PDA

View Full Version : Scripture Interprets Scripture: 666

Aviyah
Oct 23rd 2013, 10:03 PM
In my quest to resolve all Biblical issues with the Bible alone, I was lead to study the infamous number: 666. It seems that everyone has an opinion on what it means, but I have not found any explanations which do not require a third party historical source or Graeco-Roman encyclopedia to understand. So, I have done some research on what Scripture suggests ON ITS OWN. Something I realized very quickly after becoming a Christian (even beforehand) is that God loves numbers more than any math teacher. He deliberately chooses specific numbers as symbols. For example,

40 often represents a period of trial/discipline:
• Noah's Flood was 40 days, 40 nights to correct the world. (Gen. 7:4)
• Israel wandered the wilderness for 40 years to test the people. (Dt. 8:2)
• Jesus was tested in the wilderness for 40 days. (Lk. 4:2)
• Nineveh was given 40 days to repent upon Jonah's arrival. (Joh. 3:4)

6 represents man, with situational implications:
• Man was created on Day 6 of creation. (Gen 1:27)
• Man accused Jesus of being possessed 6 times. (Mk. 3:22, Lk. 11:15, Jn. 7:20, 8:48, 8:52, 10:20)
• Jesus was considered innocent in His trial by 6 people. (Lk. 23:14,15; Mt. 27:3,19; Lk. 23:41,47)

7 represents God and is His fingerprint:
• There are 7 miracles in John. (Jn. 2:9, 4:47, 5:4, 6:10, 9:1, 11:43, 21:6)
• There are 7 days of creation in Genesis. (ch. 1)
• There are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 angels, 7 plagues, 7 bowls all throughout Revelation.
• Jesus's ancestors number 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7. Seven times six, the number of God times the number of man. (Mt. 1)

Hopefully, I have convinced you that the Holy Spirit has concealed meanings in numbers to be discovered throughout the Bible. Now let's look at the number of the topic. Let's not look to history books, let's not make this fit with political figures, let's analyze this number using Scripture and nothing else!

Please note, I haven't intended this thread to be about the End Times but instead the meaning of the number itself. I'd like for any discussion to be centered around this rather than the Whore of Babylon, Rapture, or other topics of such nature. I'm not attempting to identify the beast. So please don't turn this into a debate on Preterism or Futurism.

"This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast,
for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666."
Revelation 13:18

As shown above, 6 is the number of man - therefore, this number is the severe expression of man and his imperfection/rebellion. This is illustrated throughout chapter 13. However, many people stop here and assume that is all 666 means. But I believe there is more, and other verses show exactly what 666 represents.

I. Rebellion

“When you come to the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and you possess it and dwell in it and then say, ‘I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are around me,' you may indeed set a king over you whom the Lord your God will choose. One from among your brothers you shall set as king over you. You may not put a foreigner over you, who is not your brother. Only he must not acquire many horses for himself or cause the people to return to Egypt in order to acquire many horses, since the Lord has said to you, ‘You shall never return that way again.’ And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold." (Dt. 17:17)

"The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents, not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the territories .... Solomon accumulated chariots and horses; he had fourteen hundred chariots and twelve thousand horses, which he kept in the chariot cities and also with him in Jerusalem. The king made silver as common in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar as plentiful as sycamore-fig trees in the foothills. Solomon’s horses were imported from Egypt and from Kue—the royal merchants purchased them from Kue at the current price .... He had 700 wives, who were princesses, and 300 concubines. And his wives turned away his heart." (1Ki. 10:14-15, 26-28, 11:3)

Notice what appears, the number of the beast. Here, we see that all the elements in the law which a king is not allowed to accumulate are all found in King Solomon's possession - so specific as mentioning that some horses were imported from Egypt. I believe that the occurrence of 666 in this situation implies that the number represents worldliness and a rebellion against God's Law for leaders.

II. Defiance

"Now the Philistines gathered their armies for battle. And they were gathered at Socoh, which belongs to Judah, and encamped between Socoh and Azekah, in Ephes-dammim. And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered, and encamped in the Valley of Elah, and drew up in line of battle against the Philistines. And the Philistines stood on the mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on the mountain on the other side, with a valley between them. And there came out from the camp of the Philistines a champion named Goliath of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. He had a helmetof bronze on his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail, and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of bronze. And he had bronze armor on his legs, and a javelin of bronze slung between his shoulders. The shaft of his spear was like a weaver's beam, and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron. And his shield-bearer went before him." (1 Sam. 17:1-7)

Goliath was 6 cubits tall with a spearhead weighing 600 "shekles of iron," perhaps also carrying 6 pieces of equipment (helmet, coat, leg armor, javelin/spear, shield, and sword). This may be more of a stretch, but I see a connection with the military might of the Philistines symbolized by Goliath and also the military might of the beast in Revelation - plus the taunts. Notice the parallels:

