PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my baby daughter

Chellee
Mar 9th 2012, 09:05 AM
Prayer request for my baby, who in all reality will probably be fine, but i couldnt not ask for prayer, anyway: I took a dose of Pepto Bismol, am breastfeeding my 5.5 week old daughter, and just read a lot online about Pepto being unsafe while breastfeeding.
Apparently it has aspirin in it, which can cause Reye`s syndrome, which sounds horrible, and can be fatal! I called my Pediatrician's after-hours clinic, who hold me it`s not recommended, but that there`s been no record of an infant getting Reye`s through aspirin in breast milk, but I am still feeling upset and scared. My husband is upset, too.
Please pray for my precious baby to be okay (I realize I must sound hysterical and irrational); thank you so much! I love her so much and don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her.
Her name is Holly.

steelerbabe
Mar 9th 2012, 10:31 AM
Offering prayers for Holly and asking the Lord to watch over her and keep her from any negitive side effects.:pray:

ChristianCoffee
Mar 9th 2012, 10:57 AM
Praying for you, and for Holly.

Please pray for my precious baby to be okay (I realize I must sound hysterical and irrational); thank you so much! I love her so much and don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her.

Not at all: you are a parent, having been given a gift from God. Our children always need our prayers, because there is only one perfect Father.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:15-17

Indueseason
Mar 9th 2012, 12:02 PM
Praying that precious Holly will be not just fine, but better than fine! That God's hand will always be upon her,protecting her and helping her to be the very best she can be. Also praying for her mom and dad, that they may be filled with His peace.That the Lord will protect and bless you all as a family.

blessings to you :hug:

sedux
Mar 9th 2012, 12:39 PM
Praying for baby Holly, that the Lord will keep her safe, strong and healthy. :hug:

TRL1957
Mar 9th 2012, 02:35 PM
I do not think you are hysterical at all, I fully understand. I will keep Holly in my prayers. :hug::pray:

Frances
Mar 9th 2012, 05:34 PM
Praying that the Lord removes all toxins from your breast-milk, protects Holly from harm, and fills you and your husband with His Peace . . .

Chellee
Mar 10th 2012, 06:16 AM
Thank you so much for your prayers, everyone! I am feeling much more calm and optimistic today. I'll be watching Holly for anything out of the ordinary, of course, but I don't feel so freaked out now. Thank you so much for praying!
Any continued prayer is appreciated, as well. :)

mom_of_four
Mar 10th 2012, 10:49 AM
Praying for God to protect Holly from any negative effects from the Pepto Bismol as well as any other illnesses throughout the rest of her life. :pray:

AndrewBaptistFL
Mar 10th 2012, 11:05 AM
Praying for Holly and thank you so much for sharing. I had no idea either.

L'Ange
Mar 13th 2012, 01:14 AM
Big smile. No you don't sound crazy, just like a normal mother who loves her little baby and wants to protect her. I will pray for any children of yours to grow up strong and healthy and love and serve our Savior all their lives, and for all good things for your family.

TRL1957
Mar 14th 2012, 05:51 PM
I am happy to hear you are feeling more peaceful. God bless you :hug:

Chellee
Mar 28th 2012, 06:12 AM
Holly is now 8 weeks old and doing great! From what I've read, if anything was going to affect her, it would have done so before now. Praise God!

Thank you all for your prayers- we were blessed to have them.

TRL1957
Mar 28th 2012, 01:14 PM
Iy is wonderful to hear your baby is well. :)