PDA

View Full Version : The beginning and endind of it all.

jeffweeder
Oct 27th 2013, 05:12 AM
Beginning and the end. Genesis to Revelation.

Gen 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Rev 21:1
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away,

Its a very different heaven and earth than was created for the first man. No sea....no sun or moon.......no night.
The light comes from the Father and the Son

Gen 1:10
God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas
Rev 21:1
and there is no longer any sea.
70% different so far.

Gen 1:5
God called the light day, and the darkness He called night.
Rev 21 :25
In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed

up to 85 %

Gen 1:16
God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light [to govern the night
Rev 21:23
And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb

I Guess we are up to 100 %.
Other things that go missing,

Gen 2:17
but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die."
Rev 21:4
and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."Gen 3:16
To the woman He said,
"I will greatly multiply
Your pain in childbirth,

Gen 3
The deciever appears.
Then he dissappears...forever.
Rev 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Gen 3:17
Cursed is the ground because of you
Rev 22:3
There will no longer be any curse

What we get back,

Gen 3:22-
Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken.
Rev 22:2
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb
in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life,

Fruits of the Holy Spirit.and an excellent water supply that flow from the Father and the Son.
We see his face again.

sooninzion
Oct 27th 2013, 05:33 AM
AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME!!!

Now I see clearly the Spirit 'moving the faithful'

Praise be to the Lord...

Walls
Oct 27th 2013, 11:22 AM
Beginning and the end. Genesis to Revelation.

Its a very different heaven and earth than was created for the first man. No sea....no sun or moon.......no night.
The light comes from the Father and the Son

70% different so far.

up to 85 %

I Guess we are up to 100 %.
Other things that go missing,

Gen 3
The deciever appears.
Then he dissappears...forever.
Rev 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

What we get back,

Fruits of the Holy Spirit.and an excellent water supply that flow from the Father and the Son.
We see his face again.

Nice comparison. Some of the items pertain ONLY to New Jerusalem, not New Earth. But still, it is more than enough to see the grand accomplishment of God's sovereign work in Christ Jesus.