PDA

View Full Version : Pilgrimage to the Holy Land

Bryan Durel
Jul 20th 2012, 10:25 AM
I recently came back from my pilgrimage from the Holy Land.

I have to say it was incredible - I want to go back! The entire area is beautiful beyond words and everyone was so hospitable.

I expected it to be difficult given the region's reputation for being a hotspot but going from town to town in Israel was just magnificent. I totally recommend it for everyone.

On a sidenote - check out the Jerusalem Archaeological Park when you are there - it was lots of fun!

Overall the entire trip where i revisited the places of Christ's miracles has made me a better Christian!

Ta-An
Jul 21st 2012, 09:28 AM
I recently came back from my pilgrimage from the Holy Land.

I have to say it was incredible - I want to go back! The entire area is beautiful beyond words and everyone was so hospitable.

I expected it to be difficult given the region's reputation for being a hotspot but going from town to town in Israel was just magnificent. I totally recommend it for everyone.

On a sidenote - check out the Jerusalem Archaeological Park when you are there - it was lots of fun!

Overall the entire trip where i revisited the places of Christ's miracles has made me a better Christian!
:hug: I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Warning: If the bug bit you..... you'll be back yearly :monkeyd: Start saving for your next trip :pp

Bryan Durel
Jul 23rd 2012, 09:34 AM
I'm thinking I go back during christmas. I really don't want to go to my sisters and celebrate it with her family again. Things have been lonely since my grandmother died.

Ta-An
Jul 23rd 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm thinking I go back during christmas. I really don't want to go to my sisters and celebrate it with her family again. Things have been lonely since my grandmother died. It is winter in Dec in Israel A good time to go is during the Feast of Tabernacles

ran131uise
Jul 24th 2012, 10:38 AM
I wish to be there too....I am glad to know you were there and enjoyed it... I pray that everyone gets to go there once :)