PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanks Giving

Brother Paul
Nov 28th 2013, 03:08 PM
Pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Be anxious for nothing; but in ALL THINGS by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

For ALL THINGS (even the unpleasant and difficult circumstances) work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Happy Thanksgiving…
Brother Paul

pekoe
Nov 28th 2013, 04:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Ceegen
Nov 28th 2013, 04:56 PM
Thanksgiving is the only holiday I have nothing bad to say about, because it was actually based on a holiday to give God thanks.

Now, The real question is... Does anyone else here put gravy on everything? Mmmm, gravy.

keck553
Nov 28th 2013, 05:11 PM
I put gravy on everything,

Arabesque
Dec 2nd 2014, 10:03 AM
I pop on here infrequently, so I don't know if there was a Thanksgiving thread for this year. I hope you all had a lovely time with loved ones. We had a marvelous long weekend, and thanks to our neighbors we got a new member of the family, a kitten!

(Who we still haven't named.......)

SeekFirstTheKingdom
Dec 2nd 2014, 10:18 AM
Awesome thread and OP.

Happy thanksgiving to all of my American friends, but more importantly to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus!

God bless you as you put gravy on everything :)

shepherdsword
Dec 2nd 2014, 12:17 PM
I put gravy on everything,

gravy gravy gravy...splash it everywhere :lol:

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all :)

LandShark
Dec 2nd 2014, 12:21 PM
Thanksgiving is the only holiday I have nothing bad to say about, because it was actually based on a holiday to give God thanks.

Now, The real question is... Does anyone else here put gravy on everything? Mmmm, gravy.

After the meal... a few hours later, out comes the large roll I have been saving. On it goes mayo, turkey, stuffing that was cooked in the bird, cranberry sauce, gravy, and a slice of cheese. That, by far, is my favorite part of the meal.

And probably the reason I have had to fight weight issues my entire adult life! :)