PDA

View Full Version : Pray for a new job...

infinityy
Mar 28th 2012, 12:46 PM
Please pray for me. I put an app in for a job, and the boss called me 2 days later. things went well and I have two friends who work there telling him to hire me. That was two weeks ago. Please pray for me that somehow God opens his heart to hiring me. It means so so much to me. Thank you

TRL1957
Mar 28th 2012, 01:08 PM
Praying for you.:pray:
God bless, T

catlover
Mar 28th 2012, 01:10 PM
Please pray for me. I put an app in for a job, and the boss called me 2 days later. things went well and I have two friends who work there telling him to hire me. That was two weeks ago. Please pray for me that somehow God opens his heart to hiring me. It means so so much to me. Thank you

Going thru almost identical situation. I pray for you and that the angels have gone before you and cleared the path if in God's ultimate wisdom that is the best place for you.

(I don't understand why the hiring process seems to take forever but it does -- almost always!)

Frances
Mar 28th 2012, 05:44 PM
Asking the Lord to open this door to a job, unless the Lord has a better job waiting for you . . . and His Peace as you wait . . .

L'Ange
Mar 31st 2012, 12:35 PM
Praying for that job or a better one, and soon.................

infinityy
Apr 4th 2012, 02:10 PM
Praise God, I was hired. I start in a week. So, no more hell on earth job for me. Less money and days for now. But, I'll have faith for more hours at the new job. Thank you for all your prayers.

TRL1957
Apr 12th 2012, 01:05 AM
I am so happy for you! :pp:pp

Quickened
Apr 24th 2012, 07:15 AM
Glad to read you got the job! Praise God indeed!! May you be a blessing to your employer and coworkers in Jesus name!!