances
Jul 12th 2012, 05:08 PM
Galations 3:2 “This only I want to learn from you; did you receive the Spirit by the works of the L aw, or by the hearing of faith?

Galations 3:26-28 “For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for as many of you as were baptised into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ.

Galations 4:4-6 “when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out ‘Abba Father’.

Galations 4:8 “When you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods.

Galations 5:1 “Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Frances
Jul 13th 2012, 05:09 PM
Daniel 6:26-27 “men must tremble before the God of Daniel, for He is a Living God, and steadfast forever; His Kingdom . . shall not be destroyed, and His dominion shall endure to the end. He delivers and rescues, and He works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Daniel 7:9 “the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head was like pure wool. His Throne was a fiery flame, it’s wheels a burning fire . . a thousand thousands ministered to Him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him. The court was seated and the books were opened

Daniel 9:9-10+15-19 “to the Lord our God belong Mercy and Forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him. We have not obeyed the Voice of the Lord our God, to walk in His Laws, which He set before us by His servants the prophets . . .O Lord our God . . we have sinned, we have done wickedly . .O Lord, according to all Your Righteousness, I pray, let Your anger and Your fury be turned away . . O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations . . for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great Mercies. O Lord, hear! O Lord Forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your Name.

Daniel 10:12 “Then he said to me ‘Do not fear . . for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of Persia withstood me 21 days . .

Daniel 11:32 “Those who do wickedly against the Covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

Frances
Jul 14th 2012, 05:25 PM
Source unknown –“Daniel refused the apparently good things the king offered him as a young man – so when he was confronted with going God’s Way or against Him, he had not already compromised his situation. If we never accept the ‘good’ things the world offers, we will have the strength to reject the Evil that ‘good’ would draw us into.”

Hosea 2:19-20+23 “I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me in Righteousness and Justice, in Loving-kindness, and Mercy. I will betroth you to Me in Faithfulness, and you shall know that I am the Lord. . . Then I will say to those who were not My people, ‘you are My people’ and they shall say ‘You are my God’.

Hosea 10:12-13 “Sow for yourselves in righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you. You have ploughed wickedness; you have reaped iniquity, you have eaten the fruit of lies, because you trusted in your own way.

Joel 1:4 “What the chewing locust left, the swarming locust has eaten; what the swarming locust left, the crawling locust has eaten; and what the crawling locust left the consuming locust has eaten.

Joel 2:13 “so rend your hearts, and not your garments; return to the Lord your God, for He is gracious and merciful slow to anger, and of great kindness; and He relents from doing harm.

Frances
Jul 15th 2012, 02:28 PM
Galations 5:13 “Do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Galations 6:7 “Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Galations 6:9 “Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Ephesians 1:7 “In Him we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of Sins, according to the riches of His grace.

Ephesians 1:15-20 “After I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I do not cease to give thanks for you (praying) that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know . . what is the exceeding greatness of His Power towards us who believe . . . which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead . .

Frances
Jul 16th 2012, 04:55 PM
Joel 2:25,+27-28,+32 “so I will restore to you the years the swarming locust . . the crawling locust, the consuming locust and the chewing locust, My great army that I sent among you. . then you shall know that I am . . the Lord your God, and there is no other. And it shall come to pass, afterwards, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters will prophecy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see Visions . . . and it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the Name of the Lord shall be Saved.

Joel 3:2 “When I bring back the captives for Judah and Jerusalem I will also gather all the nations . . and I will enter into Judgement with them on account of My people, My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land . .

Joel 3:10 “Beat your ploughs into swords and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weak say ‘I am strong’

Amos 5:14 “Seek good and not evil, that you may live; so the God of Hosts will be with you, as you have spoken.

Amos 5:18 “Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! For what good is the day of the Lord to you? It will be darkness and not light . .

Frances
Jul 17th 2012, 05:27 PM
Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by Grace you have been Saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the Gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand . .

Ephesians 2:13 “But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far off have been brought near by the Blood of Christ.

Ephesians 3:14-19 “ . .I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ . . that He would grant you . . to be strengthened with might through His Spirit . . that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you may be rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend . . what is the width and length and depth and height – to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:20-21 “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the Power that works in us, to Him be the Glory in the Church forever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 4:7+14-15 “To each one of us Grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s Gift . . . that we should no longer be . . carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the Head – Christ.