"Now the Philistines gathered their armies for battle .... And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered, and encamped in the Valley of Elah, and drew up in line of battle against the Philistines." (1 Sam. 17:1,2)

"And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army." (Rev. 19:19)

"He stood and shouted to the ranks of Israel, “Why have you come out to draw up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and are you not servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves, and let him come down to me. If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us.”And the Philistine said, “I defy the ranks of Israel this day. Give me a man, that we may fight together.” .... And the Philistine said to David, “Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. The Philistine said to David, “Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and to the beasts of the field.” (1 Sam. 17:8-10, 43-44)

"It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them." (Rev. 13:6-7)

In both cases, we have a worldly power coming against God's people (and in effect, God Himself) and defying them. I think these comparisons are too big to ignore, and the appearance of three 6's underscores this. 666 represents being in enmity with the saints.

III. Blasphemy

This is attempting to make oneself in place of God, or calling oneself God - someone to be worshipped and served above all others. It is perhaps the most striking comparison I have found so far.

"And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain." (Rev. 13:15)

"King Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold, whose height was sixty cubits and its breadth six cubits. He set it up on the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon .... And the herald proclaimed aloud, “You are commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, that when you hear the sound of the horn, pipe, lyre, trigon, harp, bagpipe, and every kind of music, you are to fall down and worship the golden image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. And whoever does not fall down and worship shall immediately be cast into a burning fiery furnace.” (Dan. 3:1, 4-6)

The beast demands worship under penalty of death, and Nebuchadnezzar demanded worship under penalty of death - both specifically in regards to a display of submission to an image. Here again there are three 6's, the height and breadth of the statue, plus the number of instruments - all related to the worship of the image. Thus, 666 represents a false religion headed by a world power. But most importantly, it represents idolatry. There is a strong warning against this in Revelation 14.

"Another angel, a second, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who made all nations drink the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality.” And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb." (Rev. 14:8-10)

Do you know of any other instances in Scripture where 666, or three 6's appear? Such might give more insight into the meaning God designated for this number.

TrustGzus
Oct 24th 2013, 11:29 PM
Hopefully, I have convinced you that the Holy Spirit has concealed meanings in numbers to be discovered throughout the Bible.

This premise itself . . . if you had nothing but the Bible, would you come to this conclusion that the Holy Spirit has concealed meanings in numbers or is that idea an idea that you have because a third party introduced you to the idea? I don't know a single verse that instructs us to look for concealed meaning in numbers. I can't think of an example, for example, Daniel reading Jeremiah, where any person in the Bible uses this method to interpret another part of the Bible.

I know a lot of people have this idea about numbers. Do people buy it because it's true or because Pastor X says so?

Aviyah
Oct 25th 2013, 12:36 AM
This premise itself . . . if you had nothing but the Bible, would you come to this conclusion that the Holy Spirit has concealed meanings in numbers or is that idea an idea that you have because a third party introduced you to the idea?

God does hide things:
It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out. (Pv. 25:2)

Every word in Scripture down to the letters and punctuation is there on purpose:
For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. (Mt. 5:18)

It seems to me that God loves numbers, especially 7. Evidently, Peter had caught onto some of this because he tried to be witty by asking Jesus if he should forgive his neighbor seven times, but Jesus replied 70 times 7. This isn't anywhere near an exhaustive list, but these are some I like:

God created the world in 7 days, and blessed the 7th day.
Cain is given a mark of 7-fold vengeance.
The Ark came to rest on the 7th month.
70 people entered Egypt in Exodus.
Joshua was commanded to circle Jericho 7 times on the 7th day.
The word "forgiveness" appears 7 times.
The word "forgive" appears 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 times.
The word "forgiven" appears 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 times.
The word "prophecy" appears 7 + 7 + 7 times.
The inscription on the cross contained 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 words.
The title "God of Israel" appears 7(29) times.
Jesus's title "His Son" appears 7 times.
Jesus's title "Lord Jesus Christ" appears 7(12) times.
The phrase "are one" appears 7 times, referencing the Trinity and/or the Church.
The phrase "kingdom of God" appears 70 times.
Zion is mentioned 7(22) in the OT, 7 times in the NT.
The phrase "Thus saith the Lord of Hosts" appears 70 times in the Bible.
The Ten Commandments are in the 70th chapter of the OT.
Jesus performs His first miracle in the 70th Chapter of the NT.

Coincidence?

