PDA

View Full Version : The Revelation of Life and Death

SecondGenesis
Oct 20th 2013, 11:46 AM
Today as I was talking to God. I was explaining to God how I felt about some thoughts I was getting for a very long time. As I was airing out my feelings to God...He said this out of the blue to me.

"I never said that you had to grow old, to die."

You will never believe where this conversation with God took me. I am astonished.

I asked God many questions as I took notice that he was answering them...I am one to get the getting, while the getting is good.

This has profoundly changed me, I do believe I will never be the same. The way I use to feel and think is now gone. I am now in uncharted territory.

He gave me the Revelation of Life and Death.

pekoe
Oct 20th 2013, 03:23 PM
Hello SecondGenesis.

As I was airing out my feelings to God...He said this out of the blue to me.

I was well into adulthood before I learned that old age doesn't kill people.

Curtis
Oct 20th 2013, 04:35 PM
Today as I was talking to God. I was explaining to God how I felt about some thoughts I was getting for a very long time. As I was airing out my feelings to God...He said this out of the blue to me.

You will never believe where this conversation with God took me. I am astonished.

I asked God many questions as I took notice that he was answering them...I am one to get the getting, while the getting is good.

This has profoundly changed me, I do believe I will never be the same. The way I use to feel and think is now gone. I am now in uncharted territory.

Welcome to the forum.

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

The Lord has set before us life and death, then he tells us to choose life. This was not hint or a suggestion, but a command. There are many people in the world today that are dead even while they are alive. We Christians died 2,000 years ago on the cross with Christ, and now we are suppose to living as those who are alive from the dead. Uncharted territory is very good. Walking in the Kingdom of God is truly a great adventure.

Jade99
Oct 22nd 2013, 03:28 PM

You're not uncharted territory, you are a willing student of the Lord in which the travel of knowledge is neverending and I believe that God appreciates it when we are willing to listen to him and obey his word.

I learned a long time ago as a kid that age doesn't matter when it came to death, especially losing a couple of classmates along the way. It became uncanny that almost every year from 8th to 11th grade that the principal would get on the intercom and tell the entire school that so-and so passed away. This made me realize that death has not filter and it's not predjudice and it does not wait for us to be ready. And when I lost my dad when he was 57, I really learned that death held no predjucdice (I so miss my laptop with my spell check, lol) when it comes to age.

It seems like when we come to know Christ as our Lord and Savior that he ables us to identify and learn things that we would not learn or understand, as an unbeliever.

SecondGenesis
Oct 23rd 2013, 01:46 AM
To save your life, you must lose your life.This is truly amazing.To get in, you must get out. To get out, you must get in. How awesome is that?