Frances
Jul 18th 2012, 04:14 PM
Amos 5:23-24 “Take away from Me the noise of your songs, for I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments, but let justice flow like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.

Amos 7:2 “O Lord God, Forgive I pray! Oh that Jacob may stand, for he is small.

Amos 8:11-12 “Behold, the days are coming’, says the Lord God ‘that I will send a famine on the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of the Lord. . . they shall run to and fro seeking the Word of the Lord but not find it.

Obadiah 17-18 “On Mount Zion there shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness; the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions . . and no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau’ for the Lord has spoken.

Micah 2:7 Is the Spirit of the Lord restricted? . . Do not My Words do good to him who walks uprightly?

Frances
Jul 19th 2012, 03:10 PM
Ephesians 4:29-30 “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit . .

Ephesians 4:31 “Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, quarrelling, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

Ephesians 4:32 “ be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ Forgave you.

Ephesians 5:8-9 “For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of Light (for the Fruit of the Light is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth).

Ephesians 5:11+17 “Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them . . Therefore, do not be unwise, but understand what the Will of the Lord is.

Frances
Jul 20th 2012, 05:42 PM
Ephesians 6:5-6 “Be obedient to your masters according to the flesh . . in sincerity to Christ, doing the Will of God from the heart.

Ephesians 6:10-18 “Be strong in the Lord and in the Power of His Might. Put on the whole Armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the whiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against . . the rulers of darkness . . against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole Armour of God that you may be able to withstand in the evil day . . Stand therefore having girded your waist with the belt of Truth, having put on the breastplate of Righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace; above all taking the shield of Faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit . . (each item of the Armour must be ‘taken up’ it is not given automatically).

Ephesians 6:19 “(praying) that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the Gospel.

Philippians 1:6 “ being confident . . that He who has begun a good Work in you will complete it . .

Philippians 1:9-11 “I pray that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ, being filled with the Fruits of Righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the Glory of God.

Frances
Jul 21st 2012, 05:42 PM
Micah 6:8 “What does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy and walk humbly with your God?

Micah 7:7 “I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my Salvation; my God will hear me.

Habakkuk 2:1 “I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.

Habakkuk 2:2-3 “Then the Lord answered me and said “Write the Vision and make it plain . . that he who runs may read it, for the Vision is for an appointed time . . though it tarries wait for it; because it will surely come.

Habakkuk 2:14 “The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Frances
Jul 22nd 2012, 04:19 PM
Philippians 1:21 [/I]“ For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

[I]Philippians 2:3 “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

Philippians 2:14-16 “Do all things without grumbling and arguing, that you may become blameless and harmless children of God without fault, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the Word of Life . .

Philippians 3:9 “ . . that I may be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the Righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the Power of His Resurrection. .

Philippians 3:12-14 “I press on that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus also laid hold of me . . forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press on towards the goal for the prize of the upward Call of God in Christ Jesus.

Frances
Jul 23rd 2012, 08:06 PM
Habakkuk 3:2 “O Lord, revive Your Work in the midst of the years . . in wrath remember Mercy.

Zephaniah 1:12 “I will . . punish the men who are settled in complacency, who say in their heart, ’the Lord will not do good nor will He do evil’

Zephaniah 1:18 “Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath. . .

Zephaniah 3:17 “Zion. . the Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One will Save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His Love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Zechariah 1:15 “I am exceedingly angry . . they helped – but with evil intent.

Frances
Jul 24th 2012, 03:54 PM
Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:19 “ and my God shall supply all your need according to His Riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:13-14 “He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the Son of His Love, in whom we have redemption through His Blood, the Forgiveness of Sins.

Colossians 1:21-23 “And you . . He has reconciled . . if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded, steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the Gospel which you heard.

Frances
Jul 25th 2012, 04:16 PM
Colossians 2:8-9 “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit . . not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him . .

Colossians 3:1-17 “If, then, you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above . . not on things on earth, for you died . . therefore as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another . . even as Christ Forgave you, so you must also do. And let the Peace of God rule in your hearts . . and be thankful. Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly . . singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord, and whatever you do, in word or deed, do all in the Name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Colossians 4:6 “Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you aught to answer each one.

Colossians 4:17 “Take heed to the ministry you have received from the Lord, that you may fulfil it.

1 Thessalonians 2:4 “ . we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the Gospel, even so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who tests our hearts.