I think not! :eek:

ISRAEL
Oct 25th 2013, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-IyR6RZ49Co#t=0

TrustGzus
Oct 25th 2013, 01:29 AM
This isn't anywhere near an exhaustive list, but these are some I like:

It's not exhaustive. And if it is will you find ones that you don't like? And then what? Some people will drop the method. Others will force it and not address the things that don't fit the pattern. Not all uses of seven in the Bible have the fingerprint of God. Numerology breaks down. Mary Magdalene had 7 demons. Why not 6? Why not 13? Why 7? Reading passages in context is the best way and when doing that, sometimes a number is just a number. Sometimes it has meaning. Revelation is probably an example of that. The book is very symbolic.

Back to a point I made . . . no passage tells us to interpret numbers this way. Loads of people in the Bible quote other passages. Paul does, James does. Peter does. The author of Hebrews does. Jesus does. Daniel read Jeremiah. Daniel took "70 years" from Jeremiah as "70 years" with no special meaning to it. Nowhere do we any of them doing anything funky with numbers. So why should we think there is anything to the idea?

Aviyah
Oct 25th 2013, 01:35 AM
It's not exhaustive. And if it is will you find ones that you don't like? And then what?

I haven't found any I don't like. Ones that we don't understand aren't automatically non-symbollic, we just haven't discovered it yet - hence God "concealing" things. He clearly wants us to investigate and study deeper... or at least He rewards those who do so.

Mary Magdalene had 7 demons.

I would say God healed Mary Magdalene of 7 demons. :D

Love Fountain
Oct 25th 2013, 02:53 AM
I don't know a single verse that instructs us to look for concealed meaning in numbers.

That which is right in front is always the hardest to see unless we humble ourselves to the heart of a child and come to the Father as a child!

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Every letter in the Hebrew and Greek is a number, the Bible is mathematically symetrical. God doesn't waste a number or a letter, they all have meaning.

People try to discount the numbers in the biblical text and call it numerology.

The study of numbers in the Bible is called Biblical Mathematics.

666 is the number of the beast as defined by the Bible itself in Rev 13:18.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Bible defines every single number used within it, in the very text itself.

The number 666 is comprised of three numbers, 600, 60 and 6.

600 is warfare

60 is pride

6 is weakness of man, evils of satan, manifestation of sin

Every single number used in the Bible is defined by the Bible itself in the text.

40 is trials, probation and testings

There are 12 disciples because 12 is governmental perfection.

It goes on and on! We are to come to the Father as children and He will teach us everything we need to know!

Here in the following quote is a fantastic example of the heart of a child coming to the Father!

Ones that we don't understand aren't automatically non-symbollic, we just haven't discovered it yet - hence God "concealing" things. He clearly wants us to investigate and study deeper... or at least He rewards those who do so.

Bless you,
Love Fountain

Matt 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Ceegen
Oct 25th 2013, 03:13 AM
This premise itself . . . if you had nothing but the Bible, would you come to this conclusion that the Holy Spirit has concealed meanings in numbers or is that idea an idea that you have because a third party introduced you to the idea? I don't know a single verse that instructs us to look for concealed meaning in numbers. I can't think of an example, for example, Daniel reading Jeremiah, where any person in the Bible uses this method to interpret another part of the Bible.

I know a lot of people have this idea about numbers. Do people buy it because it's true or because Pastor X says so?

Actually... When I first started reading the bible, I noticed a pattern of repeating numbers in the bible. I knew it had some kind of significance, and did not know about things like gematria or bible codes. So yeah, I'm at least one person I know who came to this realization without outside influence.

Love Fountain
Oct 25th 2013, 04:14 AM
Hopefully, I have convinced you that the Holy Spirit has concealed meanings in numbers to be discovered throughout the Bible. Now let's look at the number of the topic. Let's not look to history books, let's not make this fit with political figures, let's analyze this number using Scripture and nothing else!

When the KJV 1611 was first translated into English, there was a letter written from the translators at the front of the Bible written to the reader that basically stated that while they worked on the translation, they were on the run, fearing for their lives, and if the reader found any mistakes in their translations, to please correct them. Hence what we have today is a translation and there are words represented in the English that are not accurate.

In my opinion it's great to let Scripture interpret Scripture but please consider the Bible was not originally written in English. Today we have concordance's like the Strong's Concordance to help us look up the original meanings of words. I bring this up because in order to understand the number 666, it's my opinion to also look up the words in a concordance to understand their original meanings.

For example, the word "count" in Rev 13:18, as in "count" the number of the beast, means to enumerate stones worn smooth over a period of time. In my opinion to study in depth, one must go into the original language the texts were written in.

