PDA

View Full Version : REPUBLICANS GROW SPINE!! --->> OBAMACARE DEFUNDWD BY THE HOUSE <<---

Dravenhawk
Sep 20th 2013, 05:23 PM
The House just passed the continuing resolution funding everything in gubmint except Obamacare.

Read all about it here

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/20/house-passes-spending-bill-defund-obamacare/

The 230-189 vote, which split almost exactly along party lines, is the precursor to the big action next week, when the Democratic majority in the Senate is expected to strip out the health care provisions and send the bill back to the House — where Republicans will have to decide whether they can accept it at that point.

We will see if its a spine of steel or Jell-O my bet is the Dems throw all kinds of vile names upon the Repubs and the GoP folds like a cheap pup tent in a hurricane.

Already Nancy Pelosi has cooked up a vile witches brew of horrid name calling to the Republicans who dare cross the line of terminating the healthcare plan so unwanted by the American people. In a quote she lobbed the opening salvo of what Republicans will have to face in the coming weeks.

“It is a wolf in wolf’s clothing,” said Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat. “Either you don’t know what you’re doing or this is one of the most intentional acts of brutality you’ve cooked up.”

Soon it's going to be you are hurting the children and putting grandma out in the streets -- Liberals are just so predictable.

Dravenhawk

keck553
Sep 20th 2013, 05:36 PM
Well State TV (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN) is conducting an all out assault on the republicans, so we'll see....

Dravenhawk
Sep 20th 2013, 06:39 PM
Democrats Share the Love

A Democrat aide shares the love for Ted Cruz

--

@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.
— allanbrauer (@allanbrauer) September 20, 2013--

Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter's ***hole. How's your day so far?

I'm being attacked on Twitter for wishing one of Ted Cruz's pubic lice to experience the pain her boss is inflicting on Americans.

Hi @amandacarpenter I am truly sorry for my tweet. I was very upset and lashed out. Your kids are not fair game either. My apologies.

source -- http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/20/dem-official-wishes-death-on-ted-cruz-aides-children

Although Allan Brauer apologized later we see how out of the abundance of the shriveled heart of the liberal the mouth speaks or -- tweets. I am sure there are more slams to follow.

Dravenhawk

ImpatientlyWaiting
Sep 20th 2013, 08:05 PM
So not getting my hopes up. My theory is that the U.S. Congress, sick of its dismal approval ratings and the fact that no one really pays attention to them anymore, decided to begin competing with the prime time shows on television. Every six months or so, it so happens that the U.S. runs out of the ability to borrow more money, and so the Republicans (played by spineless weasels) pretend that they're going to do the right thing and demand that the government stop spending money. There is a collective gasp of shock and horror from the Democrats (played by twisted control freaks), and the state-run media.

This gets the Congress and attention they're looking for. They spike to the top of the ratings over American Idol and Breaking Bad. The Republican stand firm for awhile and the Democrats do their part to drum up interest by lying about things like schools shutting down and poor Timmy not being able to get medicine because the local hospital is understaffed thanks to the mean, old republicans.

After about two weeks of this, when all hope seems lost, suddenly, miraculously, there is a 'compromise'. Only this compromise entails giving the Democrats exactly what they want while the Republicans wind up with exactly squat!

We've seen it before again...

and again...

and again...

Nothing changes. Nothing. Ever!

Here's how this one's going to play: House starts the ball rolling this time. Showing some 'spine'. They take the heat and the Senate kicks the ball around for a bit, maintaining the suspense, but then...Oh HECK NO!! They defeat the House plan and come up with one of their own which totally funds ObamaCare. They kick it back to the house. The President is all over the airwaves calling the republican names while he has a cadre of handicapped children and maimed soldiers behind him looking so much like a pathetic Oliver asking "please sir, can I have some more?" Bohener has several closed door sessions with other weasel republicans like McCain and Graham and the President. Fancy, catered dinners where they discuss God-knows-what, then come out looking all serious and act as if no compromise is forthcoming. The national headlines read like something out of the eve of Armageddon.

Finally, a breakthrough. Bohener will hatch a plan... a 'compromise' whereby provisions of Obamacare are not immediately funded and we can pass the debt ceiling increase. The budget passes, everyone is happy, and very few stop to realize that those portions of Obamacare not funded don't need funding because Obama already pushed them off until after the mid-term Elections.

In short. nothing gained, the nation is screwed, and the Republicans don't look like the complete and utterly useless morons they are.

We've seen it before again...and again...and again...

So not getting my hopes up. My theory is that the U.S. Congress, sick of its dismal approval ratings and the fact that no one really pays attention to them anymore, decided to begin competing with the prime time shows on television. Every six months or so, it so happens that the U.S. runs out of the ability to borrow more money, and so the Republicans (played by spineless weasels) pretend that they're going to do the right thing and demand that the government stop spending money. There is a collective gasp of shock and horror from the Democrats (played by twisted control freaks), and the state-run media.

This gets the Congress and attention they're looking for. They spike to the top of the ratings over American Idol and Breaking Bad. The Republican stand firm for awhile and the Democrats do their part to drum up interest by lying about things like schools shutting down and poor Timmy not being able to get medicine because the local hospital is understaffed thanks to the mean, old republicans.

After about two weeks of this, when all hope seems lost, suddenly, miraculously, there is a 'compromise'. Only this compromise entails giving the Democrats exactly what they want while the Republicans wind up with exactly squat!

and again...

and again...

Here's how this one's going to play: House starts the ball rolling this time. Showing some 'spine'. They take the heat and the Senate kicks the ball around for a bit, maintaining the suspense, but then...Oh HECK NO!! They defeat the House plan and come up with one of their own which totally funds ObamaCare. They kick it back to the house. The President is all over the airwaves calling the republican names while he has a cadre of handicapped children and maimed soldiers behind him looking so much like a pathetic Oliver asking "please sir, can I have some more?" Bohener has several closed door sessions with other weasel republicans like McCain and Graham and the President. Fancy, catered dinners where they discuss God-knows-what, then come out looking all serious and act as if no compromise is forthcoming. The national headlines read like something out of the eve of Armageddon.

Finally, a breakthrough. Bohener will hatch a plan... a 'compromise' whereby provisions of Obamacare are not immediately funded and we can pass the debt ceiling increase. The budget passes, everyone is happy, and very few stop to realize that those portions of Obamacare not funded don't need funding because Obama already pushed them off until after the mid-term Elections.

In short. nothing gained, the nation is screwed, and the Republicans don't look like the complete and utterly useless morons they are.

Dravenhawk
Sep 20th 2013, 10:36 PM

and again...

and again...

and again...

and again...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So good its worth saying twice =)

Dravenhawk