Frances
Jul 26th 2012, 03:25 PM
Zechariah 4:6 “This is the Word of the Lord . . ‘not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit.’ And :10 “for who has despised the day of small things’

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve fro Him as one grieves for a first-born.

Zechariah 13:8-9 “ . . . I will bring the one third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on My Name, and I will answer them. I will say ‘this is My people’ and each one will say ‘The Lord is my God’.

Zechariah 14:1-4 “ Behold the day of the Lord is coming . . for I will gather all the nations to gather against Jerusalem. The
city shall be taken . . half of the city shall go into captivity . . Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations . . and in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives . . and the Mount of Olives shall split in two, from east to west . .

Zechariah 14:12 “and this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, their eyes shall dissolve on their sockets, and their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Frances
Jul 27th 2012, 06:37 PM
1 Thessalonians 2:13 “the Word of God . . effectively works in you who believe.

1 Thessalonians 5:14–22 “comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all . . Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks . . do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things, hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 “may the God of Peace Himself set you apart completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 “we command you, brethren, in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the traditions received from us.

2 Thessalonians 3:13 “as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good.

Frances
Jul 28th 2012, 05:22 PM
1 Timothy 1:3-7 “ . . teach no other doctrine . . the purpose of the Commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith from which some have strayed . . desiring to be teachers . . understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.

1 Timothy 2:5 “For there is one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 4:1 “Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy,

1 Timothy 4:4 “For every creature of God is good (for food) and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

1 Timothy 6:10 “For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Frances
Jul 29th 2012, 04:59 PM
1 Timothy 6:12 “Fight the good fight of faith.

1 Timothy 6:17 “Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the Living God . .

1 Timothy 6:20 “Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called ‘knowledge’

2 Timothy 3:1-5 ” . . lovers of pleasure rather than God, having a form of godliness but denying it’s Power. From such people turn away.

2 Timothy 3:12 “ . . all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.

Frances
Jul 30th 2012, 06:51 PM
2 Timothy 4:1-5 “ . . But you, be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfil your ministry.

2 Timothy 4:17 “But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me . . also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Titus 3:5 “not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His Mercy He Saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit . .

Titus 3:9-11 “avoid foolish disputes . . for they are unprofitable and useless. Reject a divisive man after the first and second warning, knowing that such a person is . . self-condemned.

Hebrews 3:7-8+4:7 “Today, if you hear His Voice, do not harden your hearts . .

Frances
Jul 31st 2012, 05:05 PM
Hebrews 3:12 “Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the Living God;

Hebrews 4:16 “Let us, therefore, come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain Mercy and find Grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 6:4-6 “It is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and . . .have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, . . if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Hebrews 6:11-12 “we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the Promises.

Hebrews 7:25 “Therefore He is able to Save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

Frances
Aug 1st 2012, 05:00 PM
Hebrews 9:27 “it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the Judgement.

Hebrews 9:28 “ to those who eagerly wait for Him Christ will appear a second time, apart from Sin, for Salvation.

Hebrews 10:26-27 “If we Sin wilfully after we have received the knowledge of the Truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for Sins, but a certain fearful expectation of Judgement . .

Hebrews 10:30-31 “for we know Him who said ‘vengeance is Mine, I will repay’ and ‘the Lord will Judge His people’. It is a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God.

Hebrews 12:1-2 “Let us lay aside every weight, and the Sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the originator and perfecter of our faith, who for the Joy set before Him endured the Cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the Throne of God.

Frances
Aug 2nd 2012, 04:19 PM
Hebrews 12:5-6 “My son, do not despise the discipline of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom the Lord Loves He disciplines, and scourges every son whom He receives.

Hebrews 12:25+29 “see that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from Heaven . . for our God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 13:8 “ Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Hebrews 13:20-21 “Now may the God of Peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead . . through the blood of the everlasting Covenant, make you complete . . .working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the Glory forever and ever. Amen

James 1:2-3 “Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance

Frances
Aug 3rd 2012, 04:58 PM
James 1:5-7 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind, for let not that man suppose he will receive anything from the Lord.

James 1:22+2:17 “Be doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves . . .faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

James 3:5-8 “See how great a forest a little fire kindles . . . but no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 4:3 “You ask and do not receive because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.