Here is a link to a KJV with Strong's if you are interested? You may have to copy and paste it into your browser.

http://www.htmlbible.com/sacrednamebiblecom/kjvstrongs/index2.htm

Count in Rev 13:18 is the Strongs Greek 5585

from yhfoV - psephos 5586; to use pebbles in enumeration, i.e. (generally) to compute:--count.

from the same as yhlafaw - pselaphao 5584; a pebble (as worn smooth by handling), i.e. (by implication, of use as a counter or ballot) a verdict (of acquittal) or ticket (of admission); a vote:--stone, voice.

from the base of yallw - psallo 5567 (compare 5586); to manipulate, i.e. verify by contact; figuratively, to search for:--feel after, handle, touch.

probably strengthened from psao (to rub or touch the surface; compare 5597); to twitch or twang, i.e. to play on a stringed instrument (celebrate the divine worship with music and accompanying odes):--make melody, sing (psalms).

prolongation from the same base as yallw - psallo 5567; to triturate, i.e. (by analogy) to rub out (kernels from husks with the fingers or hand):--rub.

Hope this helps and makes sense!

You may find it interesting to look up the number 666 in the Strong's too.

Bless you,
Love Fountain

sooninzion
Oct 25th 2013, 06:23 AM
In my quest to resolve all Biblical issues with the Bible alone, I was lead to study the infamous number: 666.

Do you know of any other instances in Scripture where 666, or three 6's appear? Such might give more insight into the meaning God designated for this number.

I do appreciate this quest for knowledge. However I have a different take: hope u appreciate different paradigms..

We will not get anything to substantiate (from Bible) each one of our claims that we have cracked the mystery behind 666. Except that we will be able to prove that the number and everything associated with the number is EVIL.

Because this is an end-time phenomenon; just for 42 months. It affects only those believers who will have to struggle to overcome 'the Great Tribulation'. The Lord will save, redeem and protect 'the Elect' from being numbered.

So the believers who think that they are living at times closer to this must : Luke 21:34- : be always on the watch, and pray that you will be able to escape all these...

And therefore: now I will tell you: how it makes sense for you and me in the contemporary world as long as we are here. It loses its relevance once we are gone.

Bible does not define (or it does not detail) an age of super computers, nano-technology, nuclear warfare, Chemical weapon and weapons of mass destruction, Rocket science and all that we see now.

All these are the phenomena of the 'DIGITAL AGE'. Now when you look for the seed of the digital age; you will distinctly find it in the last pages of the Bible. How? because the book of Revelation tell us that even men will be digitally numbered during the last days.

How do we know which is the number? The number that man uses to buy and sell under a 'mandatory regime' that without that number one will not be able to buy or sell anything. Eventually what one uses now 'out of choice' will be forced upon him.

I do not understand 'why it has been so difficult for believers to infer these things'

shepherdsword
Oct 25th 2013, 09:40 AM

Amen brother. Why look for hidden meanings in numbers when the direct statements made by God can be mysterious and hard to understand? This sort of thing has become quite popular today. It is rooted in Hebrew kabbalah gematria which in my view is nothing more than occult numerology. Finding numerical patterns known as "theomatics" became popular by Ivan Panin and the book "Theomatics" that came out in the 70s based on his work. Then of course we have Drosnin's "The Bible Codes" which uses ELS skips to find hidden meanings. It has been proven that you can find both types of patterns in any sufficiently large volume. There is a study about some mathematicians finding the same patterns in "Moby Dick". The whole assumption about both methods is based on sheer apophenia. We are simply reading patterns into the text. Are there mysteries that God reveals? Sure but they are revealed by His Spirit through plainly written statements in the word and not some neo-occult practice.

A good look at Theomatics and the apophenia involved:

http://searchforbibletruths.blogspot.com/2009/09/theomatics-and-other-supposed-bible.html

A study on finding hidden codes speaking of assassination in "Moby Dick"

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html

Love Fountain
Oct 25th 2013, 10:13 AM
In my quest to resolve all Biblical issues with the Bible alone, I was lead to study the infamous number: 666.

Satan is cast out of heaven and comes to the earth at the 6th seal, 6th trumpet, 6th vial/bowl

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

IN Yeshua,
Love Fountain

ISRAEL
Oct 25th 2013, 10:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-IyR6RZ49Co#t=47

gio65
Oct 25th 2013, 01:44 PM
Cain-u-than = 616
100 - ק
10 - י
50 - נ
6 - ו
400 - ת
50 - נ

Kenan-u-than = 666
100 - ק
10 - י
50 - נ
50 - נ
6 - ו
400 - ת
50 - נ

compare that to Jonahthan or Ionathan
a "than" is a sea monster as in leviathan.
it could also be thanatos as in "his name that sat thereon was thanatos"

Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.” While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. 9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?”
“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”
10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”
13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”
15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry ut your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of liesSorry for my english. I hope that you understand.
χ ξ ς = 6 6 6. Now consider Riv 1,8 "I'm alpha and omega". Put alpha among χ ξ and write ξ like ionic dialect (σκ). After put omega among ξ and ς you w have χασκως= χασκω that have the same meanings of χαινω, the "number of men" of Rev. 13,18