James 4:4-7 “Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God . . . therefore submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Frances
Aug 4th 2012, 06:14 PM
James 4:10 “Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

James 4:17 “Therefore to him who knows to do good and does not do it, it is Sin

James 5:16 “therefore confess your trespasses to one another and pray for one another, that you may be Healed.

1 Peter 1:3-5 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant Mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance imperishable and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the Power of God through faith for Salvation

1 Peter 1:7-8 “you have been grieved by various trials that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honour and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love.

Frances
Aug 5th 2012, 04:04 PM
1 Peter 2:13 “Therefore submit yourselves to the institution of man for the Lord’s sake, whether to the king . . or to governors . . for this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men –

1 Peter 3:14 “Even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are Blessed.

1 Peter 4:12-14 “do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings . . if you are reproached for the Name of Christ, Blessed are you, for the Spirit and Glory of God rests upon you.

1 Peter 4:17 “For the time has come for Judgement to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the Gospel of God?

1 Peter 5:5-7 “God resists the proud but gives Grace to the humble. Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God . . casting all your cares on Him.

Frances
Aug 6th 2012, 05:41 PM
1 Peter 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

2 Peter 1:5-7 “add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly love.

2 Peter 2:1 “ There were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you . . bringing on themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 3:3 “knowing . . that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,

2 Peter 3:8 “ with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Frances
Aug 7th 2012, 05:48 PM
2 Peter 3:10 “the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away . . and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

1 John 1:7 -9 “If we walk in the Light, as He is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all Sin. . . If we confess our Sins, He is faithful and just to Forgive us our Sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 2:3 “by this we know that we know Him – that we keep His commandments.

1 John 2:22 “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 3:1 “Behold what manner of Love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us because it did not know Him.

Frances
Aug 8th 2012, 04:02 PM
1 John 3:8 “he who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:16 “By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us; and we aught to lay down our lives for the brethren.

1 John 4:1 “Beloved do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 John 4:9 “In this was the love of God manifested towards us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

Frances
Aug 9th 2012, 06:52 PM
1 John 5:5 “ Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

1 John 5:6-8 “ This is He who came by water and blood – Jesus Christ . . and it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is Truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven – the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are One, and there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water and the Blood; and these three agree as one.

1 John 5:12 “he who has the Son has Life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have Life.

1 John 5:14 “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

2 John:7 “many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Frances
Aug 10th 2012, 04:29 PM
Jude :5 “I want to remind you . . that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Jude :21 “Keep yourselves in the Love of God.

Jude 24-25 “Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of His Glory with exceeding Joy, to the only God our Saviour, who alone is Wise, be Glory, and Majesty, dominion and Power, both now and forever. Amen.

Revelation 2:10 “Do not fear any of those things you are about to suffer . . be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of Life.

Revelation 3:10 “Because you have kept My Command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world,

Frances
Aug 11th 2012, 05:39 PM
Revelation 4:19-20 “As many as I love I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My Voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Revelation 7:14-17 “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes, and make them white in the Blood of the Lamb. . they shall neither hunger nor thirst anymore, the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the Throne will shepherd them and lead them to Living fountains of water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

Revelation 9:20 “but the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands . . .

Revelation 12:11 “they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Revelation 13:16-18 “he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name . . his number is 666. (the numerical value of the Greek word ‘tradition’ is 666)

Frances
Aug 12th 2012, 04:11 PM
Revelation 17:14 “ . . These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen and faithful.”

Revelation 18:4 “ I heard another Voice from heaven saying ‘come out of her, My people, lest you share in her Sins, and lest you receive her plagues. .

Revelation 19:6 “Allelujah! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

Revelation 20:7 -9 “Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth . . to gather them together to battle . . they went up . . and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

Revelation 20:15 “Anyone not found in the Book of Life was cast in the lake of fire

Frances
Aug 13th 2012, 04:04 PM
Revelation 21:4 “And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

Revelation 21:19-20 “the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was Jasper, the second Sapphire, the third Chalcedony, the fourth Emerald, the fifth Sardonyx, the sixth Sardius, the seventh Chrysolite, the eighth Beryl, the ninth Topaz, the tenth Chrysophrase, the eleventh Jacinth, and the twelfth Amethyst. (the only precious stones that aren’t black under polarised light)

Revelation 21:21 “The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Revelation 21:23 “The city had no need of the sun or moon to shine in it, for the Glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is it’s Light.

Revelation 21:27 “there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or that causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.